Advice needed on PP stack

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Hey all.. I started on Phera-Plex last night and I'd like to stack it with either Max LMG or Prostanozol. I only have one bottle of each. So I have 90 25mg caps of Prostanozol and 90 25mg caps of Max LMG.

I'd like to do the Phera-Plex like this:

Week 1: 20mg (am/pm split),
Week 2: 20mg (am/pm split),
Week 3: 30mg (am/pm split),
Week 4: 30mg (am/pm split),
Week 6:
Week 7:

How could I add the rest? Is one better to add first than the other? Max LMG first? Or Prostanozol first? I figured to split 75mg of each for three weeks at a time...

Thanks in advance for input...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I think most would say that in order for Pro to show any real results it needs to be run for 4-6 weeks..If it is possible buy some ZOL from GL and start dosing it now..I know Poopypants for one absolutely loved the PP/Zol stack...Few others but I can't recall their names right now....

C

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey all.. I started on Phera-Plex last night and I'd like to stack it with either Max LMG or Prostanozol. I only have one bottle of each. So I have 90 25mg caps of Prostanozol and 90 25mg caps of Max LMG.

I'd like to do the Phera-Plex like this:

Week 1: 20mg (am/pm split),
Week 2: 20mg (am/pm split),
Week 3: 30mg (am/pm split),
Week 4: 30mg (am/pm split),
Week 6:
Week 7:

How could I add the rest? Is one better to add first than the other? Max LMG first? Or Prostanozol first? I figured to split 75mg of each for three weeks at a time...

Thanks in advance for input...
You have a 90ct bottles of Prostanozol?

C

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
week 0: 75pros
Week 1: 20mg/75pros
Week 2: 20mg/100
Week 3: 30mg/125
Week 4: 30mg/125
Week 6: 150

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey C he might have picked up Prostan when Alri made it. A/x downed the cap count when they liscensed it...

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm really trying to avoid buying any more products as I'm already so overloaded it's unbelievable. That, and the fact that I'm probably getting a prescription for testosterone replacement therapy, it seems like a waste of money (for me).

I have about 20 servings of FiniGenx left and I'll probably just use it before workouts for boosts...

I don't know why I have ONE bottle of Max LMG and ONE bottle of Prostanozol. I don't know what I was thinking...