SD or PP cycle???

!!anabolic!!

Awards
hi im 21 and i never used ph before...i decided to make a cycle of sd or pp...so what cycle would u advice me guys?

20,20,20,20 of PP

or

10,20,20 of SD ?

my goal is muscle mass...
thanks!

phasar

Awards
  • Established
take m1t! it's the latest craze! or take steroids! like arnie! & remember, drink lots of water!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
10/20/20 of SD has worked for alot of people. Your support supps. will cost more than the SD. Research this compound and it's effects/sides. You may catch some poo for not having researched these compounds. Have you done your research? If you are going to go this route, research becomes a hobby, or for most on this forum, an obsession.:type:

!!anabolic!!

Awards
10/20/20 of SD has worked for alot of people. Your support supps. will cost more than the SD. Research this compound and it's effects/sides. You may catch some poo for not having researched these compounds. Have you done your research? If you are going to go this route, research becomes a hobby, or for most on this forum, an obsession.:type:
i know everything about theese product guy! i ve been searching infos for 2 years, since i was 19..! but i know that the same compound is different for every person...so i ask u which of theese worked best for u...(sorry 4my bad eng, im from italy..)
thanks

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
i know everything about theese product guy! i ve been searching infos for 2 years, since i was 19..! but i know that the same compound is different for every person...so i ask u which of theese worked best for u...(sorry 4my bad eng, im from italy..)
thanks
D'accordo, mi dispiace il mio amico. SD provided the most noticable change for me. I gained 10 lbs. How did I do with the Italian? If I wrote it wrong it's because I put it all together from phrases. Interesting language, Ciao.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
If you knew everything about SD then you would have known it wasn't a prohormone and it is an AAS.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Curious, what's the legal status of steroids in Italy?

!!anabolic!!

Awards
ur italian is good! thanks bro, ill go on SD then!yes its an interesting language, but rather difficult...

sd IS NOT a ph i know

legal status of steroid? they are all illegal! no ormonal substance is legal here...but i know how can i let them arrive here, i already have a bottle of sd and 2 bottles of pp!! ; )