How to run my Phera cycle

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
For a little background info, I was weighing around 178 before hypogonadism, but since the diagnosis 2 months ago, I'm down to 152. Yes it's a nightmare, but no use moping about it. After HRT I should gain some of the weight back, but I don't know how much. Theoretically, if my HRT is finished and I'm weighing around 160 and have 8% bf, how should I run the Phera for 4 weeks (I have 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol in 10mg and 15mg caps)? I have a history of 4 cycles including Test E (QV & PowerLine), Test C (Organon & Miro-Depo), Deca (QV), and Anadrol (Han Kuk)?

Abe the Cop

Awards
Generally, it's like this:

10/20/20/30 or 10/20/30/30

Some people run it 20/20/20/20 which I feel is fine. There is a low occurance of sides with PP (personally, I experienced none) so starting off with 20mg isn't particularly "dangerous". However, starting low is always the smart way to go. Just make sure you include nolva in your pct. Good luck with gaining the weight back.

(I'm assuming you're at least 21 and have a lengthy history with weight training and proper diet)

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
don't ferget yer pct! i'm sure you know abt it since you've run cycles before.. but just for others reading posts regarding aas'

opks22

Awards
how tall are you? At 152 lbs, im not sure you need PP.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Yes, hypothetically, if these "Weapons of Mass Construction" were legalized, a PCT should be mandatory. On a personal account, I have ReboundXT, Clomid, Nolvadex, and Creatine lined up for my PCT. Not to mention the B-12, NAC, and Milk Thistle neccessary for liver protection since PH's are methyls.

fyi my height is 5'10". i do not need PP at all, but after my genetic maximum has been achieved, I don't think a turbo on this engine will be a disadvantage if the motor is properly maintained.