Opinion on Cycle:

Week 1-4: 25mg Anadrol

Week 1-4: Anabolic Extreme Perfect Cycle

What do you think? BTW I AM A NOOB :run:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I know you're a cyclist & all, but maybe you should stop & rethink running a cycle. By the questions you've been asking I don't think you're ready. If you want me to critique your current cycle, sure thing.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Anadrol, but it's up to you. Secondly, as far as PCT goes, I don't think 60mg of Nolva is necessary.

Good luck...

D

Dark Zenfi

Awards
Dude, I know you're a cyclist & all, but maybe you should stop & rethink running a cycle. By the questions you've been asking I don't think you're ready. If you want me to critique your current cycle, sure thing.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Anadrol, but it's up to you. Secondly, as far as PCT goes, I don't think 60mg of Nolva is necessary.

Good luck...
That would be cool if you could critque my current cycle. Would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

O

opks22

Awards
well you should discuss why you chose anadrol. To be honest, i dont understand as a cyclist why you chose it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
anadrol for a cyclist is about as useful as hiring a 24-hr fitness personal trainer.

OR

as useful as glenihan in a basketball game. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Actually I think it is more useless than using glen as a spider exterminator ;).

Yeah dude cycling + anadrol = ouch!

Rethink this one.

And yes 60mg of nolva is a bit out of control, you will have one hell of a rebound dropping it 40mg too.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been cycling? All of this thought about increasing RBC via AAS is useless without a sh!tload of time in the saddle.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Beelze-
Play nice.

D

Dark Zenfi

Awards
I train 20-25 hours a week and that is about 400 miles a week in the saddle. Someone asked why I chose anadrol, well because it raises RED BLOOD CELL COUNT. If you raise your Red Blood Cell Count you can take more oxygen into your muscles which will cause less fatigue. A pro cyclist (Fuentes) tested positive for Anadrol this last year. If I had the money I would use EPO or like Armstrong Gene Therapy.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
anadrol for a cyclist is about as useful as hiring a 24-hr fitness personal trainer.

OR

as useful as glenihan in a basketball game. :D
or as useful as beelze in a barber shop

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I train 20-25 hours a week and that is about 400 miles a week in the saddle. Someone asked why I chose anadrol, well because it raises RED BLOOD CELL COUNT. If you raise your Red Blood Cell Count you can take more oxygen into your muscles which will cause less fatigue. A pro cyclist (Fuentes) tested positive for Anadrol this last year. If I had the money I would use EPO or like Armstrong Gene Therapy.
You could run some EQ that also raises RBC's and you could stay on it longer since it is'nt an oral.