help: post pct gyno?

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
hi about 2 weeks ago i finished pct of tbol 4 weeks @ 50mg ed using nolva downtaper.

just had a shower and noticed this small spot/lump just below left nipple. it was just outisde the nipple area. after squeezing it a little pus came out. im not sure if this is gyno or just a little blister/pimple. i have rebound xt and a tiny bit of liquid nolva left. im not sure whwther to take these tonight before i go to bed. the lump/pimple has got smaller as ive squuezed a little pus out althought now sore as a result. what shall i do

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It does"nt sound like gyno,puss usually doesnt come out,if you were lactating it would be clear and be coming out of the nipple.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
yea ive sqeezed the actual spot/pimple some more and its gone all flat now after a little blood/puss came out. i think this might have been the result of grease/sebum buildup as i have a big spot on the nose too at the mo.just that the skin arounf the chest / nipple area is q thin so when you do get a spot there it hurts a bit more then places like forehead, chin/stubble area