i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuse8987

Banned
Awards
my name is mike im 19 years older i wanted to start a cycle of sometihng im 160 and im benching 225 i wanted to know what would be the best**** to start off with ........no flaming please

No flaming huh? How about a ban instead?
-Jblaze

Last edited by a moderator:
Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I have the perfect cycle for you to start on that will, in due time, make you HYOOGE!!

A proper diet
Proper Training technique
Proper knowledge of supplement use (Once you are 21 years old or older and have enough lifting experience)

Hope that helps ya get HYYOOGGEE! You seem to be a part of the "Get Big Quick" crew, and it will ultimately do you more harm than good. Stay off all cycles until the three things above are in check.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
wait before that happens, ill tell ya what to start off with buddy.

go to fitday.com, keep a log of everything you eat, and force yourself to get at least 200grams of protein a day.
then go to your local GNC and get ripped off on some creatine.

you could do that, or you could read this forum for a few weeks and learn more than most people learn in their lifetime about fitness.

stinkfist

Awards
Take advantage of your youth and all your natural hormones right now, don't even think of taking anything besides whey and creatine. I'm sure like most guys on here, if I knew when I was your age what I know now...

Bier

Bier

Awards
Eat Good Food, Eat More Good Food, East **** load of Good food and Lift heavy. Cycle that.

Status
Not open for further replies.