cycle seasons

shaggy C

Banned
Awards
how ofter a year do most u guys cycle, and do you do it certain times of year?

for example, i coudl see why someone woudl want to take a cycle during summer, to look riped adn huge at teh beach, but then again, it might make u look bad if your acne flares up adn u bloat,then u will look like gross in the summer.
do u plan your cycles at differnet times of year?

celicarida

Awards
off topic but shaggy c any more pics of that tattoo looks sweet

fst89lx

Awards
So far all of my cycles have been bulkers and they have all been done in the fall/winter. I like to let loose in the summer (i.e. partying etc) so I nail down my diet real good, cut down for that summer body :) and stay off until the fall gets here and the party scene dies down.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
bulker: october-december

cutter: april-june

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
It's sad but where I'm from there's a pretty even split between guys that lift for the love of the sport and compete on stage in bodybuilding competitions, and those that just lift (and use steroids) only for the summer months. It always amazes me how, year after year, after Labor Day the gyms become ghost towns. If these losers only knew the cummulative damage they did by using steroids plus binging on alcohol and other recreational drugs i think they'd seriously crap their pants.

To answer your question, it's a very dynamic process for me. I use pretty much just test, tren, dbol/drol, and GH. My diet determines whether or not its a cutter or bulker (I have used DBol during cutters just fine, but regardless of what I eat Drol always seems to bloat me up so I save that for a bulker). Sure everyone wants to look good on the beach, but if you're serious about BBing you shouldnt have to crash diet/cycle for summer. You should look respectable year round and just fine tune for summer if you must.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
12 on 16 off. If you want to be as safe as possible check your blood and make sure you're good to go before cycling back on