M1t---liver!!

1. Registered User
    Answers

M1t---liver!!

I just purchases M1T created by "andro-mass" the dosage written in the instructions states 1 pill with breakfast 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..each pill is 10mg and theirs 100 pills...I just got 1 question..everyone is saying how bad it is for ur liver..at this current dosage and if i only take this 1 bottle of 100 capsules how bad could it possibly be for my liver??

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Ive used M1t at 10mg and found the sides were extreme. I did not get blood work done but the visible sides were a good idea of the internal damage. Severe nose bleeds that pushed through toilet paper i put up my nostril (usually works fine), high BP, aggression, shrinkage, joint pain. I recommend that if you absolutely are not going to make a wiser decision with some somewhat less harmfull PH then get the blood work done to see how it affects you. If you dont want to be your own test subject search some M1T logs were bloodwork was done, or eat more protein.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I can tell you this; two people that I know that ran real studies (ones that included multible blood test and comparasons to other steriods) both showed MIT just wreaking the liver profiles. That may not equate to actual damage but it is highly suggestive. The one guy compared his M1T at 10 mg a day to his 150mg a day anadrol. The M1T had produce a worse profile in two weeks then the abombs had in almost 6. As it is now just as illegal as the "real" stuff there is no real reason to run it. I'm sorry but getting big isn't that important, my liver is important to me.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Alright thanks guys..i mite just finish 2 weeks of this then thats it...any recommendations on an alternative like Andro? or somethin that has simular gains but not as harsh on the liver?
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

I woudnt bother finishing the M1T, stop now and do PCT.

Read up here, there are lots of alternatives.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

do u think ill even need 2 take any PCT if im only doin 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..10mg a day...and if so when should i take it?
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

How old are you tonycapone?
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

It really blows me away how people will just put anything in there body and have NO CLUE what it is or the sides of it.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

im 21..ive been workin out for 3 years..5'10 165..i got great definition..just want to get thicker, i have 3 friends whos done M1T and havent had any problems with it..maybe just exhaustion once in a while. they told me they never used PCT or nething but im thinking about using it..just incase. I just havent really looked into when i should start the cycle of it..after im done using m1t completely or take it on my 2 weeks off..
  10. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tonycapone
    im 21..ive been workin out for 3 years..5'10 165..i got great definition..just want to get thicker, i have 3 friends whos done M1T and havent had any problems with it..maybe just exhaustion once in a while. they told me they never used PCT or nething but im thinking about using it..just incase. I just havent really looked into when i should start the cycle of it..after im done using m1t completely or take it on my 2 weeks off..
    For starters I won't listen to a word from your friends because it quite apparent they have NO FREAKING CLUE what the hell they are doing. How long have you been on M1T? Do you have anything for PCT yet?
  11. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Based on your knowledge base you need to begin to reaearch a lot more and listen to your friends a lot less. You always need a PCT after a cycle. M1T is very potent and will shut you down after just a few days. You need a SERM for PCT.

Furthermore, you really need to stop taking these things until you know a lot more about what you are doing. Your friends are not very smart at all. Please do not follow their advice or example. Unless you have bloodwork you have no idea what you are doing to your body. Whether you feel fine or not is no indicator of liver or cholesterol abnormalities...which btw are gauranteed to happen with M1T. If you insist on using then at least research a lot more.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

You should read before you post, you will be laughed here very quickly. Get some Nolva (Tamaxofen Citrate) from a board sponser and hit PCT quickly. Avoid M1T. I'd also avoid posting till Christmas if I was you.
    Good luck.
    M
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Its only my second day on it 2day...so 2 pills 20mg...i think ima get off it...this **** seems 2 be 2 much of a hassle...u guys know ne thing that has simular gains thats not as toxic?
  14. Gold Member
    Answers

Its only my second day on it 2day...so 2 pills 20mg...i think ima get off it...this **** seems 2 be 2 much of a hassle...u guys know ne thing that has simular gains thats not as toxic?
    Yes a good diet, plenty of rest, and a TON more research on your part.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

and after two days If i was you i would run some Rebound XT for PCT right now since it has been shown that M1t can SHUT YOU DOWN after 3 DAYS, research and don't listen to your friends, the advice I have gotten here has saved me time and health.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I remember when M1T was being heralded to be as good as Dbol.
    I can't say much good about my experiences with it,so I'll say nothing at all.
  17. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Its only my second day on it 2day...so 2 pills 20mg...i think ima get off it...this **** seems 2 be 2 much of a hassle...
    Many knowledgeable and safe users have very successfully cycled M1T. The key is knowledge and safety which go hand and hand. Your lack of knowledge needs to drastically be improved before you can be safe using M1T or anything else.
    u guys know ne thing that has simular gains thats not as toxic?
    You seemed to have missed my point earlier. It dosen't work like that around here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liver Protection While On M1t
    By KNIGHTY in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 11:44 AM
  2. M1T and liver toxicity... cycle lengths
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 12:18 AM
  3. M1T cycle and Liver Health
    By hognose in forum Anabolics