How many SD cycles under your belt?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Just figured I would throw this out.
I'm on my 4th in about a year and half.... No sides at all with my last cycle except shrinkage.... If this has been posted before, please delete it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am hoping you have had some bloodwork during that time frame, pre and post. At our age our test may not come back as quickly or as high as we would think or like. Cholesterol issues are silent and quite detrimental if left unchecked. SD is notorious for creating lipid disturbances in many.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
with proper PCT.. 5150, can this be avoided.. ?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping you have had some bloodwork during that time frame, pre and post. At our age our test may not come back as quickly or as high as we would think or like. Cholesterol issues are silent and quite detrimental if left unchecked. SD is notorious for creating lipid disturbances in many.
Yeah, I had blood work done about 5 weeks ago... Everything looked good. I probably won't do another cycle till next year.... I did a SD/PP cycle about 4-5 months ago, after I was done with PCT I had blood work done... That also came back fine...... But I hear where your coming from.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Zero here...planning on getting one started in a few weeks though...

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I got one for you 5150.... I did a SD cycle last year, on my last day (of 3 weeks) I ended up in the hospital with kidney stones.... I told the doctor I did a cycle and he said he wanted to check liver.... He did complete blood work and said everything was fine including my liver? Why is that? Because of the supp's I was taking with the SD?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with proper PCT.. 5150, can this be avoided.. ?
Well there are more than one type of PCT. There is your traditional HPTA/PCT and then there are other therapies that you may want to consider for other metabolic systems. Some use liver and cholesterol support after cycles. Some use it while on as well. SERM's can be liver toxic as well. If you have precycle bloodwork you know your baselines and you know whether or not you are experiencing issues with any of your systems post cycle. Some are going to be unavoidable. SD will impact you lipid profile. It is all a matter of how much it does for you. Everyone is different. Is it avoidable...very unliklely. There are many things you can do for a lipid post cycle recovery. Researching will help you find your answers.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got one for you 5150.... I did a SD cycle last year, on my last day (of 3 weeks) I ended up in the hospital with kidney stones.... I told the doctor I did a cycle and he said he wanted to check liver.... He did complete blood work and said everything was fine including my liver? Why is that? Because of the supp's I was taking with the SD?
I was a beta tester for SD and tested at a dose up to 50mg/d. I took a blood draw while at the 50mg/d period of my testing. My liver profile was just slightly better while on then it was precycle. I'm pretty sure my increased ALA and NAC supplementation contributed to these improved numbers.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I was a beta tester for SD and tested at a dose up to 50mg/d. I took a blood draw while at the 50mg/d period of my testing. My liver profile was just slightly better while on then it was precycle. I'm pretty sure my increased ALA and NAC supplementation contributed to these improved numbers.
I got to hand it to ya..... Your full of information.... I've learnt a lot from this site.... Including your treads/post.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I got to hand it to ya..... Your full of information.... I've learnt a lot from this site.... Including your treads/post.
I second that!:bow28: