Virgin Anabolic

Dark Zenfi

Awards
I am a newbie to the whole anabolic thing. Though I wanted to get your opinion on my first cycle.

Week 1-11: EQ 400mg/week

Week 1-12: Test enanthate 200 mg/week

Week 1-14: HCG 250 i.u twice/week

Week 15-19: Nolvadex 60,40, 20, 20

Week 15-19: ATD 25, 50, 50, 75

Week 15-19: Lean Xtreme 3 150 mg/day

What do you think? By the way I am an endurance Athlete and train on my bike 20 hours a week, I dont want to put much bulk on.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You definitely need some test in there. The gains made from just EQ will ve very minimal and the shutdown will be horrible.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Add more test....... :) Go up to 500mg per week and then you should be good to go.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
because 200mg of test per week is barely a replacement dose of what your normal test output would be... 250mg is even considered to be a low "replacement" dose, even though some will experience gains from 250. Using only 200mg of test a week will not only be a waste of test, but will render very little gains and will shut down your natural test production... sounds a bit counter-productive doesnt it? - HTTC

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
because 200mg of test per week is barely a replacement dose of what your normal test output would be... 250mg is even considered to be a low "replacement" dose, even though some will experience gains from 250. Using only 200mg of test a week will not only be a waste of test, but will render very little gains and will shut down your natural test production... sounds a bit counter-productive doesnt it? - HTTC

that's actually off by a bit the average healthy adult male produces 76mg test a week

a standard HRT dose is 200mg of test EOW (taking into account the weight of the ester and it'll work out to about 150mg EOW or what the average male would produce in a 2 week span)

400mg of test is plenty to grow on

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that's actually off by a bit the average healthy adult male produces 76mg test a week

a standard HRT dose is 200mg of test EOW (taking into account the weight of the ester and it'll work out to about 150mg EOW or what the average male would produce in a 2 week span)

400mg of test is plenty to grow on
Agree with you good sir and reps for the information (76mg week, always wondered that)

I think everyone is overlooking the point, this guy isn't wanting to be a bodybuilder, he is a endurance athlete and is not wanting to PUT ALOT OF WEIGHT ON. I would assume EQ or low dose Var for endurance, I always thought runners were using Winstrol? Perhaps start with a low dose like 10mg Winny and move up. Ben Johnson tested positive for Winny, thats about the extent of my knowledge to biking and running. Ask Lance :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Iron Legion 2
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 52
bigbeaph Anabolics 12
35 and Older 5