cutter advice

rykertest

Awards
Ok guys this is my proposed cutter so any feedback on this is appreciated...(except the stupid replies :blink: )

I am planning a 5 week cutter to lose 20 lbs. I am an expert bulker but cutting has always been a problem with me and most of it is diet I am embaressed to admit. My body just LOVES fat and won't let it go without some major effort. SO, my thinking is the following.

1) Diet - Glycemic index diet plan 2000 calories a day spread out over 5 meals.

2) 200 grams of protein per day 100 of that from 2 shakes.

3) Var at 50 a day and test e at 250 a week. Liquidex at .5 ED (maybe EOD depending on any bloat I experience) (PCT will be standard Nolvadex PCT)

4) Multi, omegas 3, 6 and 9 along with policosinol, tylers liver detox and 1 gallon of water each day.

5) Workout is 4 days a week (M and T and Th and F) with 45-60 minutes of moderate paced cardio after lifting and just cardio on Wed. I wll take S and S off since I do legs on Fri I always need to rest them fully before resuming cardio.

So, how does that look and what tweaks would you make? Thanks again.

Purepower

Awards
I think Prop. might be a better choice for a 5 week cutter instead of test e. Five weeks is barely enough time to start feeling the benefit of it in your system. Also, you'll experience less bloat from prop. Var looks good to me.

I"m on a cutter right now and mine looks similar to yours. I take in about 2000 cals a day. I try to limit my shake to PWO only and I think this has been an improvement over taking more shakes per day while cutting. For cardio I think 3 times a week for 30 mins a day would be a better option.

rykertest

Awards
I think Prop. might be a better choice for a 5 week cutter instead of test e. Five weeks is barely enough time to start feeling the benefit of it in your system. Also, you'll experience less bloat from prop. Var looks good to me.

I"m on a cutter right now and mine looks similar to yours. I take in about 2000 cals a day. I try to limit my shake to PWO only and I think this has been an improvement over taking more shakes per day while cutting. For cardio I think 3 times a week for 30 mins a day would be a better option.
Thanks for the reply. Do you think that the cardio should be HIT or a slower pace (fast walk) for fat burning? Thanks again k to you.

Purepower

Awards
Personally I hit the tread mill or elliptical for my cardio. I keep a fairly brisk pace, you shouldn't be breathing real heavy during the cardio, but you should be walking fast enough so you would have a problem having a normal conversation with somebody.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Based on your post and some of the propositions for your cycle: you need to do a ton of research before taking any of these drugs. You are making multiple very elementary cycling mistakes that even a cursory overview of AAS usage should have taught you was ignorant. I am only posting this in your best interests. DO NOT USE AAS. You are not ready young Padawan.

rykertest

Awards
Based on your post and some of the propositions for your cycle: you need to do a ton of research before taking any of these drugs. You are making multiple very elementary cycling mistakes that even a cursory overview of AAS usage should have taught you was ignorant. I am only posting this in your best interests. DO NOT USE AAS. You are not ready young Padawan.
Then share these "pearls" of wisdom oh "wise" one.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The secret lies within the mystical search button.

And I am not claiming to be "wise". You proposition using a long acting ester for a 5 week cycle. That shows you have got very little knowledge of these drugs and their properties. Not only that your 250mg ew (which will not even reach desired levels till your cycle is over) is IMO about enough to shut you down and very little more. Certainly not enough to need an AI to combat bloat.

rykertest

Awards
The secret lies within the mystical search button.

And I am not claiming to be "wise". You proposition using a long acting ester for a 5 week cycle. That shows you have got very little knowledge of these drugs and their properties. Not only that your 250mg ew (which will not even reach desired levels till your cycle is over) is IMO about enough to shut you down and very little more. Certainly not enough to need an AI to combat bloat.

The search button I already use young martyrwalker, this be can you sure of. :blink:

Yes you are correct on the ester point and that was an oversight on my part thus affecting the cycle length and other specifics surrounding this compound. I can assure you I am not the drooling newbie that wrote that last post, nor am I a vet by any means. My previous cycles have always been test e/eq and/or var in some combination or another, but cutting is not a strength of mine I readily admit, thus my posting here. I will accept my lashings for this failure.:trout:

Regarding your comment on the 250 a week not being enough, I disagree and my previous cycles have shown I respond very well to this doseage. I think this will come down to us agreeing to disagree after all, dosage is a neverending battle on these boards. As I'm sure you know there are 2 basic schools of thought (at least I only know of two). 1 is less is more and the other is more is still not enough. I find that 250 a week gives me a bloat I can easily control if any at all, excellent recovery side effects, no acne sides, and the PCT recovery is quite nice and easy. I always say everyone is different and responds to each compound differently.

My research has shown me that the body on average produces 40-50 a week of test. Your statement on 250 not being enough but to shut you down makes me think this figure is way off; have I read wrong on this? If not then I am taking in 5 times more than my body would produce naturally correct?

Help me learn you will. :woohoo: