Cycle - Deca / Prop / Superdrol / Igf

pyro264jb

Awards
What are your thoughts on a cycle of this nature?

Deca 600 mg / week (10weeks)

Prop 100 mg eod (13 weeks)

Superdrol ( 20mg per day week 7 & 8
(30mg per Day week 9 & 10
(40mg per day weeks 11 & 12

Igf long R 100 mg ed week 1 - 6

Igf long R 100 mg ed week 12 - 18

PCT - clomid / Hcg

and I am may throw some generic Gh into this mix

My main concern is the superdrol deca combo. Has anyone mixed them before? Will this be a waist? My goals are to loose some fat and have a few pounds of lean gains. I don’t want to use winny bc it was harsh on my hair last time around.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks isn't long enough for deca

why deca (nandrolone with a very long ester) and prop (test with a short ester)? .. why not deca and enan or cyp or npp and prop?

plus pinning eod for 13 weeks is a PITA (i've done it for longer its not the worst thing but it definitely gets annoying and you better have AT LEAST 6 sites to rotate

pyro264jb

Awards
I lost a little hair on my last cycle.
Deca (600 mg / week 12 weeks)
Cyp 500 mg / week 10 weeks
Winny 100 to 150 mg ed 6 weeks

I dont want to aggrivate it with a test with alot of sides. I also like prop bc it doesnt add any water weight. I ran Prop with Deca a year ago and loved the results.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Glen is right though bro, it is a strange combo. Did you ever consider the culprit to be Winny, regarding the MPB? 150ED is a high dose of Winny. Androgenic much?

10 weeks really is short for Deca.. At least you have it right in regards to running the Prop for 3 weeks after... but I would go 4 weeks just in case.. Decanoate has a half-life of 15 days give or take.

I personally would run that longer, and use Prop at the beginning and end, but use Cyp or Enan, or if you want to get really sassy Testosterone Decanoate with Nandrolone Decanoate... oooo... the match just blows my mind.

Test prop or TPP and NPP
Test Deca and Nand Deca. That's a match made in heaven..

but if you're a regular joe, Test Enan/Cyp and Deca.. Deca will give you water weight too BTW.. so why not use similar esters.. Water is beneficial to a point regardless.
good luck.

ps, I'm not too fond of your PCT.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
^^^ Yup.

HCG is not a PCT drug, it is suppressive. Run it while "on" to keep the boys hangin. Do a search for "swale protocol", really makes for a smooth transition into PCT (for me anyway).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I lost a little hair on my last cycle.
Deca (600 mg / week 12 weeks)
Cyp 500 mg / week 10 weeks
Winny 100 to 150 mg ed 6 weeks

I dont want to aggrivate it with a test with alot of sides. I also like prop bc it doesnt add any water weight. I ran Prop with Deca a year ago and loved the results.
while some will disagree with me, i see no problem running the deca higher than the test .. however i would run the cyp until you stop the deca at week 12 then run prop for 3 weeks

...most people use 50mg of winny ed ..100-150 is a SUPER high dose

pyro264jb

Awards
while some will disagree with me, i see no
...most people use 50mg of winny ed ..100-150 is a SUPER high dose
:D yup

Just playen I know its not a healthy way to take it but I learned my lesson.

Thanks again for the info guys

pestis

pestis

Awards
What are your thoughts on a cycle of this nature?

Deca 600 mg / week (10weeks)

Prop 100 mg eod (13 weeks)

Superdrol ( 20mg per day week 7 & 8
(30mg per Day week 9 & 10
(40mg per day weeks 11 & 12

this seems excessive to me 20-30mg for 4 weeks should be plenty for SD

Igf long R 100 mg ed week 1 - 6

Igf long R 100 mg ed week 12 - 18

this too seems high. 40mcg/ed works great!!
and ditto on the use of hcg during instead of for pct.

PCT - clomid / Hcg

and I am may throw some generic Gh into this mix

My main concern is the superdrol deca combo. Has anyone mixed them before? Will this be a waist? My goals are to loose some fat and have a few pounds of lean gains. I don’t want to use winny bc it was harsh on my hair last time around.
q

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
that's not true.. I've ran IGF 6 times and only once I went up to 80mcg.. I've had comparable results at 40mcg time and time again.

efficacy drops around 5 weeks from my experience and others.