Juven

pyro264jb

Awards
What is JUVEN® (and how do I know if I need it)?
JUVEN contains a patented blend of three key ingredients—arginine, glutamine, and HMB—that work together to minimize muscle breakdown and rebuild muscle tissue. Anyone experiencing muscle loss should talk to their physician about using JUVEN. A loss of lean body mass (or muscle) can occur when disease or trauma places additional nutritional needs on the body. These stresses can diminish appetite, causing the body to use protein from muscle stores as an energy source. Over time, muscles become smaller and weaker, and weight is lost. Even a 5% loss in body weight (5 lb for a 100-lb person) can make it harder to recover from illness, can impair a person’s independence, and may even impact quality of life.Therefore, it is important to protect the body from muscle loss and regain lost muscle as quickly as possible.

How does JUVEN work?
JUVEN’s three key ingredients work together to target metabolic problems associated with loss of lean body mass (muscle). Arginine and glutamine support protein synthesis, the immune system, and cell function (important in building lean body mass or muscle); HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate) minimizes tissue breakdown and maximizes muscle membrane integrity. Together, these ingredients rejuvenate muscle!

Arginine is one of 20 common amino acids found in proteins. It is called a conditionally essential amino acid because at times the body can’t make enough arginine to meet its need and must get additional arginine from the diet. Supplemental arginine has been shown to be beneficial for protein synthesis and immune, intestinal, and muscle function.

Glutamine is also one of 20 common amino acids found proteins. It too is a conditionally essential amino acid, because at times the body can’t make enough glutamine to meet its need and must get additional glutamine from the diet. Muscle contains most of the body’s glutamine stores, and in times of stress, muscle is broken down to release the needed glutamine to the body. Glutamine has been shown to be beneficial for protein synthesis and immune, intestinal, and muscle function.

HMB is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine. In numerous clinical studies HMB has been shown to decrease breakdown of muscle protein and result in an increase in muscle and strength, especially when participating in an exercise program.

Does JUVEN contain any protein?
JUVEN does not contain any complete protein. However, it does contain 2 of the 20 common amino acids that make up proteins. The amino acids in JUVEN contain nitrogen, which is found in protein.This information is important if your doctor has limited your protein intake due to liver or kidney problems.

How long do I need to continue taking JUVEN once I see results?
JUVEN should be used as directed by your physician. THREE WEEKS YOU SHOULD SEE MODERATE TO GOOD STREANGTH GAINS

A few 300+ bodybuilders order this stuff through me at the pharmacy every week. Its OTC but is meant for aids & Cancer patients who have trouble with muscle loss. This product works so well because of the Type and quantity of HMB it has. Juven contains 7 grams of pharmaceutical grade HMB per packet. This product has been tested by the FDA so you can be sure that it contains what the package claims.

the cost is about 70 per thirty packets. You can get order it online

Basically you will gain 3 to 4 lbs of solid mass in four weeks and have very good strength gains. This is very good for your post cycle regimen

EDIT - I have no financial attachment with this. I am only posting this for the sole purpose of spreading valuable information. I know its an odd first post lol but I promise it ain't spam. I actually posted this on several boards as soon as I got all of the links and info sorted out. This is a great for post cycle therapy. It is not very well know yet but should get some publicity on these boards.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few 300+ bodybuilders order this stuff through me at the pharmacy every week. Its OTC but is meant for aids & Cancer patients who have trouble with muscle loss. This product works so well because of the Type and quantity of HMB it has. Juven contains 7 grams of pharmaceutical grade HMB per packet. This product has been tested by the FDA so you can be sure that it contains what the package claims.

the cost is about 70 per thirty packets. You can get order it online

Basically you will gain 3 to 4 lbs of solid mass in four weeks and have very good strength gains. This is very good for your post cycle regimen

EDIT - I have no financial attachment with this. I am only posting this for the sole purpose of spreading valuable information. I know its an odd first post lol but I promise it ain't spam. I actually posted this on several boards as soon as I got all of the links and info sorted out. This is a great for post cycle therapy. It is not very well know yet but should get some publicity on these boards.
This is spam... dont claim its not... trying to pimp glutamine, HMB, and arginine to the knowledgable, is like trying to sell barry bond a wiffle ball bat telling him it will send even more over the wall.

Adams

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
First post is spam:nono:

Although this product does have its uses, for our purposes the efficacy or cost:benefit has not been established.