Votes: 30 23.1%
  • All

Votes: 28 21.5%

• Total voters

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I think Nolva's a little too much. I'll probably go with just R-Xt and Retain.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd personally use some sort of SERM to just be on the safe side, especially if you aren't particularly familar with your sensitivity to Estrogen.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I read in some other post that this guy used all three at high dosages and got hard sides. If I keep them at a low dose I think I'll be ok.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I read in some other post that this guy used all three at high dosages and got hard sides. If I keep them at a low dose I think I'll be ok.
I think it all depends on your cycle if you use more suppressive compounds at a longer increament then i would add nolva,but i have run two cycles and just used Rebound and retain and had good results,but i still keep nolva on hand just incase gyno symptoms occur.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
^^ what was your cycle and how long did you run it for? I think anything over 4 weeks should require some sort of sert but PP is mild and I had no signs of gyno, no pain in the nips or anything to that. My nuts seem normal... but maybe I'll run all, always better to be safe than sorry.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^ what was your cycle and how long did you run it for? I think anything over 4 weeks should require some sort of sert but PP is mild and I had no signs of gyno, no pain in the nips or anything to that. My nuts seem normal... but maybe I'll run all, always better to be safe than sorry.
It was a 4 weeker of PP at 30 mgs a day,I kept 90% of my gains and strength,and had no signs of gyno,but i still had Nolva on hand just in case.

opks22

Awards
i agree with ripped, it isn't like nolva is THAT expensive, and better safe than sorry. If you are opposed to it, make sure you have some on hand, just in case.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
ya I have some on hand. which brand did u guys use?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
ya I thought it wasn't allowed... Well thanks for the input guys

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i ran pp for 4 weeks followed by hd for 4 weeks. im on week three of pct. using rxt/lean xtreme/dhea/activate(just started the activate today). things are going great.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Nolva is always THE choice for any PCT. Adding rebound or retain are just additional little enhancements.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Why don't I just run all three. I haven't tried Retain yet and I read some positive feedback on it. I'm not expecting to keep everything here but if retain will help with a pound or two I think it's worth running.

thanks for the articel CN

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i completely disagree with the nolva is the only way to go comment. the most successful pct's ive had have been SERM free. i agree nolva is useful and is sometimes needed, but if you dont need it, why take it? i am a fan of the ATD only pct for use with most of the new designer orals. when you bring up dbol and anadrol, thats a different story.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i completely disagree with the nolva is the only way to go comment. the most successful pct's ive had have been SERM free. i agree nolva is useful and is sometimes needed, but if you dont need it, why take it? i am a fan of the ATD only pct for use with most of the new designer orals. when you bring up dbol and anadrol, thats a different story.
I have to agree with you there.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Check out IBE. They are a board sponsor here.
I emailed IBE and they haven't emailed me back. It's been a week now and I had some important questions pertaining measurements since their droppers don't have measurements.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
what I don't get is that no one made a comment on Retain. I might as well try it no?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what I don't get is that no one made a comment on Retain. I might as well try it no?
I kinda like DS's lean extreme better than retain,retain made me get heart palpatations,Also IBE has a contact number on this board under their forum ,it is easier to contact them that way.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I emailed IBE and they haven't emailed me back. It's been a week now and I had some important questions pertaining measurements since their droppers don't have measurements.
Get a baby dropper at Walmart. What is listed on their bottle, is what the dose actually is. There is no conversion i.e. 20 mg equating to 1.5 ml etc.... Was that your question?:think:

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I ran about 6 weeks with PP and SD I went with Nolva for the first two weeks with rebound XT and stopped Nolva after week two. I got a some bad headaches but no gyno as of yet. I still have it and play with my boobs often to make sure everything feels normal.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I ran about 6 weeks with PP and SD I went with Nolva for the first two weeks with rebound XT and stopped Nolva after week two. I got a some bad headaches but no gyno as of yet. I still have it and play with my boobs often to make sure everything feels normal.
I do the same with my nips. Did you use anything while taking SD for lethargy. I'm trying to find something that helps me combat that flu feeling. And yes my Carbs were high last time so that's not the problem. May just have to live with it and get huge.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I just lived with feeling exhausted all the time!! Kinda sucked, I think next time I may try one cap of stim-x a day just to perk myself up.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
ya I know exactly what your talking about. I had hard lethargy and upping the carbs did some good but you'll have it untill you finish, it'll lessen with time. Some days it would be really bad I didn't even want to waste energy talking. I'd go to work and I looked like I just did a shot of heroine. Wow it really sucked but the worst is over with. I might just do that and pick up a dropper, I'll go to walmart and pick one up. That was my question :) . So if the dropper says 20ml it is infact 20ml without conversion?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Would running one cap a day of rebound during a PP cycle hurt any? If I was going to use ATD only, would 3/3/2/1 be good enough?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Would running one cap a day of rebound during a PP cycle hurt any? If I was going to use ATD only, would 3/3/2/1 be good enough?
it will probably hurt your strength gains since PP is an androgenic compound. i think most of the strength is estrogen related due to the water retention and all that good stuff. as for the pct protocol 3/3/2/1, that should work, maybe do the first few days at 4

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
ya don't run anything that's used for PCT during. The only thing you could run is if you saw any signs of gyno(pressing on your nips and they hurt or there's a lump) and that would be nolva at a low dose untill it's under control. Stick to just PP THEN pct right after. Like uber said it would hurt your gains.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It really all depends on how you react to it,i ran a low dose atd when i was on PP because it gave me pretty bad bloat,if you are doing a cutting cycle like i was then you could run a low dose like 25-50 mgs of atd but if you just want to get max mass then just go without it.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Interesting although I never really had any bloat problems, I'm noticing it now though :frustrate

But the cycles coming to an end I think I can hold onto the 10 lbs I gained( this is all without water retension)

:djparty:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established

Just get a oral medicine syringe from the drug store.It has 1ml measurements on it and bottle topper that you can load the syringe from it's easy.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
ya I did that, thanks though sogone. Did u get ur froms walmart?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Weird but I did notice a change in my hairline SERIOUSLY and my hair is really healthy thick, MPB. This is after a PP cycle. So for anyone who says it doesn't affect the hair, I say it does!@!@

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Weird but I did notice a change in my hairline SERIOUSLY and my hair is really healthy thick, MPB. This is after a PP cycle. So for anyone who says it doesn't affect the hair, I say it does!@!@
On that PP cheat sheet thing, it says to use finerstade or spiro topical. I had the question if finerstade will help at all? people were saying that PP doesn't convert to DHT. But spiro topical would be the better choice since it blocks different types of androgens at the scalp. I'm not sure on this topic maybe someone could clarify this.

An finerstade on SD, AND STILL WANNA KNOW WHATS IN HALODROL.

THANKS

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know why someone would say to use finasteride while on a cycle, it doesn't make sence. It's not like you can go on and off that. If you start it it's a lifetime commitment because as soon as you stop it your MPB or whatever type of hairloss you will have will rapidly increase and catch up. That goes for any other product, I now other products state this as well. For topicals I think you use it untill you see no further results so then you just maintain with less dosage. Finasteride works but you have to take it your whole life basically. SO taking a finasteride just for the duration of the cycle doesn't make sence. If anything it will hinder results since it blocks DHT.

rocknroll

Awards
This is an interesting thread. I'm on day 9 of first time PP cycle and was going to PCT with Nolva and Retain (and fenu, dhea, etc.) but was NOT going to use Rebound. I was advised that it wouldn't do any good due to an already estrogen deplete environment.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Some may think this is overkill, but this is the post cycle therapy I ran on my last cycle of superdrol and the same post cycle therapy I plan on running this cycle. Nolva, ActivaTe, Lean Extreme, fenugreek, zma and all ancillary supps. Libido was back within two weeks full force and at the end of my 3rd week of post cycle therapy my blood work came back outstanding.
I also did not use Rebound XT. With all of the delayed gyno that has happened with superdrol, I stay away from the AI and went with the tried and true.

rocknroll

Awards
Some may think this is overkill, but this is the post cycle therapy I ran on my last cycle of superdrol and the same post cycle therapy I plan on running this cycle. Nolva, ActivaTe, Lean Extreme, fenugreek, zma and all ancillary supps. Libido was back within two weeks full force and at the end of my 3rd week of post cycle therapy my blood work came back outstanding.
I also did not use Rebound XT. With all of the delayed gyno that has happened with superdrol, I stay away from the AI and went with the tried and true.
Cool. Pardon my ignorance PVSkyHigh :blink: I'm unfamiliar with Lean Xtreme. Seems to be similar to Retain judging by the product write-up I just read? (I already have a bottle of Retain.)

Sounds like I will be OK without the Rebound too, especially since PP isn't supposed to aromatize, and will be solid with Nolva, Retain, fenu, dhea, support supps.

I need to investigate the ActivaTe. SO many people seem to use it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never used nolva before but after my first PP cycle i plan on using nolva, reboundxt inversely to nolva, leanxtreme, fenu, Z-force along with support supps.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont' know but i've never come off with out nolva or chlomid in fact when i started in the juice game nolva wasn't really as accepted as chlomid for PCT from about 90% of the people I talked to or who were on the boards I was on. So everything changes. I remember when l-dex was new and than became pretty standard who knows in a couple of years maybe ATD will be the standard. It all goes on what works for you. I bucked the traditional chlomid PCT and went with Tamox because I didn't like how I felt on Chlomid back in the days. Bottom line is what works for you as there are many ways to complete a successful PCT

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Pardon my ignorance PVSkyHigh :blink: I'm unfamiliar with Lean Xtreme. Seems to be similar to Retain judging by the product write-up I just read? (I already have a bottle of Retain.)

Sounds like I will be OK without the Rebound too, especially since PP isn't supposed to aromatize, and will be solid with Nolva, Retain, fenu, dhea, support supps.

I need to investigate the ActivaTe. SO many people seem to use it.
Ya, Lean Xtreme is the same as Retain. Thanks for the reps.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Here's my .02cents:

I don't see any problem running a low dose ATD along with nolva.

The thing is, most of the delayed-gyno data we are seeing is with SUPERDROL. Now SD acts like an AI, it inhibits estrogen. Running Superdrol for 3 weeks, and then an AI for another 4 weeks. That's a long time for your body to have its estrogen levels inhibited that much. I beleive that's why we see a rebound.

PP is a different story. It doesn't act like an AI such as Superdrol. There's cases of gyno ON cycle with PP. I don't think theres any with SD, right? Not until afterwards (delayed). I ran PP and started to see something happen with my nipples towards the end. Suffice it to say, the phrase "PP does not convert to estrogen" is not the end-all be-all of this compound.

I beleive running a low dose AI/ATD with nolva after a phera cycle would be a good idea.

rocknroll

Awards
The more I read, search, learn, the more it seems Retain is a bit more suitable for post cycle therapy. The Retain contains a mATD which helps reduce estrogen and boost tesoterone...Lean Xtreme however, has a slight anti-estrogenic effect which in turn helps raise test levels to a degree, but not potent enough as a standalone for PCT. My recent understanding is that stacking both will produce the BEST results for PCT but if I had to choose one of the two, seems one would want to go with Retain. I will be using Nolva, Retain, Fenu, DHEA, Maca, support supps.

Last edited:

rocknroll

Awards
Now that Restore is out, I would/will be running the following after my PP standalone:

-SERM (Nolva or Tom)
-Restore
-Fenu
-Maybe DHEA

I think Restore is going to find it's way into alot of people's PCT's...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that Restore is out, I would/will be running the following after my PP standalone:

-SERM (Nolva or Tom)
-Restore
-Fenu
-Maybe DHEA

I think Restore is going to find it's way into alot of people's post cycle therapy's...
who makes it?

masternutt

Awards
Nolva is always THE choice for any post cycle therapy. Adding rebound or retain are just additional little enhancements.
i have a question for the generic labz sponsor, do you know if an anti-estrogen testosterone booster works just as well during an anabolic cycle and if it does wouldn't that mean you don't need to continue that type of product after the cyle? Maybe just a liver support supplement? if anyone one else knows the answer to this feel free to reply thanks guys.