"touchy" subject

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a cycle which includes trans dermal 4AD. My issue is that i have a horny ass freak of a girlfriend. well thats not the problem... How long does it take for the trans dermal 4AD to fully absorb, or when can i do my girl without her growing a mustache? I'm very concerned because she is directly contacting the application sites(chest,forearms...).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently on a cycle which includes trans dermal 4AD. My issue is that i have a horny ass freak of a girlfriend. well thats not the problem... How long does it take for the trans dermal 4AD to fully absorb, or when can i do my girl without her growing a mustache? I'm very concerned because she is directly contacting the application sites(chest,forearms...).
Apply the 4AD to the top of your feet.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Don't even worry about it. We do everything we can to aid absorbtion with the hopes of getting maybe 30% through the skin barrier and on top of that maybe 15% of 4AD converts to test. So if you apply 400mg you may get 18mg of actually test workin for ya. Now consider what infinitesimal amount might get transferred onto your GF that actually has some active carrier to get it through her skin barrier... In short, let it dry for 15 minutes or so and you will be fine.

Now that being said, 4AD is not a real irritant like something such as 1-Test. That stuff can burn sensitive areas even without a carrier.

Foster

Awards
If you really want to be on the safe side, wrap the treated area with cling wrap. I would put it on my thighs when I used it and used cling wrap to keep the area covered until it dried.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Damn, what a nice problem to have. :clap2:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the great input guys! i do apply to the tops of feet, and back of knees already.. i just spread it out because 4ml twice daily is a decent amount of transdermal..good I'm not worried anymore, problem solved, thanks again guys.... let the boning commence:)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Smash her out a few times then while she's laying their panting and trembling, apply it to your obliques and quads.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Smash her out a few times then while she's laying their panting and trembling, apply it to your obliques and quads.
good sh*t bro, might have to give that a try:rofl: