Virgin Anabolic

  1. Virgin Anabolic


    I am a newbie to the whole anabolic thing. Though I wanted to get your opinion on my first cycle.


    Week 1-11: EQ 400mg/week

    Week 1-12: Test enanthate 200 mg/week

    Week 1-14: HCG 250 i.u twice/week

    Week 15-19: Nolvadex 60,40, 20, 20

    Week 15-19: ATD 25, 50, 50, 75

    Week 15-19: Lean Xtreme 3 150 mg/day

    What do you think? By the way I am an endurance Athlete and train on my bike 20 hours a week, I dont want to put much bulk on.


  2. You definitely need some test in there. The gains made from just EQ will ve very minimal and the shutdown will be horrible.

  3. I just added some TEST
    •   
       


  4. Add more test....... Go up to 500mg per week and then you should be good to go.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Add more test....... Go up to 500mg per week and then you should be good to go.
    Why will raising to 500 help? Thanks

  6. because 200mg of test per week is barely a replacement dose of what your normal test output would be... 250mg is even considered to be a low "replacement" dose, even though some will experience gains from 250. Using only 200mg of test a week will not only be a waste of test, but will render very little gains and will shut down your natural test production... sounds a bit counter-productive doesnt it? - HTTC

  7. Ramp down the ATD instead of upping it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HARDtotheCORE
    because 200mg of test per week is barely a replacement dose of what your normal test output would be... 250mg is even considered to be a low "replacement" dose, even though some will experience gains from 250. Using only 200mg of test a week will not only be a waste of test, but will render very little gains and will shut down your natural test production... sounds a bit counter-productive doesnt it? - HTTC

    that's actually off by a bit the average healthy adult male produces 76mg test a week

    a standard HRT dose is 200mg of test EOW (taking into account the weight of the ester and it'll work out to about 150mg EOW or what the average male would produce in a 2 week span)

    400mg of test is plenty to grow on

  9. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    that's actually off by a bit the average healthy adult male produces 76mg test a week

    a standard HRT dose is 200mg of test EOW (taking into account the weight of the ester and it'll work out to about 150mg EOW or what the average male would produce in a 2 week span)

    400mg of test is plenty to grow on
    Agree with you good sir and reps for the information (76mg week, always wondered that)

    I think everyone is overlooking the point, this guy isn't wanting to be a bodybuilder, he is a endurance athlete and is not wanting to PUT ALOT OF WEIGHT ON. I would assume EQ or low dose Var for endurance, I always thought runners were using Winstrol? Perhaps start with a low dose like 10mg Winny and move up. Ben Johnson tested positive for Winny, thats about the extent of my knowledge to biking and running. Ask Lance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. anabolic virgin
    By suresha in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 01:09 AM
  3. Structural Features Of Androgenic/Anabolic Steroids
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 08:23 PM
  4. Got my new Anabolic Insider today.....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 11:38 AM
  5. How to use insulin - the most anabolic hormone
    By Trevdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 06:35 AM
Log in
Log in