I'm getting a blood test for HRT consideration

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I just thought I'd mention that I have a blood test scheduled for tomorrow. I think my T is low.. We'll see.. There are two doctors at this facility. One looks like a pro bodybuilder - the other is just BIG. I have a feeling that if my T is even the slightest bit off, they're going to prescribe me a mountain of goodies... One of the doctors (and a few of the employees) are always in the gym next door (where I train) looking for new business...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got my blood test and now I just have to wait for the results.. I call back on Wednesday. The office I went to today forwards my results to "their" MD and he decides what I need..

I finished a cycle (of the original FiniGenX, Ergomax LMG and a little bit of SD at the end) mid January. PCT with mainly TC lasted until about a month ago. Hopefully my blood looks good enough to get a good prescription.

Since I like AAS (only have 2 cycles under my belt besides what I just described above), it's important to me to actually have a prescription. With the steroid bans pretty much closing down everything in the coming weeks, I'll really like the fact that I have it prescribed. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

In the meantime, I'm considering getting a jump start with either Phera-Plax and Prostanazol, Methoxy TST and TRN, or Halodrol and something or other... Of all the still legal stuff I have, these seem to be the best... Hmm.. M4OHN isn't legal anymore. Maybe I'll get rid of it with the Halodrol..

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well good luck on getting your prescription. I'm young and dont want one, but one day I am sure I will want to have one, especially if I have low levels of T. The idea of needing to pin once a week for the rest of my life sounds like a pain in the ass (literally). Also thats if your lucky, I would never want androgel or a docter that does every other week injections, sounds like I'd be set up for yo-yo levels of test.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well, unfortunately for me, I think I actually need it. I'm only 34 but with the amount of energy, libido and feeling of well-being I have, I might as well be dead. I feel like I have chronic fatigue or something. I did a couple of cycles when I was young - 18 and approximately 24 - and back then there was no internet - so I did no PCT. I have a feeling that messed me up...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Here are my blood results. They're not very indepth because I just took notes over the phone for now.. Anyway:

Cholesterol is 258. Yes, I need to work on that.. I haven't done ANY cardio in awhile and I've been Very lethargic..

IGF is 91.. Should be between 100 and 400.

Test is 348.. Should be between 250 and 1100 but 600 for my age is normal.

I've being prescribed somatotropin - I forget how much - for 3 months... And Testosterone Cypionate at 1cc per week - for 10 weeks. Again, I forgot to ask the mgs but it's got to be 200mg.. I'll get that information and post it here shortly..

$915.00! That's pretty damn expensive.. No?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test is 348.. Should be between 250 and 1100 but 600 for my age is normal.
Thing is that there are so many normal ranges out there. You are on the lower range of the normal. I have seen normal references ranges as wide as 200-1600. I wonder if your poor cholesterol is what or could be contributing to the testosterone levels. They are both hormones and I would not doubt that they are somehow relative. I would be interested if your HRT improves your cholesterol or if you improved cholesterol would that improve your test.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well.. Do you think it would be worth giving this a try? 200mg of Cypionate per week is pretty low.. Would it do much for me? I've never done straight test before.. And then there's the Somatotropin...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your asking me...I am very far from an expert on the matter. I am just curious about what I stated.

But it does seem to me that you could get your own cyp and DIY for a lot cheaper and longer ;)

Bump Ageless...I believe he on HRT.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my question is, since you have a prescription, could you buy it from a UG lab? I mean if you were caught buying it from them, would you still get in a **** tone of trouble?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
my question is, since you have a prescription, could you buy it from a UG lab? I mean if you were caught buying it from them, would you still get in a **** tone of trouble?
That's a great question.. I wonder.. And if I can't order from online - I wonder if I'd be in "less" trouble if I "did".

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
if your asking me...I am very far from an expert on the matter. I am just curious about what I stated.

But it does seem to me that you could get your own cyp and DIY for a lot cheaper and longer ;)

Bump Ageless...I believe he on HRT.
Yes, Ageless is on HRT.. I'll have to find his post where he states what his regimen is...

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
my bloodwork recently came back w/ regular test in the 200s and free test in the 100s. my LH, FSH, and prolactin levels are normal. the urologist referred me to an endocrinologist in june. any predictins?

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
Yes, Ageless is on HRT.. I'll have to find his post where he states what his regimen is...
ZT I am on Hrt 200mg/wk teast cyp. There are tons of anti-aging/HRT clinics in Fla. for test and HGH. Jintropin is cheap to buy online. I don't know how to get test cyp other than the clinics online. I do 2 iu HGH daily. Libido was the problem that sent me to try HRT. Also I have Hep C and HGH may help with that.
Eisenmench

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Dam HRT is dam expensive. If i were you i would buy bulk from china. 900$ would buy you 1Kg, which would last you for long time at HRT doses.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
A word of caution - you can't go buying testosterone from a UG or China or wherever just because you have a prescription.
It is still illegal unless the bottle has your name and 'script on it and is from an approved pharmacy.

You also aren't allowed to take your blood test results to other docs. for more test cypanioate.

Check out Rick Collins' Legal Muscle if you are in doubt.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
HRT does not return anything to normal. It is a permanent therapy.
so when i start my HRT, i'll be on it for life and won't ever achieve HPTA even with the use of possibly HCG or Clomid? and what's the deal with fertility?

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
A word of caution - you can't go buying testosterone from a UG or China or wherever just because you have a prescription.
It is still illegal unless the bottle has your name and 'script on it and is from an approved pharmacy.

You also aren't allowed to take your blood test results to other docs. for more test cypanioate.

Check out Rick Collins' Legal Muscle if you are in doubt.
I believe you are correct jmh80. I already bought HGH from China through a clinic. I also got test cyp. from them. I will go direct to China for more HGH. They write the script. The test is cheap enough where I buy it now in USA.

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
so when i start my HRT, i'll be on it for life and won't ever achieve HPTA even with the use of possibly HCG or Clomid? and what's the deal with fertility?
HRT is for me a permanent thing in my situation. HCG is worth a try for younger people. My age related low test was a libido buster. Fertility should not be affected if you can have sex.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
So this is just another way for the government to make loads of money on taxes. I need HRT but I have to pay what? Twice the amount someone might normally pay? One of these days I'm just going to have to figure out how to confront somebody in the gym about getting gear.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
you paying big bucks for the soma's not the test......I am on HRT have been for 7 yrs now, upjohn test cyp costs around $110 for 200mg 10cc from the pharmacy in my town, however with my health insurance I pay $35 for 2 vials.

and yes 200mg a week makes a huge difference in sex drive, maintaining muscle, well being and so on. But like others stated once u start HRT it is for life.......

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Raising your testosterone is going to raise your HGH and IGF-1 levels.

If that doesn't help enough then buying IGF-1R3 and PGH or PGH-T will cost much much less and probably do more for you.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Wait.. It's possible that my health insurance my cover some of this HRT??

So maybe I could tell my doctor that I don't want the Somatotropin and get IGF-1R3 and PGH or PGH-T online without legal risk - for less money?

What is PGH? Pro Growth Hormone? What is PGH-T?

At any cost, I'm thinking of saving the first 10 weeks of Cypionate and not using it until my next 10 weeks so that I get 400mg per week instead of 200mg... I consider ordering online but in the back of my mind, all these sites are owned by Feds waiting for idiots like me to order. :p

Thank you for the advice...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
pGH is the stuff Universal Kits sells. T is transdermal pGH.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
yes your insurance will cover it........IF it is medically necesary

meaning if your doctor puts in your records you have hypogonadism, almost all insurance will cover!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
My feeling is PGH-T (raise HGH and maybe testosterone) and 50 mg of ADT (Rebound XT) (raise tesosterone and HGH) make a poorman's HRT.

Throw in some IGF-1R3 occasionally like Oratrophin. Maybe throw in some Cissus Rx. Maybe occasionally some ActiveTe. Maybe a little Phera-plex occasionally.

Now remember you'er taking advice on Hormones from someone that enjoys howling at the moon and doesn't understand why everyone doesn't do it.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I just made my payment for Sustanon and Somatatropin and I should be receiving it all tomorrow.. While at the office, I got the full rundown on the blood test given to me on 04.04.06 (about a month after post cycle therapy (mainly TC with a little bit of ActivaTe)) from FiniGenX, Ergomax LMG and a little bit of Superdrol at the end. My cholesterol is higher than usual but I expected to see that after the superdrol.

(BEFORE CYCLE):
Total Cholesterol: 209
Triglycerides: 247
HDL: 48.8
LDL: 111
Hemo ALC (?): 5.8
Glucose: 97

(AFTER CYCLE/post cycle therapy)
Lipid Panel:
Triglycerides 183
Cholesterol, Total 258
HDL 42