aspirate orange, HELP! please - AnabolicMinds.com

aspirate orange, HELP! please

aspirate orange, HELP! please

Hey okay today after my chest workout i decided to split up my injection into 2 seperate injects, one into left pec and one into right pec. I did my left one first and it went all right, and then as i stick the seperate one in my right, as i pull back on the plunger some light orange blobby sh it comes into the syringe. I immediately pull out wandering WTF ORANGE IS?! So i had to tip the needle down and inject all that orange puss or whatever it is out before i reinject (i dont know what it was but i didn't want to shoot it back in.) DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE **** ORANGE MEANS WHEN YOU ASPIRATE. I have never ever heard of this before. Thanks so much. I did pull out and succesfully inject in another spot a little bit upwards on the pec with no problems, but still this has got me worried to a small extent thanks

- the very worried mike

Could it possibly have been some blood mixed with whatever it was you were injecting?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

i seriously doubt it, i had it measured out to .8cc before aspirating, while the orange was in the syringe it measured out to 1.1~1.2. I emptied out the orange to get back to the .8cc's again and reinjected into the other chest spot. What was that orange.
    •   

is there any way that could have been lactic acid from my chest workout not less than a hour before my injection. Or is possible that it was puss from the injection in the right pec the week before (it seemed to have been sore for a while).

What were you pinning?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbacker
    What were you pinning?
    mix npp/test. im not really worried that much so idunno i wasj ust wondering what itis.
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Hmm..that is odd...subscribing to this one

TTT bump please.
    its not so much that i am scared, but that i have never heard of light orange ever comin into a syringe, dark red blood yes, light orange no way.

did you keep draining it until there was no orange still coming out? .. no to scare you but i would be kind of concerned about this .. if you haven't drained it all yet, i suggest you do and take a pic if you can of what's in the syringe and post it up ... also PM Dr. D .. he can probably offer some helpful advice
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fat bodies can be dark yellow to orange but I would think that you'd have to aspirate pretty dang hard to suck in one of those or the contents of one of them.

Other than that, I am stumped.
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

This has happened to me once as well. I remember seeing a discussion (possibly not on this board) suggesting that it was from hitting the site before the bolus of oil from a previous inject had completely absorbed. I was doing every day injects at the time so it made sense. This was also asked in a q and a column in md and the answer was that it was possibly from a fatty deposit or a fatty node or something of the sort. Just a couple of ideas.

well my chest feels fine, i see no reason to get it looked at. I was was perhaps thinking that from the injection 4 days earlier int he same earlier that it might have been a little sore or puss. (4 days ago i did my first pec inject ever). My right pec feels fine right now so i really dont know and doesnt look abnormally swolen or anything of the sort.
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

just from speculation I think Jarhead hit it on the head.

Also, what are you doing hitting the same spot 4 days later dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    just from speculation I think Jarhead hit it on the head.

Also, what are you doing hitting the same spot 4 days later dude?
    well it was more like 6 days but it was still like sore in a weird way after that first injection almost in the center of my pec like i thikn where the clavicle is. It hurt for like a week in that dead center of your pec like right at the bottom which i found to be weird. I porobably should have given it a few more days given my pec wasnt use to daily injects
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by statuz
    well it was more like 6 days but it was still like sore in a weird way after that first injection almost in the center of my pec like i thikn where the clavicle is. It hurt for like a week in that dead center of your pec like right at the bottom which i found to be weird. I porobably should have given it a few more days given my pec wasnt use to daily injects
    Pecs are tricky.. I aim for about 1 inch above the nipple and sometimes about an inch inward from there. The thing about the Pecs is there are a lot of lymph nodes clustered throughout, and if you irritate one of these glands, it will become so inflamed that you're not going to be doing much in regards to your chest for a few weeks. ( Anecdotal, as I heard this from a nurse)

I usually knot up pretty bad the first few days, and feel an inflamed "band" of muscle develop... this is with Prop, so I don't think much of it. Even with 8 days spaced in my ED rotation, pecs are starting to seem uncomfortable. 8 days seems like the bare minimum for all imflamation and oil depot to clear.. (with that damn Prop) IMPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Pecs are tricky.. I aim for about 1 inch above the nipple and sometimes about an inch inward from there. The thing about the Pecs is there are a lot of lymph nodes clustered throughout, and if you irritate one of these glands, it will become so inflamed that you're not going to be doing much in regards to your chest for a few weeks. ( Anecdotal, as I heard this from a nurse)

I usually knot up pretty bad the first few days, and feel an inflamed "band" of muscle develop... this is with Prop, so I don't think much of it. Even with 8 days spaced in my ED rotation, pecs are starting to seem uncomfortable. 8 days seems like the bare minimum for all imflamation and oil depot to clear.. (with that damn Prop) IMPE.

yeh i should definately just space my pec injects a few more days apart. Thanks! You guys dont think i should be worried if i feel like fine right now, do you?
    it doesnt feel any different than any other inject that i have done. thanks much
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by statuz
    yeh i should definately just space my pec injects a few more days apart. Thanks! You guys dont think i should be worried if i feel like fine right now, do you?
    it doesnt feel any different than any other inject that i have done. thanks much
    Unless you get a fever, the area gets tender and red, or signs of an abcess, I wouldn't worry about it. Another thing to keep in mind is the scar tissue that might be built up if this is a frequent site you use to inject during a cycle. It can delay the absorption of the oil/gear if you inject directly into an area riddled with scar tissue. So increasing the time between hitting the site (as mentioned) would be a good idea. When it happened to me, it was in my thigh. It had so much scar tissue that it felt like I was injecting into saran wrap, popping, crunching etc. When I aspirated and got the same gunk that you did, the first thing that popped into my head was that it was oil still in there from last weeks shot, like I injected into a callous and it was just sitting there. It took alot of heat packs and massage therapy to break it down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    Unless you get a fever, the area gets tender and red, or signs of an abcess, I wouldn't worry about it. Another thing to keep in mind is the scar tissue that might be built up if this is a frequent site you use to inject during a cycle. It can delay the absorption of the oil/gear if you inject directly into an area riddled with scar tissue. So increasing the time between hitting the site (as mentioned) would be a good idea. When it happened to me, it was in my thigh. It had so much scar tissue that it felt like I was injecting into saran wrap, popping, crunching etc. When I aspirated and got the same gunk that you did, the first thing that popped into my head was that it was oil still in there from last weeks shot, like I injected into a callous and it was just sitting there. It took alot of heat packs and massage therapy to break it down a little.
    faa show ty

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Little Help Please
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 03:21 PM
  2. First Time FINA: help - please?
    By Deadlift76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 01:43 PM
  3. 1st Cycle Help Please
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics