First injection

celicarida

Awards
I did my first injection of test cyp. on monday . It was 1cc right into my glute. Now Wednesday has come and it still sore when i sit down i can still feel it. Does this mean i have infection?
I injected standin up , the needle went in easily but when i started pushin the oil in my muscles tensed up.
No redness around the area has occured.
Please dont flame me.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
As long as there isnt any redness or swelling, you should be fine. The pain can happen from a first injection. I wouldnt worry about it too much unless it starts to swell or redden.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about it bro the pain will lessen the more injections you do. The first one is always the worse. It is the BA (or whichever acid they used) that is causing the irritation. There are a lot of factors that cause it to get that sore, however, another of which is the fact you were probably a little shaky your first time through also. Keep at it and if it continuously bothers you, you can also try adding in some injectable B12, some people say it takes the pain away, I use cottonseed oil to help dilute, helps a little.

celicarida

Awards
aight thanks for advice. I wanna do it layin down but its easier to see the aspiration standin facing the mirror.
How are biceps to inject into.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would stay away from bi's unless they are huge. Make sure you stand clear of all those large veins though if you do decide to go in there.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hows it goin so far...with your dbol jump start?

celicarida

Awards
well i jus started monday . Kinda sucks how it takes 4 weeks for the test to kick in .

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Here is about the most complete instructions with illustrations for giving injections that I have ever seen. It is put out by Ohio State University Medical Center, titled "Giving Medicine By Intramuscular Injection". It has served me well. Here it is in pdf format:

View attachment IntraMuscularInjection.pdf
Left click to view, right click to save

mildain

Awards
Here is about the most complete instructions with illustrations for giving injections that I have ever seen. It is put out by Ohio State University Medical Center, titled "Giving Medicine By Intramuscular Injection". It has served me well. Here it is in pdf format:

View attachment 13896
Left click to view, right click to save
Awesome PDF for im injections. I'll be sure to save that for future reference. One thing though. How many here insert the needle quickly and stretch the skin like recommended in the PDF. I never stretch the skin and normally insert the needle very slowly.

Great info on hitting ventroglutes also. Will try that soon.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I felt my first self-injection in the butt for years... It didn't "hurt", but I never forgot exactly where the spot was. :eek: