Want to extend cycle....

hardlyworkin

Awards
I started a cycle of SD at 20mg and I am currently at 30mg where I will stay for the next 3 weeks. After the 4 weeks total of SD I would like to continue on another non-methy prohormone/steroid to cut with. I need something that will convserve lean muscle but not cause too much stress on the liver. I would like it to be a legal oral hormone. Also whats the word on the Hyperdrol etc spin off non hormonals??

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I started a cycle of SD at 20mg and I am currently at 30mg where I will stay for the next 3 weeks. After the 4 weeks total of SD I would like to continue on another non-methy prohormone/steroid to cut with. I need something that will convserve lean muscle but not cause too much stress on the liver. I would like it to be a legal oral hormone. Also whats the word on the Hyperdrol etc spin off non hormonals??
Check out the Hyperdrol info on the AM Homepage....

As for the non-methyl to use after a SD cycle, I would say look around the cycle log section, or do a search for MTRN or Prostanosol...Or just add Phera and cut....

Btw, you should plan out your entire cycles beforehand...haha

Goodluck with the search.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I took a look at that Hyperdrol and not buying into it. So what is the best to cut with after SD? Phera, MTRN, Prostanosol, etc????

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
How about cardio? Proper diet? Heres a question for someone too. First off let me point out I know NOTHING about "real" roids. Why are people not using Winny after a SD cycle?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, cardio, and diet are more important that any supplement if you want to cut. The PS that people use during a cutting phase if to preserve lean muscle, not actually lose fat

hardlyworkin

Awards
Right..thats what I am looking for...what I said in my first post..conserve lean mass.....And no kidding cardio and diet are key but this is the anabolic forum...I am looking for advise with that....