Sublingual Test Prop?

O

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has anyone heard of this or tried it....Would this be more effective then Transdermal Test Base?

Prop tablet Sublingual 20mg with cyclodextrine , same as injectable prop but in sublingual tablet form ,this is the best steroid tablet as not toxic to liver

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why on earth would there be an ester attached?

sounds like garbage and totally bogus

and test prop isn't liver toxic anyway .. no test is unless its methylated and then its an entirely different compound

O

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so it's 100% bullshieet? it's from a reputable source that most are familiar with thats why I asked...

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Been around along time if it is what I am thinking of. If it is, then it is not test prop.

O

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Size what is this stuff then Bro? is it a complete waste of time?

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
why on earth would there be an ester attached?

sounds like garbage and totally bogus

and test prop isn't liver toxic anyway .. no test is unless its methylated and then its an entirely different compound
While it is not liver toxic, it will still stress the liver to some degree. The best route of administration is always going to be injection for test I suggest staying away from these quirky and as of yet unproven administration methods.
cc

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have seen this as well. size lets hear some info.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I cant remember much about them(probably mentioned around 2001). I do recall that they were not test prop but I believe either methyl test or test base mixed with a cyclodextrin. No positive feedback outside of a pre workout boost.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Its not prop--they probably use the word prop b/c people associate it with fast acting/short lived test, and that's what we have here.

Its not methyltest, its test base compounded with cyclodextrin for delivery.

Cyclodextrin delivery is not new, and it is in fact proven to be effective. Only thing is you need frequent administration to keep levels consistent. Probably like 4X a day or more.

If you don't mind drinking a bunch of this daily, I'm sure it would be effective (assuming the test base is good).

I know of another reputable source that has a sublingual mixture of bases of Test, Tren, Nandrolone, and Boldenone.

Apparently you hold under your tongue for 10min.

Certainly, pinning is superior. But this is easier to get away with, if you're being watched.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
You can still purchase cyclo-powder from a non-board sponsor, and do your own experiments.

Many people mixed various prohormones/hormones with cyclo powder and put in a nasal inhaler. Very high absorption rate that way.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Only thing is you need frequent administration to keep levels consistent. Probably like 4X a day or more.
This is a problem and you can add to it that it needs to sit under the tongue for a little while. Some users of sublingual primo and test tabs have reported the tabs not even breaking down.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
..sounds like marketing. Maybe reaction to the big hormone scare. It seems a bit misdirected. I mean ,if you already push pins, which is worlds more effective than any cyclo-product, what advantage would it bring?... I can hear the endorsements now..."I used to shoot test prop, but now that I don't use steroids anymore,... I just pop one of these under my tongue and I am steroid free!!!,... except for the steroids"