Awards
  • Established
This was JUST released to me from AX:

HYPERDROL

(Mass Building Hypertrophic Agent)
Will go on sale everywhere:
April 24th

Here is the bottom line.
The product info will be up within 7 days on the AX site.
Experienced PH users found in 12 weeks they gained 6 and lost 4 lbs in bodyfat
Cycle time is 12 weeks most non PH users found they gained 9lbs in muscle and lost 6 in bofyfat.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Is this the herbal hyper?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
stil a nay for 18-21 year olds?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for this release. It is a stellar product that is non toxic in every way YET yeilds very nice mass gains, no bloat, and loss in bodyfat.

It is going to be a limited run due to lack of raws but more runs will be right behind it. 5,000 will be the number so plenty of product will be available. Age will be 21+

HyperDrol - Mass Building Hypertrophic Agent

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
What is it? ie. What are the ingredients?
cc

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
if its non toxic why 21+, is a hormonal product?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
More info will be released as the date nears. Right now too much info only lets other companies that just copy our products get on the phone to China and place orders.

So the site will have some minor updates with info in about 7 days. The following week will then have even more info and product profiles released then finally the write-up during the release week.

I can say the label product panel is very basic and its all about new analogs and synergy in this puppy.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any idea on a price and which sites will we be able too purchase this from? Anyone doing presales?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Herbal product, provides slow steady gains with a decrease in body fat. Is it just me or does this sound a lot like coleus forskohlii?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Herbal product, provides slow steady gains with a decrease in body fat. Is it just me or does this sound a lot like coleus forskohlii?
Yep you guessed our amazing new product. Don't need to realease it now.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
My spidey sense detect a hint of sarcasm, I didn't mean to come off as a smart ass and I'm sorry thats how you took it. I just made an guess working with the limited information that was posted. No disrespect intended.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
My spidey sense detect a hint of sarcasm, I didn't mean to come off as a smart ass and I'm sorry thats how you took it. I just made an guess working with the limited information that was posted. No disrespect intended.
That's cool man, we just wanted to share this news with you all. I get an amazing amount of emails asking for the release and updates of HyperDrol. So we posted this up and also stated that ALOT more info will be released shortly. So stay tuned, your answers will be answered in not time :)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
1 bottles covers a 4 week cycle.
The 12 weeks is not an obligation, you can do 4 weeker or 8.
Would you be able to tell us at this time if gains/losses were constant over the cycle so we could project a possible expectation for a 4 or 8 weeker, or if they kicked in more heavily over time?

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
Would you be able to tell us at this time if gains/losses were constant over the cycle so we could project a possible expectation for a 4 or 8 weeker, or if they kicked in more heavily over time?
yup, just about to ask the same thing...

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 2-7 they are really isolated in. An 8 week run would yield the best bang for the buck.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts about stacking this product with other herbals such as a stack like this..

8 weeks of ...

hyperdrol, anagen, Symmetry X, PowerFULL

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
About $100. A PH cycle with poper PCT would run someone much more than that.
you'd still need a pct for this even though it's herbal. I guess you'd be able to save money on the other support supps if it's really not toxic. Id still like to see some tests on its effects on the lipids, blood pressure, and cholesterol though

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 2-7 they are really isolated in. An 8 week run would yield the best bang for the buck.
Thanks for the answer. Sounds reasonable over all. Any word for Jmad's question? Anything effective is bound to have sides.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Very very interesting... looks like I'll be going for an 8 week cycle, I'm starting to save my pennies now :) I'll be in on any pre-orders you guys have, be sure to keep the board updated. I've got some PCT supps on hand... what do you guys recommend? I've got most of the popular PCT supps in my stash ready to go.

PS: If you can have AM send one of those update e-mails out when you have a pre-sale that would be awesome! I've been extremely busy lately and can't check the forum as much as I like.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Going by BB.com this product is comprised of Cissus, 6- bromodione, forsholli ditrepene, and Urtica Diocia.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discussion can continue in this thread without all the BS.

Posted by aspire:

"-Q) Will this require a PCT?
Yes it will. AND PCT/Retain from AX will be provided for testers. Anytime one increases a hypertrophic level there is some anti-hypertrophic response by the body (high or low, but there at some level). As such, it is always best to make sure that all natural pro-hypertrophic hormones are at their best post cycle, thus PCT for stimulation intent.
AX has already pitted the compound against test propionate, Ergomax and 4-AD looking for a good comparison reference point. They were, so far, very happy with the positive results and lack of negative ones."

" It should be a great product. Most of the first testers gained in average 9 lbs in 4 weeks.
It should be ErgoMax style gains. No matter how powerful this it, it will not be marketed as a pro-hormone so get used to "

AX Herbal Hypertrophic- Unofficial FAQ

"The product info will be up within 7 days on the AX site.
Experienced PH users found in 12 weeks they gained 6 and lost 4 lbs in bodyfat
Cycle time is 12 weeks most non PH users found they gained 9lbs in muscle and lost 6 in bofyfat."

New from ANABOLIC XTREME--HYPERDROL

" I would never tell you that Hyperdrol will give you the sort of gains that Superdrol, Phera-Plex, or ErgoMax gave you."

Hyperdrol

Q: "Is this the herbal hyper?"
A: " Yes it is."

New from ANABOLIC XTREME--HYPERDROL

There just seems to be a lot of inconsistencies here. If there was a change in formula that is fine. Maybe they decided to move in a different direction and that is understandable. However, apperently this product elliceted amazing gains in 4 weeks, but less so in 12.

I realize that if the product is crap it will EVENTUALLY fail. However, I am sure that everyone remebers the second run of superdrol problem. Where all the testers gave overwhelmingly positive reviews. Testers always give better than average reviews. Maybe its because they pick good testers and they utilize the supplement to its fullest or maybe testers feel obligated slightly to embellish a little to repay the companies. I don't know, both are viable really.

Maybe everyone can understand my fustration now. Have I taken it to far, absolutely. I just want answer or an explanation. If it was reformulated, thats fine. I will drop the issue forever, I just want to get to the bottom of this."