weight gain

C

celicarida

Awards
So im on day 14 of my test cyp only cycle and I've gained a few pounds . Is the weight that i have gained diet related or is it from the test ?
From what i've read test cyp does not kick in until at least the 4th week.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
So im on day 20 of my test cyp only cycle. I've gained a few pounds is the weight i have gained diet related because from what i've read this stuff doesnt kick in until at least the 4th week.
Is this a question?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
It's not unusually to gain some weight before week 4. The time lag is different for each person to some extent and is different depending on what dose you are running. ON the other hand most people do tend to really put more effort into their diets and training when they start a cycle so that can make the biggest difference.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay he definitely didn't use enough periods in that sentence lol but I got the idea of what he is saying (I think).

I think he is asking if his gains are diet related.

Just because it doesn't fully kick in until week 4 does not mean you will not see any gains at all. You still have raised testosterone levels roaming through your system. Increased glycogen retention is often seen pretty quick, or was with me.

Post a more detailed question next time and read it before you submit it!!!

C

celicarida

Awards
sorry guys kind of a rush post but i edited it hopefully it makes sense now