SD ban??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raceraptor

Awards
Not trying to start any crap here, but I went into my local supp store lastnight, and was informed by the manager that SD was being banned, and stores have until next week to get rid of they're stock. He doubled the price, and had a very limited supply.....(6) bottles.
I guess my question is if anybody else has heard this.....
I'm not ready for a cycle, so would you think it wise to get some now, and hold on to it...or will there be bigger and better comming down the pipe??
Thannks for your input....

ICEBERG

Awards
Not trying to start any crap here, but I went into my local supp store lastnight, and was informed by the manager that SD was being banned, and stores have until next week to get rid of they're stock. He doubled the price, and had a very limited supply.....(6) bottles.
I guess my question is if anybody else has heard this.....
I'm not ready for a cycle, so would you think it wise to get some now, and hold on to it...or will there be bigger and better comming down the pipe??
Thannks for your input....
Hey Race,
don't go for that scheme- some supp stores want to get the "banned" stuff of their hands asap and will do and say anything to accomplish that. Check out some products from GenericLabz.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If you really want SD, look at the board sponsors...some of them are trying to get rid of thier stock and sell 90ct for 25$...

Status
Not open for further replies.