the end for desiners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megadose

Awards
Iam curious is this it for designer's since the new ban is comming up soon or will there be any new designer's in the future.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Iam curious is this it for designer's since the new ban is comming up soon or will there be any new designer's in the future.
Depends. There's money to be made and a whole bunch of clever lab rats ready to cash in, so if punishment and enforcement stays relatively lax there will likely be more. However if there's a serious crackdown in enforcement and an expansion of the laws that essentially make it illegal to be male period because of the test levels in your body, then no.

megadose

Awards
Depends. There's money to be made and a whole bunch of clever lab rats ready to cash in, so if punishment and enforcement stays relatively lax there will likely be more. However if there's a serious crackdown in enforcement and an expansion of the laws that essentially make it illegal to be male period because of the test levels in your body, then no.
do u think that about fda now are they being strick and r going take this seriously or there just trying to scare all the companies who were involved.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
do u think that about fda now are they being strick and r going take this seriously or there just trying to scare all the companies who were involved.
Please write in complete sentences, not this cyber-speak crap.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: @ Sculla.

I've got tears in my eyes.

"Well played son!"

opks22

Awards
That kid is the funniest thing i have seen in weeks. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.