finigenx / prostanozol stack

DobermanXXL

Awards
Has anybody done this stack yet? I was thinking about doing it has a lean bulker. WHat does everyone think?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody done this stack yet? I was thinking about doing it has a lean bulker. WHat does everyone think?
what are you planning on exactly? i've gotten pretty used to people running both fini and pro alongside of something else like PP or SD...I'd really be interested to see how this would turn out.

DobermanXXL

Awards
Actually originally I was planning on just stacking both together as a stand alone, but I'm considering pro-mag. b/c a few friends have had great results with it without any noticable side effects.

I have some phera plex but might hang on to it.

Would that be a little much stacking Pro-magnom, prostan, and finigenx?

I only want to do a 4 weeker.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how well those would flow together for a 4 weeker. I would suggest, if you want to get all those compounds into a stack go for 6 weeks, looking something like this...

Week 1: Fini/ProMag
Week 2: Fini/ProMag
Week 3: Fini/ProMag/ProStan
Week 4: Fini/ProMag/ProStan
Week 5: Fini/ /ProStan
Week 6: Fini/ /ProStan

Week 7 - 10: PCT

VitaminT

Awards
I don't know how well those would flow together for a 4 weeker. I would suggest, if you want to get all those compounds into a stack go for 6 weeks, looking something like this...

Week 1: Fini/ProMag
Week 2: Fini/ProMag
Week 3: Fini/ProMag/ProStan
Week 4: Fini/ProMag/ProStan
Week 5: Fini/ /ProStan
Week 6: Fini/ /ProStan

Week 7 - 10: PCT
That looks pretty good to me. I don't think you'd see much benefit from a Fini/ProStan cycle alone. Myself and some other people around here have tried fini only cycles without any real success. However, there are some people that swear by it. One thing is for sure, if you don't experience *any* sides, it probably isn't doing a whole lot.

opks22

Awards
That looks pretty good to me. I don't think you'd see much benefit from a Fini/ProStan cycle alone. Myself and some other people around here have tried fini only cycles without any real success. However, there are some people that swear by it. One thing is for sure, if you don't experience *any* sides, it probably isn't doing a whole lot.
Would the "some people" = diplomat? ;)

Anyhow, I was planning on incorporating the two with a cycle of h50. That or PP. Right now, I'm a bit undecided, but i have a few weeks to make up my mind.