S1+

Tha Don

Awards
i have 4 bottles of S1+ left over from my PH/PS stash which i bought october-november 2004 (so around 18 months ago), my question is are these still good to use?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i have 4 bottles of S1+ left over from my PH/PS stash which i bought october-november 2004 (so around 18 months ago), my question is are these still good to use?
They should be fine as long as you didn't store them in the sun. :D

Be sure and give them a nice hot bath before using to make sure the hormones are in solution.

opks22

Awards
4 bottles? Does everyone just stockpile goodies? I wish i had one...

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Only time I wish I would have stockpiled is from the original ban. I would have got some m4ohn, 1-test, 4-ad and maybe a few other goodies. I figured better stuff would be out, didn't think better would be mean very harsh methyls across the board. Too bad for me :(

Tha Don

Awards
Be sure and give them a nice hot bath before using to make sure the hormones are in solution.
so you'd suggest putting the bottles into hot water for a few mins, then giving them a good shake to ensure the hormones are well dispersed? the heat wouldn't degrade the stuff in any way?

Tha Don

Awards
Only time I wish I would have stockpiled is from the original ban. I would have got some m4ohn, 1-test, 4-ad and maybe a few other goodies. I figured better stuff would be out, didn't think better would be mean very harsh methyls across the board. Too bad for me :(
i hear that!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
so you'd suggest putting the bottles into hot water for a few mins, then giving them a good shake to ensure the hormones are well dispersed? the heat wouldn't degrade the stuff in any way?
Yes. Maybe even put a small marble or ball bearing in to help with the shaking. Short term heating will not damage the hormone or the carrier.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
agreed on the adding a marble or a metal nut to it. Works great with mixing and remixing hormones. I would say heating, as in putting the bottle in a glass of very warm water for 5 minutes is a must after its sat for this long.

Tha Don

Awards
great, thanks for that, will do, so i heat in very warm water for a few, then drop in a ball bearing, give a good shake, then remove ball bearing with magnet and i'm good to go, have i got that right? (sorry, newbie to making/mixing transdermals)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just leave the bearing in so I can shake it real well before each applications, than ill take out at the end. But I doubt taking it out right away and just shaking normally will be much worse than with the bearing.

Tha Don

Awards
I just leave the bearing in so I can shake it real well before each applications, than ill take out at the end. But I doubt taking it out right away and just shaking normally will be much worse than with the bearing.
infact, i like the sound of that, you've just saved me the cost of a magnet (however much they cost!), i'll just leave the ball bearing in there, then when the first bottle is out i can just take the ball bearing out and repeat the procedure for the next

one more thing, if i decide to make my own transdermal 1t in future will the dermabolics transport matrix suffice? i've heard of something called phlojel, would this stuff be that much better? and is it the same mixing prodedure (heat, add 1g, shake, repeat until desired concentration, then do the ball bearing thing?)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i used phlojel and ithink it was a pain in the ass. The reason people get it is because you can get a lot more concentration, up to 150mg/ml. I just use tgel for now on which I get from customnutrition. You could also use dermabolic transport if you want as well, either are fine.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah..........beautful s1+. i had never been so strong in my life than i was when i was on s1+.......... but it was just such a pain in the ass with the application...............

ohhhh beautiful s1+. i felt like my head was going to blow up from the pressure of the press before my muscles would give out...bwahahahahaaaaa.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Your counting ou Prostanozol, Max LMG, Methoxy TRN, Mehtoxy TST which are among the best

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
probably not but when you compare them to the harsh methyls he spoke of in a risks/benefit way, they are pretty good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104