How soon can I run another cycle?

G

gazdecki

Awards
I ran a two week cycle of Phera-Plex, I saw some side effects so I stopped after two weeks and began PCT.

I am done with PCT and was wondering how long till I can safely run another cycle?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I ran a two week cycle of Phera-Plex, I saw some side effects so I stopped after two weeks and began PCT.

I am done with PCT and was wondering how long till I can safely run another cycle?
Probably don't want to hear this but I would say AT LEAST 2-3 months

G

gazdecki

Awards
Why so long? I have read that it's time on = time off... so wouldn't two weeks be sufficient after my PCT?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks cycle+ 2 weeks PCT= 4 weeks. At least 4 weeks after PCT complete. The longer the better though.

G

gazdecki

Awards
I see, how harmful to my health is it to run another cycle too soon?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Who knows for sure?

It'll fvck with your hormonal balance and probably diminish your gains.

This is just objective advice.

Your body, do what you want.

O

opks22

Awards
just curious, but you stopped your PP cycle because of sides and now want to jump into h50 ASAP? Do you mind if i ask why?

Just seems weird to me that you immediately stopped the PP due to sides (probably ones that are to be expected with PP) and now you are so anxious to jump into another cycle, this time of h50. If you see any sides are you going to stop this cycle too?

Seems like at one point you were concerned with your health while on PP. If that was the case, you should hold off on the new cycle given the proximity to the other one. Just my opinion though.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What were the side effects that made you stop? Just curious cause im thinking about trying PP.

G

gazdecki

Awards
My weight is 155, and I basically took too much PP for my weight. 20mg week 1, then 30mg for week 2. I began to lactate at my nips and minor gyno. I'm done with PCT and everything is looking good.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what i thought. I think im prone to gyno, as i got flare up from finigenx magnum. If i touch PP i will for sure keep nolva on hand or ralox.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
u have nolva at hand during that cycle? or a dex?

O

opks22

Awards
Thats what i thought. I think im prone to gyno, as i got flare up from finigenx magnum. If i touch PP i will for sure keep nolva on hand or ralox.
You ran fini stand alone? You mind if i ask how it went? I have a bottle, but was thinking of stacking it with h50 and Orastan for my next cycle, but it's still in the works.

gazdecki: As I mentioned earlier, I would just wait an extra month. Is there any particular reason you are in such a hurry to run the next cycle? If not, best to play it safe, and as mentioned, you will probably get better results as well. Good luck on your decision.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy come, easy go dude..Don't think of the two months as "man two munths until my cycle"..Look at it as two more months you have to get in prime shape for your cycle..So instead of seeing mediocre results because you weren't ready, you'll have prime results because you were in prime shape..Just a thought...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Listen to these guys...

Wait...TRUST ME

or you'll be sorry.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You ran fini stand alone? You mind if i ask how it went? I have a bottle, but was thinking of stacking it with h50 and Orastan for my next cycle, but it's still in the works.

gazdecki: As I mentioned earlier, I would just wait an extra month. Is there any particular reason you are in such a hurry to run the next cycle? If not, best to play it safe, and as mentioned, you will probably get better results as well. Good luck on your decision.
Fini is pure piss. All it did was give me ****ing gyno. Throw it away.

O

opks22

Awards
that's quite unfortunate to hear... diplomat seems to be a huge fan, maybe i'll just throw it onto a stack. hopefully, no gyno for me.