Bloating Concern

tachyon

Awards
Hi, Im new to this forum, great compilation of knowledge...

Im on anadrol (taking it for a month, just starting the rest month) and Im noticing excessive bloating specially in the face. Is there any product that reduces this withot losses, and if not, how long after I finish my cycle before water levels return to normal?

Thanks.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hi, Im new to this forum, great compilation of knowledge...

Im on anadrol (taking it for a month, just starting the rest month) and Im noticing excessive bloating specially in the face. Is there any product that reduces this withot losses, and if not, how long after I finish my cycle before water levels return to normal?

Thanks.
Completely normal to bloat on Drol. You will return to normal when you are done.

tachyon

Awards
Has anyone used this product with success? Seems preety stiff price to pay if it doesn't work perfectly (or works with more side effects).

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to recommend Letro to someone who may not know what it is add in the fact that you want to dose ~.5mg eod and even at that your libido may be crushed and it is hard on your lipids. A little bit of bloat is actually beneficial and you wan't to look out to control estrogen only not eradicate it completely. IMO

I would really recommend doing a ton of research first before using any AAS, AI or SERM. You should have known it could bloat you and what to do about it before ever purchasing the stuff let alone using it. That being said, a lot of bloating can typically be avoided by maintaining a strict, intelligently planned diet void of processed foods and excess sodium along with an increased fluid intake.

Welcome to Anabolic Minds and know and keep our unofficial motto: "search is your friend". :)

tachyon

Awards
Thanks for the heads-up on the crushed libido side-effect, that is definitely more important than bloating (although with the bloating that Im getting Im getting second thoughts about whether I could put libido to good use). I do drink lots of water, 1.5 to 2 gallons a day, is there such a thing as too much water (leading to retention or other things) with certain products?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I do drink lots of water, 1.5 to 2 gallons a day, is there such a thing as too much water (leading to retention or other things) with certain products?
Yes, you can drink too much water. You can even die from over hydration due to the low mineral levels it can cause but it is rare and typically found in extended endurance activities only.

1.5 to 2 gallons is plenty and water retention is typically a result of dehydration. Some supps can cause retention regardless of fluid intake and diet but everyone is different.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
If you are going to recommend Letro to someone who may not know what it is add in the fact that you want to dose ~.5mg eod and even at that your libido may be crushed and it is hard on your lipids. A little bit of bloat is actually beneficial and you wan't to look out to control estrogen only not eradicate it completely. IMO

I would really recommend doing a ton of research first before using any AAS, AI or SERM. You should have known it could bloat you and what to do about it before ever purchasing the stuff let alone using it. That being said, a lot of bloating can typically be avoided by maintaining a strict, intelligently planned diet void of processed foods and excess sodium along with an increased fluid intake.

Welcome to Anabolic Minds and know and keep our unofficial motto: "search is your friend". :)
:goodpost: