Length between Cycles...Opinions - AnabolicMinds.com

Length between Cycles...Opinions

1. New Member

Length between Cycles...Opinions

I am just finishing a Halodrol 50 Cycle..Results were pretty impressive being my first cycle. Gained about 10 pounds maybe a bit more. Strength Increases in Bench, Squat, and Deadlift were significant. Overall Size increased. I am planning on running another cycle starting Mid July. I was wondering if that would be too soon. Also I plan to use Halodrol again as i had good results with slight effects (although joint pain was intense at sometimes). Would any recomend perhaps PP or another anabolic over Halodrol?

2. Registered User

Get blood work done and when your testosterone and such are were they should be then your good to go, that's how i do it. IMHO the time on= time off is outdated, use blood work you'll realize you can go back on much sooner if proper pct is followed.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Get blood work done and when your testosterone and such are were they should be then your good to go, that's how i do it. IMHO the time on= time off is outdated, use blood work you'll realize you can go back on much sooner if proper pct is followed.
    Following a time on PLUS PCT = time off formula is not outdated. It is responsible use. (and we should keep pushing this idea for all the new guys reading these forums) Granted proper blood tests are the best way of assessing recovery, and everyone should get them post PCT.

but..

Your endogenous testosterone is not the only test for the green light. You have your lipids, liver values, blood pressure.. kidney function.. .. not to mention the psychological aspect of being on.. (ie dependence on chemical assistance). Chaps, your way would make the vast majority of hardgainers rely solely on AAS or PH assistance.. which is not how it should be. **** if you take a look at the majority of posters, you'll see that is how many of them already think.

You should give your body a nice reasonable break from chemicals .. you owe it that much.
    •   

4. New Member

My rule of thumb,

2 cycles a year evenly spaced
  5. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

if you just stopped now and pct for 4 weeks. Ya if you want to do it mid july you can, it's really rushing it thought. "I" personally would only cycle twice a year like sweet P said. You want ur test levels to return to normal, you want to let your body recover. How were the sides from H-50? Did gaspari even have tests no this product? I heard they didn't? Why not wait untill winter hits to start a cycle around oct/nov? Maybe you can even bulk and winters the best time to do it.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Following a time on PLUS PCT = time off formula is not outdated. It is responsible use. (and we should keep pushing this idea for all the new guys reading these forums) Granted proper blood tests are the best way of assessing recovery, and everyone should get them post PCT.

but..

Your endogenous testosterone is not the only test for the green light. You have your lipids, liver values, blood pressure.. kidney function.. .. not to mention the psychological aspect of being on.. (ie dependence on chemical assistance). Chaps, your way would make the vast majority of hardgainers rely solely on AAS or PH assistance.. which is not how it should be. **** if you take a look at the majority of posters, you'll see that is how many of them already think.

You should give your body a nice reasonable break from chemicals .. you owe it that much.
    Now That's what Im talking about. I've done SD solo and PP/Finigenx so far. I can't bring myself to run them w/equal pct and then jump back on again.Your body really does take a hit from these substances. Go easy guys.
  7. New Member

The side effects werent too bad. Perhaps a few random pimples on body but nothing to get worried about. Lethargy a bit but nothing extreme. The worst side effect for me was joint pain. My knees and elbows bothered me slightly. However, when lifting shoulders heavy they would kill me. Although its my first ever cycle so perhaps im not used to the joint pain.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedrags68
    The side effects werent too bad. Perhaps a few random pimples on body but nothing to get worried about. Lethargy a bit but nothing extreme. The worst side effect for me was joint pain. My knees and elbows bothered me slightly. However, when lifting shoulders heavy they would kill me. Although its my first ever cycle so perhaps im not used to the joint pain.
    Just because you aren't seeing the neagtives doesn't mean they ain't there. I don't break out at all on anything, but that doesn't mean my body is ready for another cycle.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique
    My rule of thumb,

2 cycles a year evenly spaced
    And I think this is a good suggestion for most people.
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    And I think this is a good suggestion for most people.
    Ditto. I read this back in the 80's in a bodybuilding book. Went on to talk about doing one cycle every six months.
  11. Registered User

When i said testosterone and such i meant your lipids etc, i shoulda been more specific. This is straight out of Chemical Muscle Enhancement i believe it was were L. Rea said if all your blood work is in order your good to go, but that means EVERYTHING must be in order, I don't see a problem with doing it that way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Length between cycles and keeping gains
    By iron13th in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 05:31 PM
  2. Your average length between HDrol cycles
    By ar550n1c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 01:28 PM
  3. Length between cycles
    By Mikey851 in forum Post Cycle Therapy