SD & Prostan. stack, critique

sam32465

Awards
What do you guys think of this cycle:

Week 1: 100mg Prostan.
Week 2: 100mg Prostan., 10mg SD
Week 3: 150mg Prostan., 10mg SD
Week 4: 200mg Prostan., 10mg SD

I was trying to figure out a way to do a cycle while in college because I take medication for ADD that passes through the liver, and wanted to avoid doing too much harm... and the more I've researched about Prostan I've been thinking the gains would be pretty damn good with a low dose of SD and a ramped up dose of Prostan. What do you guys think? Would you replace the SD with PP or Ergo? Because I have quite a large stock of both... Thanks ahead of time for any advice

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ramp up the SD.
10mg
20mg
20mg

Also, I don't know how much you weigh, but 200mg Prostan might be too much. try 100mg, 125mg, 150mg, 175mg at most.

sam32465

Awards
Ramp up the SD.
10mg
20mg
20mg

Also, I don't know how much you weigh, but 200mg Prostan might be too much. try 100mg, 125mg, 150mg, 175mg at most.
My only reason for not ramping up the SD was initially a fear of putting too much strain on my liver because I take 60mg of Strattera e.d. for ADD, but you think I would be fine on 20mg of SD? And I will take your advice on the Prostan, thanks.

Edit: And I weigh 190 at 11%bf, 6'1".

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
My only reason for not ramping up the SD was initially a fear of putting too much strain on my liver because I take 60mg of Strattera e.d. for ADD, but you think I would be fine on 20mg of SD? And I will take your advice on the Prostan, thanks.

Edit: And I weigh 190 at 11%bf, 6'1".
I believe so. I heard Strattera is killer on libido though, well for some. I think there was a thread on here about that this week actually. You might want to check it out. As far as I know, you're in the clear bro.

sam32465

Awards
I believe so. I heard Strattera is killer on libido though, well for some. I think there was a thread on here about that this week actually. You might want to check it out. As far as I know, you're in the clear bro.
Awesome, I plan on starting my cycle this sunday then. Killing my libido won't be such a bad thing as I'm planning this cycle while my girl is going to be out of town for a while... will love to see the look on her face when she gets back ;)