Aching nuts on PP

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Did a search but all it showed was words with PP and "ON".

I wanted to know if anyone else experienced pain in the nuts while on PP? I'm at 20mg/day, I started with 20mg and continuing untill the end. Should I stop or just lower the dosage? I would think it's a normal side and just to deal with it, it's not that excruciating. Thanks

-AP

JB22

Awards
The first week of my cycle there were one or two aches, they did go away though. I guess this is the response of your testes being suppressed, for me day 3 or 4 I had shrinkage.

The odd thing I found was extreme lethagy from PP!!! I couldnt get out of bed in the mornings. This may have been from overtraining or going to the gym in the evenings. Any ideas?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
It's normal. Pain for me is typically here and there for a while and it's happened on every cycle I've done. I know others who get none of that and others that have it happen with worse frequency.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Ya I've gotten extreme lethargy on this. It's impossible to wake up in the mornings. I'm tired all day and just want to sleep. Sometimes I'm pumped but other times it's really exhausting. I also have aggression periods. Normally if someone would say something to tick me off I'd ignore it but now I picture myself kicking the crap out of them almost with extreme rage. Maybe it's all psychological. But I notcied I am far more aggressive. Weird though since I read enough logs that suggested no aggression while on PP??? This just shows that everybody's body reacts differently.

Not big enough, so should I just continue it?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't done PP, but I have done Ergomax (the actives are the same/similar), and I had the exact same sides as you. I was really aggressive, almost to a fault, had way more nut pain :) and was constantly tired. However, I ate like a fiend, found that upping my carbs helped... and ate as often as I could.

Honestly, you'll be fine, but it's not the easiest cycle I've done. I did get amazing gains and was very happy after PCT. Being ON though on was difficult. How long have you been on? I think the sides really started catching up to me late week 2 or week 3 maybe?

I'd deal with it personally, especially if you're happy with the gains you've been making.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm happy with it although the sides are becoming more visible. I'll stay on it untill things get worse than just lower the dosage. I hate being mad on this stuff, it just takes one stupid thing to keep you going.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
If you're lethargic, that's your body saying to you, "Feed me *****!" Just up the carbs & you should be good to go. You may also be overtraining, which will straight up drain you of energy.

I would guess that nut pain is normal while on cycle because you're introducing exogenous hormones into your body, so it's simply a reaction.

JB22

Awards
Just up the carbs & you should be good to go. You may also be overtraining, which will straight up drain you of energy
True, personally I might be overtraining... Trying Diplomats Superman Shakes as often as poss, I dunno if its the olive oil, increased fats, or the cycle itself but ive had the 'apple splatters' sat on the bog. Just thought i'd share my toilet antics with you guys :D

Love the strength on PP though! Other sides I had were the high blood pressure with occasional nose bleeds - our toilet was like a blood bath. The serene feeling of calmness lasted a week tops, now I just feel no effect though a bit more confident. Would like to up it from 20mg to 30mg+ if/when i do another cycle. Cant say i've had the aggression, maybe a bit irritated (was told today im quite argumentative? its the first to my knowledge), hope you manage to contain it Alex :thumbsup:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey JB, Ya I'm controlling it. I always analyze before I do something and I know if I argue in the open or start a fight I just end up looking retarded after it all so I avoid the situation. Your doing 10mg? I've kept it at 20mg through it all, might up it to 30mg by the last week. Although I don't think the lethargy is due to overtraining as I only go 3 times a week. I think it's the carbs so I'm gonna up it a little bit, maybe add some oatmeal.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hey JB, Ya I'm controlling it. I always analyze before I do something and I know if I argue in the open or start a fight I just end up looking retarded after it all so I avoid the situation. Your doing 10mg? I've kept it at 20mg through it all, might up it to 30mg by the last week. Although I don't think the lethargy is due to overtraining as I only go 3 times a week. I think it's the carbs so I'm gonna up it a little bit, maybe add some oatmeal.
Go to nutrplanet & pick up NOW sports Carbo Gain. It's maltodextrin & gives you 50g of complex carbs per serving. Dump some of that into your protein shake & your good to go.

JB22

Awards
Cool bro good to hear. I know what you mean though, what really upped my aggression and affected mood was doing M-5aa(Methyl Rage). That made me quite vicious when irritated on that. Just had to channel it out in my workouts.

Your doing 10mg?
I've been doing 20mg from weeks 1-3 throughout (now in week 3) then going onto 3 weeks of superdrol which i'm really excited to do.

Go to nutrplanet & pick up NOW sports Carbo Gain
Good point, I'm gonna keep that in mind too. Right now i'm just resorting to bananas oats and peanut butter in my shakes.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Go to nutrplanet & pick up NOW sports Carbo Gain. It's maltodextrin & gives you 50g of complex carbs per serving. Dump some of that into your protein shake & your good to go.
Just so you know, Maltodextrin is very high GI. Its a glucose polymer and has a GI of about 120.

That being said, I have no qualms with supplementing with it here and there. I've contemplated a during workout drink that has malto in it, however, for "shakes" I'd suggest just adding some blended or crushed oats to your shake.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh, the pain in the nutz is probably just part of the shut-down process. I'd attribute it to reduction in sperm production. Have you noticed the boys getting smaller or softer? ;)

Abe the Cop

Awards
Just so you know, Maltodextrin is very high GI. Its a glucose polymer and has a GI of about 120.
I thought the GI index only went up to 100? Either way, you're right. Nothign complex about it. It is a simple, high GI carb and I would only use it post work out.

Regarding the topic about pain in the testes...I'm in the middle of a 5.5 week PP/SD cycle (end of week 3) and I haven't noticed any nut pain except for a slight pain today, but I think I get those kind of pains every once in a while any ways. What does it feel like for you? Dull? Stinging? Like a pinched nerve? Quick? Long lasting? I noticed you're doing a similar cycle to what I'm doing...good luck on it. You haven't started the SD right? I hardly noticed ANY lethargy or aggression really until I started the SD (4 days ago). Lethargy is CRAZY right now. I can hardly get my ass to work out. Agression is up more too. My fuse has shortened significantly and it's causing some problems between me and my girlfriend.

All I can say is stay focused, work through it, keep taking all your support supps, keep eating right, lift like mad. You should be alright with a solid PCT. :D

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
FYI...

B-12 injections really help me fight lethargy during a cycle. Bear in mind this is not a caffiene/stimulant sort of energy, just a nice steady "fortified" feeling...does that make since? It gives you a kind of subtle inclination to do more....

Sorry, that's the best I can describe it, but if you have the resources, give it a try. It has a host of other wonderful benefits too.

JB22

Awards
When i got the nut ache it was dull and didnt last long, just noticed it on and off for a couple of days.

I noticed you're doing a similar cycle to what I'm doing...good luck on it.
Cheers bro, you too! Training is going strong but I need to cut some of this bloat and fat. Getting out of bed in the mornings was an effort the first two weeks. This third week has been a little easier getting up. I think I should have enough PCT ancillaries to grow a third nut :D

Alex hows the aches and pains at the mo?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Isn't maltodextrin all simple carb? I use to use that after heavy workouts with 45g of protein.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I thought the GI index only went up to 100? Either way, you're right. Nothign complex about it. It is a simple, high GI carb and I would only use it post work out.
No...GI index has a "standard high" of 100, but there are GI's higher than 100. (I think that 100 is sucrose).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Isn't maltodextrin all simple carb? I use to use that after heavy workouts with 45g of protein.
Maltodextrin is a glucose "polymer" (poly meaning many). It is a complex chain of simple sugars, however, its still a complex carb.

I'm not knockin' the stuff...hell, I'm about to get some myself. I get sick of eating.

JB22

Awards
GOD DAMN! I'm in my third week and just found im missing 15 capules from the bottle!!! I've been sent a bottle of 45 caps?!

VitaminT

Awards
GOD DAMN! I'm in my third week and just found im missing 15 capules from the bottle!!! I've been sent a bottle of 45 caps?!
If it was sealed properly, then yes, that's probably what happened. I got ripped off on a totally different supp that had like half the amount it said on the bottle. I was pissed...:twisted:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
that sucks JB. If you have the $$$ order another one from 1fast400.com, get it Fedex international and it should be there tommorow.

JB22

Awards
Yea im pissed, just hoping Anabolic Xtreme have good customer service & the decency to replace it when i get intouch. I'd rather chase it up than order another bottle at the mo but cheers for the input Alex:thumbsup: . Its not all bad coz I was only doing 3 weeks at 20mg (42caps total) but had planned to save the extra 18 for another PP cycle. Might go after some Phera Max instead...

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
what else have you considered? I think after this cycle I'm gonna take a rest for a bit. It's so hard to get up. I'm eating so much and it's still hard. Reminds me of getting up for high school, never wanted to :thumbsup:

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the whole package seems to shrink and the balls have a tight feeling on PP if that makes any sense.
It seems more blood flow related than a max lmg or nandrolone type nut shrinkage.
Things seem to improve when I added celerey seed.hawthorne berry and clomid occasionally.
I love PP,mild euphoria, do cardio all day,horny, great stuff.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
ya PP definatly makes you horny. Man its great to have a girlfriend while your on a cycle :head: . My nut aren;t shrinking yet but the pain has gone away. PCT is gonna suck but I got nolva added with R-XT and Retain to speed things up.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ran pp and pro for 5 weeks...I had the nut pain in the beginning, and the tight sack throughout...however, aside from that I had zero sides....I shot wads like Peter North, I had amazing energy absolutely no lethargy...PCT started off rough because I went overboard on the Nolva and RXT the first 2 weeks. It was my first time using the both of them combined in PCT, so I overshot it..live and learn and better safe than sorry.

Needless to say I had very low libido and a pissed of girlfriend...once I lowered the doses and added in DHEA...(thanks to the wisdom od Dr. D) I was rocking and rolling.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
R-mac, so you think I shouldn't mix the nolva and r-xt together? What if I low dosed them?

what were ur doses for the first two weeks? and were you doing a 20/20/20/20 or 10/20/20/30 on PP? I'm doing a 20/20/30 possibly or just keeping it 20 all the way.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
R-mac, so you think I shouldn't mix the nolva and r-xt together? What if I low dosed them?

what were ur doses for the first two weeks? and were you doing a 20/20/20/20 or 10/20/20/30 on PP? I'm doing a 20/20/30 possibly or just keeping it 20 all the way.
my doses were 10/20/30/30/30 PP.... and 75/75/75/75/75 for Prost...

I'm not saying you cant or shouldnt mix them, just dont over do it like I did. I ran rxt at 3 caps/day the first week and 1/2, and the nolva at 4 ml the first week and 3ml the 2nd week...

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ran pp and pro for 5 weeks...I had the nut pain in the beginning, and the tight sack throughout...however, aside from that I had zero sides....I shot wads like Peter North, I had amazing energy absolutely no lethargy...PCT started off rough because I went overboard on the Nolva and RXT the first 2 weeks. It was my first time using the both of them combined in PCT, so I overshot it..live and learn and better safe than sorry.

Needless to say I had very low libido and a pissed of girlfriend...once I lowered the doses and added in DHEA...(thanks to the wisdom od Dr. D) I was rocking and rolling.

Did you get any stomach bloating. About 2.5 weeks in I got serious stomach bloating and slightly High blood pressure.