Superdrol and Libido

*Bulldog*

Awards
How did Superdrol effect your libido? Positively? Negatively? Or No Change?

My last cycle was a H50/Orastan cycle and man my libido was literally through the roof on that stuff. That was actually a very nice side effect from it.

I'm gonna be running SD next and am curious if it will have any sort of effect similar to the H50 libidowise??

Lemme hear what it did for you guys......

biker340

Awards
libido was very good for me while on SD.. Even through PCT...

I think there is another thread on this topic,,,

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
went way uppp at first then as i bumped the dose it went down pretty quickly... i feel if you have your support supps in line then you have a much better choice of keeping your libido.. peoples cholestrol and blood pressure get all fukced up and and they wonder why they cant get hard anymore.. and there blood flow down stairs just isnt the same.. got keep the your body healthy and it will thank you... i used sd once and from the start my libido was non-existent but i had no supports in line... i went litterarly way way overboard this run on the supports.. went ten days at 10mg.. my libido was amazing.. like i was on test.. bumped to 20mg.. it started to go down slowly but surely(around day 15).. this was probably due to the combo of me just becoming shutdown from being on for awhile (balls started shrinking up something fierce at that point)and the bump to twenty mg... i think 15mg is the sweet spot..

HardGainer84

Awards
SD is now a banned substance. Last time I saw it on the shelves was mid 07'.