Transdermal EQ (base)

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
My supplier has EQ TRansdermal Base. Couple of questions.

1) Does it start working immediately since it has no ester attached to it.

2) They claim it has a 50% absoption rate so if I take 3 ml a day (150mg) that would 1050mg a week / 50% = 525mg per week. Would the results be similar to injecting 525mg?

Never used trans before but the price is fantastic. 4ml would last 40 days but I would have the advatage of it working right away as opposed to waiting 6 weeks for the undec version of EQ to kick in.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, it will work. careful with the anxiety - it hit me within days, so bad that i couldnt use it anymore.

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
How much did you use? Did you space it out or take it all at once?

Thanks

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much did you use? Did you space it out or take it all at once?

Thanks
i used 1,4ad ORAL, actually... 900mg/day spaced 3x daily.

i am certain that any fast acting boldenone product would do the same.

i intend to try a lower dose of bold base (along with test base and nandrolone base) in my upcoming transdermal/oral/injectable cycle

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
525 mg of bold base is a lot more actual bold than 525mg of eq because of the size of the undec ester

however i'm not sure i believe 50% absorbtion .. that seems really high .. 30-35% sounds more reasonable .. but i could be very wrong

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
525 mg of bold base is a lot more actual bold than 525mg of eq because of the size of the undec ester

however i'm not sure i believe 50% absorbtion .. that seems really high .. 30-35% sounds more reasonable .. but i could be very wrong
You are wrong about being wrong. I would figure 30. 50 aint gonna happen.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You are wrong about being wrong. I would figure 30. 50 aint gonna happen.
Right! You are right about him being wrong about being wrong. :)

As well, he is right about being right that boldenone base will have more active boldenone by weight than EQ because of the size and weight of the ester. My guess is he has boldenone base and not EQ. But I could be wrong...right. ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

As well, he is right about being right that boldenone base will have more active boldenone by weight than EQ because of the size and weight of the ester. My guess is he has boldenone base and not EQ. But I could be wrong...right. ;)
Man, I just got anxious trying to read that. Are you going to use test, perhaps low dose at a minimum?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

I miss you B :rofl: :toofunny: :toofunny: :rofl:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

:rofl:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Dermals with a base usually kick in within a week (god bless em) and 50% is a little overestimated and I'm guessing he's using DMSO as a penetrator. 30-35% depending on how you apply is a better guess.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If ur using Bold Base as a transdermal what are proper dosages and length time ...jminis didnt u run a log using dermal Bold?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dermals with a base usually kick in within a week (god bless em) and 50% is a little overestimated and I'm guessing he's using DMSO as a penetrator. 30-35% depending on how you apply is a better guess.
it's a crapshoot with transdermal dosages - it's not exact at all, with variables in quantity and absorption, not to mention concentration if the mixture settles.

but i've used transdermal 4-ad at super-high dosages and jesus christ it hits hard - harder than anything i've ever used. bloat is also increased (i believe because there is a high concentration of aromatase in fatty tissue, and the hormone makes its way right through that tissue.)

the rush i get from a big slathering of 4-ad is hard to explain, but it's good stuff.

anyway, there havent been alot of transdermal boldenone cycles i've read about, so empirical evidence will be limited. i'm going to try 100mg 2x/day along with test base and nandrolone base for 4 weeks...wont be for a few months so dont hold your breath. i think it'll be a fun cycle.

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
I'm not making it myself, it's from a canadian UGL. They do use Bold Base. I thought 50% seemed high. Gonna run Tren 50mg Ed (injectable) and 150mg Test prop EOD (injectable) along with the bold base TD 2ml a day (100mg). Should be fun.

My friend used his TD Bold and LOVED it, except the anxiety which he said kicked in a few days into it, which shows it starts working fast. Finally a fast acting EQ that doesn't make you sick as a dog i.e. Bold Prop.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you're running tren ED you might as well run the prop ED as well at 75mg