Basso

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I did a 3wk @ 20mg SD cycle, I am on my 21st day of PCT
wk1 Nolva 40 /RXT 25
wk2 Nolva 20/RXT 50
wk3 Nolva 20/RXT 75
activaTE, fenugreek also included

Anyway, I still have some gyno, not lumps but the fatty type, when I flex my chest looks like I have a left tit.
So my question is should I up my Nolva until it goes away? I'm not sure how good of an idea this is, but my plan was to jump back up to 60mg and ramp down again once the gyno is gone down.

I've searched and read but haven't found a proper PCT resulting in gyno and how to fight it, this is my first cycle, I did considerable research but I am still learning. Any help would be highly appreciated. I'm thinking due to my body weight and proneness to gyno I should have done a 60/40/20 taper on the Nolva, live and learn!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ya I would do 60-40-20-possible even 10 (a 4th week) just to be safe. RXT 25-50-75-75..... Just what I would do others may disagree?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Basso,

What is your bodyfat percentage right now? Did this issue just flare up due to the cycle or did you always have the excess fat in your chest area? I would absolutely run the Nolva tapered like PitBull stated but there is no guarantee you will get rid of the gyno or pseudo-gyno if it is just fat deposits. Are / Were your nipples sore or itchy at all? Also, what were your results on the cycle, were the gains clean or did you pack on some additional fat mass? I'm just trying to determine if in fact this is really gyno or just additional fat.

If it is just additional fat and you are predisposed to storing it in the chest are then you could reduce it considerable with diet and cardio (essentially just fat loss) and you could even try some topical treatments for fat loss in that area. If it is in fact gyno then the Nolva should help but I have seen really good things about Raloxifene and the new Toremifene from IBE. Good luck with it and I hope you can resolve it. Take care.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Not to be facetious, but this is why I don't believe in ramping down a Serm and ramping up an ATD. I don't think they should be run inversely.

IMO, the PCT should look like this:

Nolva 40/30/20/20 or 10
RXT 75/50/25/25

Also, from jdahlum's post above, it might not even be gyno, just fat...so what is the bf?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Basso,

What is your bodyfat percentage right now? Did this issue just flare up due to the cycle or did you always have the excess fat in your chest area? I would absolutely run the Nolva tapered like PitBull stated but there is no guarantee you will get rid of the gyno or pseudo-gyno if it is just fat deposits. Are / Were your nipples sore or itchy at all? Also, what were your results on the cycle, were the gains clean or did you pack on some additional fat mass? I'm just trying to determine if in fact this is really gyno or just additional fat.

If it is just additional fat and you are predisposed to storing it in the chest are then you could reduce it considerable with diet and cardio (essentially just fat loss) and you could even try some topical treatments for fat loss in that area. If it is in fact gyno then the Nolva should help but I have seen really good things about Raloxifene and the new Toremifene from IBE. Good luck with it and I hope you can resolve it. Take care.
Body fat is between 11-13 I'll be doing another measure tonight, I gained 18lbs on the cycle lost 8 during PCT, It may well be fat, but the thing that concerns me is that the fat under my left nipple is a lot more than the right. Also my left nip is starting to get sore, other than that I haven't had any typical symptoms. I'm just thinking better safe than sorry at this point. I'm going to start cutting (slowly) but it seems the more weight I've lost the more prominent the breast fat.

I don't normally have fat in my chest like this, I guess I'm trying to figure out if this will go away or do I need to attack it, I'm probably going to go ahead and do a second PCT cycle Nolva only, unless anyone has any better ideas?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Basso,

I would absolutely start the Nolva based on your response. If there is any soreness or tenderness then you need to get that taken care of.

Go ahead and bump the Nolva to 60 for a few days and see if the symptoms resolve. I don't think the puffiness is going to go away that quickly but it might. I would then start the taper again from 40/20/and maybe 10 if you think you need it. If no results then you may want to try Raloxifene but I would start Nolva now and see how it works out.

Could still just be some stubborn fat but better safe than sorry.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yeh better safe, I don't think it's too bad right now so I may avert any further explotation of the breast! Anyway it's probably more self induced than anything, BTW body fat was 11.7% better then I expected, total gain of 10lbs on this cycle and bf was 11.9% at start, but if I come away with some sexy titties it wasn't worth it:blink:

Thanks for the help

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i hear what you are saying and am glad you arent just jumping the gun and screaming gyno!! Yes you may have a slight bit and should continue on the PCT, and i know you will for sure monitor it, keep us posted and good luck!!

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
What.....you don't think titties are sexy!!!:rofl:

Seriously though, good luck and keep us posted.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Quick update (for anyone who cares) After posting this and stepping back, alot of thinking and contemplating, I decided this may all be in my head! I pulled a pec about 4 weeks ago and still have some pain, so I decided to assign the pain in my tit to that. I really have not had traditional symptoms so I decided to go off PCT and watch closely. So I'm in day 3 of clean, and I have not had any ill effects, my tits puffiness has actually subsided a bit, and I think the growth is probably just fat. I had true gyno when I was a kid and was concerned that I would be a high risk, I still have pain in my left chest but I think it is just muscle pull pain, it's getting better.
With nolva in pocket I will continue to monitor but I think I freaked for nothing, just wanted to thank you guys for questioning me and forcing me to be honest with myself, I guess I just got some fat tits! (hoping)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ha fat tits.... I wish my wife had that problem :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But seriously good luck with that hopefully its nothing and you just need to hit the cable crossovers alittle more :twisted: .... Keep us posted! Good luck brother

Trux

Trux

Awards
I have been on Nolva for over a week and have not seen any reduction of the puffiness in my right nip. I have been taking 40mg a day. Any suggestions on how much longer it could take for any changes to occur? Thanks.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I have been on Nolva for over a week and have not seen any reduction of the puffiness in my right nip. I have been taking 40mg a day. Any suggestions on how much longer it could take for any changes to occur? Thanks.
I don't think Nolva is going to help with the puffiness, from my understanding this is more of a psuedo gyno symptom. I've been off Nolva for 5 days now and my puffiness has subsided some. I think once your hormones have stabilized then all will be normal (at least that's my hope). Anyway good luck.

Trux

Trux

Awards
Thank you, though I am fairly certain that it is gyno because it is accompanied by soreness/tenderness.

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
What was your cycle? Also Superdrol?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Post Cycle Therapy 15
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5