pheraplex/superdrol cycle help?

1. Registered User
    Answers

pheraplex/superdrol cycle help?

I have a bottle of pheraplex and a bottle of superdrol. My first cycle couple months ago I just used superdrol and had great experiences with it. I started out at like 130 when I first started working out about 5 months ago. I bulked up to 160. Im not about 155 at 5'6. My abs are pretty ripped. However now I want to take off any body fat possible and increase the size of my arms. What do I need to get to go along with this cycle. I know I need protien, milk thistle and fish oil. Is there anything else I should get where Im trying to shed the little amount of body fat I have off? Im trying to get my abs more ripped and arms and shoulders bigger. My diet is pretty clean.

2. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 88crxsi
    I have a bottle of pheraplex and a bottle of superdrol. My first cycle couple months ago I just used superdrol and had great experiences with it. I started out at like 130 when I first started working out about 5 months ago. I bulked up to 160. Im not about 155 at 5'6. My abs are pretty ripped. However now I want to take off any body fat possible and increase the size of my arms. What do I need to get to go along with this cycle. I know I need protien, milk thistle and fish oil. Is there anything else I should get where Im trying to shed the little amount of body fat I have off? Im trying to get my abs more ripped and arms and shoulders bigger. My diet is pretty clean.
    I've got a good cycle for you...

cardio starting 3 times/week for 30mins each time at your target heart rate (whatever that is..hopefully you can figure it out), & keep lifting. Up the cardio as the weeks go by.

IMO, you took superdrol too soon. 5'6 & 130, I'm sure you can still pop on some weight without having to run another cycle. Save the PP & SD until you're at about 165-170lbs, then run it.

You're going to do what you want anyways, but genetically you still have a lot to go..specially if you started training only 5 months ago.

By the way...you could've found the answer to your question by searching the forum.
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Man, you took an anabolic when you weighed 130lbs..That is crazy!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.
    Answers

agreed.. wait it out- soo much potential with just a good diet and training program.
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Cycle Help
    By atrain in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 12:19 PM
  2. Superdrol Cycle Help Please
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 11:25 PM
  3. SuperDrol Cycle HELP??
    By sutter cane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3