SD cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kickit

Awards
I'm going to be starting my SD cycle on the 17th. Just wanted to know if i got eveything i need and if the things i have are the right stuff.

these are the supplements i have:
SD
Milk Thistle
Novedex xt (PCT)
Tribestin (PCT)
taurine (for those crazy back pumps)

I know im probably going to get some negative comments. But could someone please help me out cause i have searced the boards but i dont understand some of your guys abbreviations and stuff. Thanks in advance.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First i would like to say hello to everyone because this is my first post here. Anyway i am going to start my first ever cycle of SD or anything like it. I weigh 155 pounds.
IS it okay to keep taking Muscle Milk during my SD cycle?
I knew I had recognized you from somewhere man.....All the threads you have started here have been closed because of the type of uninformed questions you asked..So seriously dude, just leave the cycle alone....

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just forget about it and drop it entirely. From the looks of your previous posts your no where near your genetic potential (155lbs) and really dont have much of an idea whats going on in regards to SD (what it does and what is required).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to know if i got eveything i need and if the things i have are the right stuff.
There is a whole lot more to know about using steroids than copying what some other guy is using. We do not condone the use of steroids by the uninformed and do not spoon feed them either. There are years worth of posts regarding your questions. Please research and do not post again about doing cycles. If you insist on doing one keep it to yourself.

Please respect this polite request. It is a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.