Results

Dark Zenfi

Awards
This is my plan right now. Can you suggest anything that will make it cheaper and give me the same results?

Week 1-11: EQ 400mg/week

Week 1-12: Test enanthate 200 mg/week

Week 1-14: HCG 250 i.u twice/week

Week 15-19: Nolvadex 60,40, 20, 20

Week 15-19: ATD 25, 50, 50, 75

Week 15-19: Lean Xtreme 3 150 mg/day

Also would I see results with this? I am an endurance athlete (Bike Racing) Should I be pretty strong?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it all depends on your diet and training .. what are your goals? if you're an endurance athlete i'm not even sure why you would want to use gear as it won't help your cardiovascular stamina

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gear will help stamina (if you choose the right gear).....but you cant use the doses bb's use. that will make you winded walking around. you have to use low doses, and the doses wont give you much of any physical gains at all, but it will help recovery and boost RBC's...

im on 200mg test e/p a week
and 10mg winny a day

remember when it comes to athelets low doses are key.
the EQ might work and might not work for you.... it could get you too bloated for racing. run a antiE the entire cycle to keep weight down.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gear will help stamina (if you choose the right gear).....but you cant use the doses bb's use. that will make you winded walking around. you have to use low doses, and the doses wont give you much of any physical gains at all, but it will help recovery and boost RBC's...

im on 200mg test e/p a week
and 10mg winny a day

remember when it comes to athelets low doses are key.
the EQ might work and might not work for you.... it could get you too bloated for racing. run a antiE the entire cycle to keep weight down.
EQ bloat??:think:

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test or EQ can do that really. thats why the antie is needed for someone like Dark.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
Week 1-11: EQ 400mg/week

Week 1-12: Test enanthate 200 mg/week

Week 1-14: HCG 250 i.u twice/week

Week 15-19: Nolvadex 60,40, 20, 20

Week 15-19: ATD 25, 50, 50, 75

Week 15-19: Lean Xtreme 3 150 mg/day

---------
my 2 cents if you wanna save some $$$ - you might save a few $$ this way but nothing significant really

throw out the lean xtreme and atd
use HCG at the end of the cycle only if you can tolerate your boyos shrinking - 1000 i.u. eod for 2 weeks

run nolva 40/40/20/20

my only other suggestion (which will be more expensive) is to run the EQ longer