pheraplex/superdrol cycle help?

88crxsi

Awards
I have a bottle of pheraplex and a bottle of superdrol. My first cycle couple months ago I just used superdrol and had great experiences with it. I started out at like 130 when I first started working out about 5 months ago. I bulked up to 160. Im not about 155 at 5'6. My abs are pretty ripped. However now I want to take off any body fat possible and increase the size of my arms. What do I need to get to go along with this cycle. I know I need protien, milk thistle and fish oil. Is there anything else I should get where Im trying to shed the little amount of body fat I have off? Im trying to get my abs more ripped and arms and shoulders bigger. My diet is pretty clean.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of pheraplex and a bottle of superdrol. My first cycle couple months ago I just used superdrol and had great experiences with it. I started out at like 130 when I first started working out about 5 months ago. I bulked up to 160. Im not about 155 at 5'6. My abs are pretty ripped. However now I want to take off any body fat possible and increase the size of my arms. What do I need to get to go along with this cycle. I know I need protien, milk thistle and fish oil. Is there anything else I should get where Im trying to shed the little amount of body fat I have off? Im trying to get my abs more ripped and arms and shoulders bigger. My diet is pretty clean.
I've got a good cycle for you...
:burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:
cardio starting 3 times/week for 30mins each time at your target heart rate (whatever that is..hopefully you can figure it out), & keep lifting. Up the cardio as the weeks go by.

IMO, you took superdrol too soon. 5'6 & 130, I'm sure you can still pop on some weight without having to run another cycle. Save the PP & SD until you're at about 165-170lbs, then run it.

You're going to do what you want anyways, but genetically you still have a lot to go..specially if you started training only 5 months ago.

By the way...you could've found the answer to your question by searching the forum.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Man, you took an anabolic when you weighed 130lbs..That is crazy!

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
agreed.. wait it out- soo much potential with just a good diet and training program.