Hair loss question

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

Hair loss question

I've done 2 cycles so far, and 2 ph cycles...on my two real cycles I used nizoral shampoo cause I was a little afraid of hair loss...I lost nothing noticable, does it probably mean i'm not prone to hairless...
    I didn't use it to consistently maybe 2x a week...both cycles were 12 week test e and the other with deca also...

And can using AAS cause hairloss IN THE FUTURE, even if I don't experience any now will it be premature when i'm older then if I would of not used any AAS...?

thanks

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How old are you? AAS will accelerate hairloss, but if you are young, it might not really have an effect yet. Some guys don't start thinning until their 40's.
  3. Tan from the Island
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%

I think alot of the hairloss is due to increased DHT which is created by the conversion of testosterone. I believe that once you go off cycle your chances for hairloss return to the natural biological chances of loosing hair. Its mostly genetic and once the exogenous test leaves the body and test levels return to nomral after PCT, you will only be as prone to hairloss as you would be if you had not done the cycle at all. This is just my logic, hope others have more to add.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Sky9
    I think alot of the hairloss is due to increased DHT which is created by the conversion of testosterone. I believe that once you go off cycle your chances for hairloss return to the natural biological chances of loosing hair. Its mostly genetic and once the exogenous test leaves the body and test levels return to nomral after PCT, you will only be as prone to hairloss as you would be if you had not done the cycle at all. This is just my logic, hope others have more to add.
    yeah, that's what I'm thinking...can anyone concue with this theory...?
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think that sounds accurate, which is why many guys only use spiro/niz on cycle.
    I think if you were to do a longer cycle, the chances of irreversible hairloss. The hair follicle goes through a process of micro....(something). When it gets small enough, hair can no longer grow. If you are on cycle for a long time, you are allowing a greater window of opportunity for follicle shrinkage.

To expand, DHT is not the only hormone that can cause hairloss. Any androgen can be responsible. For example, I'm pretty sure tren does not convert to DHT, but it can cause hairloss. So if you are using anything other than a Test/DHT stack, you should probably use spiro, as Azelaic Acid only works for DHT.
  6. Tan from the Island
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I think that sounds accurate, which is why many guys only use spiro/niz on cycle.
    I think if you were to do a longer cycle, the chances of irreversible hairloss. The hair follicle goes through a process of micro....(something). When it gets small enough, hair can no longer grow. If you are on cycle for a long time, you are allowing a greater window of opportunity for follicle shrinkage.

To expand, DHT is not the only hormone that can cause hairloss. Any androgen can be responsible. For example, I'm pretty sure tren does not convert to DHT, but it can cause hairloss. So if you are using anything other than a Test/DHT stack, you should probably use spiro, as Azelaic Acid only works for DHT.
    Thats good to know. If using tren, finasteride may not cut it. Anybody have any personal experience with tren and hairloss here?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hair Loss question
    By joshingyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 02:08 PM
  2. Hair loss questions
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 02:57 AM
  3. Hair loss question
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4