Some questions before i head into pct

freakboy

Awards
1) I begin the pct 10 days after my last test shot? or is it 14 days???

2) Is 4 weeks of (clomid/nolva/activate/triple threat/lean xtreme) enough for a 13 week cycle to recover me?

thanks guys! any help would be great

opks22

Awards
well it depends on the type of test and the half life of it. And you should have had all of this figured out and ready to go before starting, asking after the fact isn't the best idea.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
so.. you're going into PCT soon.. and.. you've been on cycle for almost 13 weeks..

AND YOU'RE WONDERING THIS NOW???

Eat a bunch of apples, and ponder how you got to the age of 42 without learning much about preparation.

ok kidding :D
Test Prop/PhenylProp--- 2 days later.
Test Enanthate/Cypionate/Isocaproate/Hexaonate/Octanoate or similar esters, 2 weeks is the general consensus..

Test Decanoate (this includes Sust/Omna) 3 weeks at least.

Test Undecanoate.. I'd go so far as to wait a month.. 4 weeks.

hope this helps.. you silly bastard.. get your sh1t right before you start anything ever again or I'll spank your old ass.

I kid, I kid..

Your PCT looks ok.. get some blood tests after 4 weeks of that to guage if you recovered.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
so.. you're going into PCT soon.. and.. you've been on cycle for almost 13 weeks..

Eat a bunch of apples, and ponder how you got to the age of 42 without learning much about preparation.

Test Enanthate/Cypionate/Isocaproate/Hexaonate/Octanoate or similar esters, 2 weeks is the general consensus..

hope this helps.. you silly bastard.. get your sh1t right before you start anything ever again or I'll spank your old ass.

I kid, I kid..

Your PCT looks ok.. get some blood tests after 4 weeks of that to guage if you recovered.
:goodpost:

freakboy

Awards

I kid, I kid..

o dude i do, i've had nolva bottles and a Clomid/nolva combo bottle in my droor, but i just wanted some clarification because i've read things saying 10 days after last shot and some that say 14 days after last shot. And i've had blood work done mid cycle and doc said i'm healthy as a horse...

freakboy

Awards
2) Is 4 weeks of (clomid/nolva/activate/triple threat/lean xtreme) enough for a 13 week cycle to recover me?
thats my pct and i'm just wonderin if 4 weeks of that is enough to be fully recovered and ready to cut for summer??? thanks!