Painful test E help

scarfacebling

Awards
Recently some test E was made between friends total of 90ml @ 250mg/ml which was split into 3 30ml vials. Fist all the ingredients (kitchen chemist’s recipe) were put into a clean beaker and then heated in a boiling pot of water on the stove for a few minutes. Then the oil was drawn up and filtered in to each vial – 30 into each. One of the friends recently complained about pain and said every time he does it, it hurts for 4 day. At fist the rest of thought he was just being a puss I have done test E before and did 1ml in my shoulder it was fine for the first 24 hrs and now the area around it is red and painful. I am not too concerned because the other guy did this a number of times and it went away but now I am trying to fix this so I don’t have to waste 90ml worth of test E. Should I add more BA? Filter it again both? I know this is little long but I wanted to get all the information so I can get as accurate help as possible.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IMO Kitchen Chem's recepie is too high in BA and that is what causes the pain.

Diluting it with sterile oil has helped a number of people.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
exactly... and why would you think adding more BA would help the pain?

BTW heating in a water bath is very crude and can contaminate the process with moisture... something you don't want.. ends up cloudy.

scarfacebling

Awards
So you both belive the pain is caused from the BA? this is what I had origanlly thought and thne kinda got myself all worried about the possablity of infection even though I wasnt worried origanally. What about the redness? this is what started to worry me.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
what size filter did you run it through? Tell me all the materials you used.

I brewed Test E before, that was also painful. I never figured out why.. the only variable was that I used a 45um whatman instead of a 20um whatman. I always use 20um's now.

also yes, BA over 2% generally will have bite.

scarfacebling

Awards
**** I dont have it right in front of me but I think it was .45 whatman from www.lemelange.com along with BB bA and cotten seed oil form there also. I also just started takeing anti biotics just incase because it is red and warm. I have done tren from pellets that have supposed high BA in them and never had problems. then red can be from BA i would guess but not warm right? If it is from high BA can I "boil" it off by putting a needle in the top and baking it in the oven at 250 for a while? maybe even refilter it with a .20?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yup, crazy, had problems using their stuff.. I switched over to another company and use grapeseed now. refilter it with a 20um and see what happens.. watch if you do vent it in an oven, as the needle's luer lock tends to melt and clog the pin.. :D

always use a 20um.. 45's still allow a chance for pathogens to sift through.

anyways, you might just have to bear it bro.. treat it like prop.. ;)

scarfacebling

Awards
Yeah I can handle the pain it was more that I am nervous about the redness and what not -- I am doing prop and tren right now -- its my buddy's whining then I tried it expected no pain like my experience has been in the past-- thanks for the I will refilter and then heat -- you say you have had problems with there stuff? As far as pain or purity what? Can you be more specific and can you tell me where you get your stuff now? Thanks a lot for all your help so far and maybe after my next cycle I will be close to your avatar (but probably not)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I don't really think you need to reheat it.. just filter it through a 20um.. and hope for the best.

I'll Pm you the rest.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
A couple of items here, first BA is not painful until you get into the high ranges with it. (read crap like IP gear), believe it or not most people can tolerate up to 7.5% BA before it becomes painful (quite a few up to 10%, pretty well the limit on any low mw alcohol)

Second you can’t remove the BA once its in. it boils around 400f so baking it out is not likely (It can be distilled if you wanted to go the trouble, it can be re condensed rather easily.) the trick about the water doesn’t work well ether as water will only hold about 4grams BA per 100ml.

Third. This is a problem that seams to sometimes comes up with test e, especially with overseas powders. This is just a theory but due to the physical properties of test e it is sometimes hard to refine with less then modern facilities. There may well be some residue heptoic acid left in there. I would try Dr. D triethanolamine trick and see if that helps.

Like it was said above always use a .2 filter. I personally have never had a problem with any of Melissa’s products but I only get the raw materials from there.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Third. This is a problem that seams to sometimes comes up with test e, especially with overseas powders. This is just a theory but due to the physical properties of test e it is sometimes hard to refine with less then modern facilities. There may well be some residue heptoic acid left in there. I would try Dr. D triethanolamine trick and see if that helps.
I had a feeling you'd say something Skye :)

That's quite an interesting theory, regarding the residue Heptoic Acid. Makes some sense.

I tried the Triethanolamine with Prop, as you know.. and like I said the initial pain was dulled and it delayed the onset for a few days, but it came.. albeit a tad milder. Anyways, sometimes people have to bear the pain of some gear.. :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I had a feeling you'd say something Skye :)

That's quite an interesting theory, regarding the residue Heptoic Acid. Makes some sense.

I tried the Triethanolamine with Prop, as you know.. and like I said the initial pain was dulled and it delayed the onset for a few days, but it came.. albeit a tad milder. Anyways, sometimes people have to bear the pain of some gear.. :)
it is just a theroy though, a friend had a batch like that and I went through the trouble of recrystalizing it and the resulting powder was great (painless). it was also really a powder and not a paste. but it could have been other things as well

scarfacebling

Awards
That’s funny you say it was a powder and not a paste so was mine. I did get an infection from the gear so if I choose to try and salvage the gear I guess I should refilter rebake add the tri and add a % or 2 more BA? The infection sucked it was just sore and I thought it was a chemical problem - the BA or something chemical it was just a lil sore and red and then with in 36 hrs my whole arm was red - after it first started to get redder I started anti biotics but it was spreading so fast and was so close to my lymph node in my arm pit that I went to a doc they gave me the same AB I had already used and said if it got worse to go to the hospital which happend and I had the privilege of spend 24hrs there while they pumped me full of IV AB's and morphine. Morphine was fun the rest sucked serious ass!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
wow, I'm sorry to hear that Scarface. It's a good thing you did get checked out then. I never had my redness spread like that. Better safe than sorry, and you were safe. ;)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I ment that it was a powder when I finshed with it, the processing that is. sorry about your infection bro. I would be careful with that gear though, but at least refitler it with a quality filter (whatman .2) and make sure that there is enough BA in there. (I never use less then 3% just as a safty percaution.)

baking is uncessary and doesn't do as much as people believe. if you want the added insurance just simmer the vial in water. the heat will increase the effectiveness of the BA. It is the filtering though that is your real sterilazation.

scarfacebling

Awards
thank for the info Skye I learn something new everyday

Ubi- thanks answering all of my question before as well

I think my first doc was a lil surprised when I had taken the right dose of AB's and had diagnosed it myself -- all thanks to AM I just played dumb and said I didn’t know how it happened and no one gave me to much ****

mad_cereal_love

Awards
Good info by skye as usual.

From a biochemical viewpoint in sterility though, it is worth noting that a 0.45um filter is pre-filter and, note, if a solution is filtered through a 0.45um filter it is not classed as sterile. Only a 0.22um is considered to be sterile filtered. 0.45um pores are too large, and do not filter out everything, thus greatly increasing your chances of an infection/dirty gear.

This is why I recommend always using a 0.22um filter.

mcl

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I said in post #7 MCL. ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s funny you say it was a powder and not a paste so was mine. I did get an infection from the gear so if I choose to try and salvage the gear I guess I should refilter rebake add the tri and add a % or 2 more BA? The infection sucked it was just sore and I thought it was a chemical problem - the BA or something chemical it was just a lil sore and red and then with in 36 hrs my whole arm was red - after it first started to get redder I started anti biotics but it was spreading so fast and was so close to my lymph node in my arm pit that I went to a doc they gave me the same AB I had already used and said if it got worse to go to the hospital which happend and I had the privilege of spend 24hrs there while they pumped me full of IV AB's and morphine. Morphine was fun the rest sucked serious ass!
when they asked you what happened what did you say? did you just play dumb, or what?

EDIT: sorry i didnt read the whole thread before posting.

Total newbie question, How do you use a whatman filter? Do you pour the liquid through it into a vial? I want to filter my gear just to be safe but if it's already in vials does that equal no filtering?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
skye

would the same problem occur with test cyp powder from overseas?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Total newbie question, How do you use a whatman filter? Do you pour the liquid through it into a vial? I want to filter my gear just to be safe but if it's already in vials does that equal no filtering?
???

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
skye

would the same problem occur with test cyp powder from overseas?
its possible but not as likely as the test e, the problem with the test is the low melting point. There are a lot of other impurities thought that would still allow it to be USP grade. BTW USP grade is NOT a messure of the purity of the powders, USP grade puts a limit on what kinds of impurities can be present. For instance, your cyp could have as much as 10% Test base and still pass in some cases. It really is a good idea to recrystalize your gear if your not absolutely sure about the quality. And really it is easy enough, just takes a little time.