S

SpecialK117

Awards
Critique my SD cycle (now a cycle log)

First, some background information:

Height: 6'
Weight: 227
bf: ~17%

Diet: 4400 cals (40% P, 40% C, 20% F) - this is for a clean bulk.

Training: 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest/Tris/Abs
Wed: Off or Cardio
Thurs: Back/Bis
Fri: Core (abs, deads, shrugs)
Sat & Sun: Off or Cardio

Previous Cycle Experience:

I ran a 4 week M1T cycle back in 12/04. When all was said and done (post post cycle therapy) I was 3 lbs heavier and strength was up a moderate amount on most lifts. I was disappointed but looking back I think my expectations were a bit too high.

Here is my proposed superdrol only cycle:

wks 1-4: 20 mg superdrol

wk5: Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/fen 2 caps
wk6: Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/fen 3 caps
wk7: Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/fen 4 caps
wk8: Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/fen 5 caps

This post cycle therapy was taken from a post made by Dr. D., although I did not include the activate or the reduce XT because he said these were optional (but beneficial), and I am trying to keep the cost down and stick to the essentials.

Hair Protection:

I am prone to MPB. A couple years ago I noticed a thinning patch on my crown and immediately started using 5% minox 2x ED. A few months later I added nizoral 2% EOD and 1.25 mg finasteride ED. This was back in 12/04, and I have been using these ever since. They seemed to have kept the hairloss under control, and I have definitely noticed fewer shed hairs. I also have monthly pics since last october and it seems to be just holding steady.

While I was on the M1T I also added 5% AA and 5% spiro.

For this cycle, I think I will keep the nizoral and the minox for sure, but I am not sure about the finasteride. From what I understand, superdrol is already reduced and does not convert to anything via the 5AR enzyme, therefore finasteride would be useless, right? I suppose the only reason I would quit taking it on cycle would be to save some money. Also I think I will add spiro, either 2% or 5%. Does that sound like a good plan?

On a related note, has anyone bought spiro from wholesalehairproducts.com? Does it smell bad? Back during my M1T cycle I used the 5% from CNW and it smelled terrible.

Other Stuff:

I plan to buy some Taurine to have on hand in case I get cramps.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
At 20 mg I had absolutely ZERO sides. or at least visible. obvious there are some... Not one other than weight gain :)

Absolutely no shedding or thinning in any way either. I'm still running my SD now though...

Looks good! good luck with it! Oh... what about some milk thistle, other liver supps, red yeast rice, co q10, etc while on-cycle and for PCT? i'd highly recommend those to help cut down on the SDs possible "invisible" sides and stress on your body

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have your cycle together. Seriously.

I'm also prone to MPB, but I don't think SD is too tough on the hairline, so ditch the finasteride.

Pick up the support supps though as stated above. They'll go a long way in the end.

S

SpecialK117

Awards
Is there a point to taking supps like CoQ 10 and RYR during a cycle? I mean the reason your liver and cholesterol values are low is because you are taking an exogenous hormone, so it seems to me that until you discontinue its use, your liver and cholesterol values will be low no matter what supplements you take. Is that correct?

It would make sense to take them PCT though, to help speed recovery.

M

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
At your weight you may need to bump the dosage to 30mg in the later weeks. I had to do this and my strength gains were strong. There was no hair shedding at 20mgs but there was some at 30mgs.

Back pumps were insane at 30mgs but 4grams of Taurine 45 minutes before my workout made them very manageable.

I don't think CoQ 10 and RYR during a cycle will help cholesterol for the reason you stated HOWEVER 10 grams of fishoil probably will. I don't know why but it does.

Only IF blood pressure becomes a problem should you use Hawthorn berry extract. When I transitioned from SD to Mega-trn I had a higher blood pressure problem which was fixed by use of Hawthorn berry extract.

Your work-out routine, diet and PCT look fine. Remember to take the SD pill with some fats (I use olive oil) to promote some intestinal absorption of the hormone. If you find yourself getting a headache or feeling lethargic eat some carbs (fruit is great)...SD demands that you do so...you should feel better right away.

Have fun.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I did 3wks at 20mg and gained 18 lbs, I'm on day 19 of PCT and am still hanging on to 10 of those lbs. My strength increases came more during PCT then during the cycle.
My experience was that 20mg was more than enough, in fact I'll never do 20x3 again, it shut me down hard and I had to stop at day 20, the back pumps were insane! If your making gains I wouldn't bother increasing the dosage, most sides are seen with 30 and up.
I'm doing the same PCT as you are doing plus activaTE, I'm starting to feel human again but not 100%, I may go an extra week minus RXT and lower Nolva to 10mg.

Anyway my point is pay attention to yourself and only raise the dosage if your not responding well, and good luck, eat like a madman!!

O

opks22

Awards
my last cycle i noticed hair shedding at 20mg and 30mg. At 10, nothing, but then again, the back pumps i got were very manageable throughout the entire cycle, so I am not entirely sure... different for everyone, but the next cycle of SD, i will definitely stock up on the hair loss prevention products...

O

olb

Awards
Ok I have 2 questions.

1) Shouldnt the RXT be ramped down and not up? Isnt ramping up what has caused the delayed gyno?

2) To the poster who said "Only IF you have BP issues shoudl you use hawthorne berry"..Why not just use hawthorne berry to prevent high BP?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I've also had heard, and have had success tapering DOWN with RXT or like substances.

Up would seem strange to me...

Ok I have 2 questions.

1) Shouldnt the RXT be ramped down and not up? Isnt ramping up what has caused the delayed gyno?

2) To the poster who said "Only IF you have BP issues shoudl you use hawthorne berry"..Why not just use hawthorne berry to prevent high BP?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I've also had heard, and have had success tapering DOWN with RXT or like substances.

Up would seem strange to me...
The upramp is a suggested PCT by DrD, Upramp AI while down ramping Nolva, little estrogen in the system at first, as your body regulates there is more need to inhibit, hence the upramp. Most gyno cases were a result of an AI alone, I haven't seen any gyno from this particular protocol. Don't worry I'll let you know, I'm in my last couple days and I'm very prone to gyno. Anyway the protocol makes good sense, the particular thread is in the PCT section.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Cool, good to know. THANKS!

The upramp is a suggested PCT by DrD, Upramp AI while down ramping Nolva, little estrogen in the system at first, as your body regulates there is more need to inhibit, hence the upramp. Most gyno cases were a result of an AI alone, I haven't seen any gyno from this particular protocol. Don't worry I'll let you know, I'm in my last couple days and I'm very prone to gyno. Anyway the protocol makes good sense, the particular thread is in the PCT section.

M

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone gets high blood pressure on SD. In fact on paper high blood pressure should primarily come from those steroids that aromatize. I don't get high blood pressure on SD and I know this because I didn't just throw in celery seed extract or hawthorne berry into the mix.

There is a difference between elevated blood pressure (high normal range), high blood pressure (above normal) and dangerous levels. Mega-trn pushed my blood pressure early on into the high range. 40 drops of hawthorn berry extract for several days returned it to normal where it has stayed without the need for more herbal extract. I learned from this without risking my health.

In answer to your question you should learn exactly what a compound (steroid or prohormone) will do to you. It differs from person to person. If you throw everything into the mix you will fail in this regard. You should get into the habit of taking ONLY what is needed.

For instance in the 2 three week SD cycles I ran I used Fenugreek to restore my test levels and DHEA to control cortisol and I recovered immediately without loss of gain or sides. No SERM was used and no AI. Nolva is toxic so it should be used only when necessary. For me it is not needed nor was it needed by Dr.D when he ran his early SD cycle.

Why is learning important? Because most will continue to run cycles of steroids and they need to apply todays knowledge to tommorrow's cycle.

O

olb

Awards
Alright, I see what you mean. I know SD is harsh on the lipids so I took it more as a preventive measure.

Would it be wise to ramp up the RXT like you said, then ramp down when the PCT is 'over' to prevent the rebound effect?

S

SpecialK117

Awards
Alright, based on my reading, here is my revised cycle plan:

wks 1-4: 20 mg SD

wk5: Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/fen 2 caps
wk6: Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/fen 3 caps
wk7: Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/fen 4 caps
wk8: Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/fen 5 caps

Red Yeast Rice: 1800 mg ED for 2 wks prior to cycle, and throughout PCT

CoQ10: 300 mg ED taken along with the RYR

Hawthorne Berry: I will have it on hand, but will not take it unless signs of high bp start to occur. BTW, do you guys actually measure your bp on cycle, or just go by the common symptoms?

Taurine: 4g taken 45 min - 1 hr prior to workout if back pumps become a problem.

Nizoral 2% EOD
Minoxidil 5% 2x ED
Spiro 2%/5% ED -can anyone comment on this? Will it inhibit gains?

S

SpecialK117

Awards
Not everyone gets high blood pressure on SD. In fact on paper high blood pressure should primarily come from those steroids that aromatize. I don't get high blood pressure on SD and I know this because I didn't just throw in celery seed extract or hawthorne berry into the mix.

There is a difference between elevated blood pressure (high normal range), high blood pressure (above normal) and dangerous levels. Mega-trn pushed my blood pressure early on into the high range. 40 drops of hawthorn berry extract for several days returned it to normal where it has stayed without the need for more herbal extract. I learned from this without risking my health.

In answer to your question you should learn exactly what a compound (steroid or prohormone) will do to you. It differs from person to person. If you throw everything into the mix you will fail in this regard. You should get into the habit of taking ONLY what is needed.

For instance in the 2 three week SD cycles I ran I used Fenugreek to restore my test levels and DHEA to control cortisol and I recovered immediately without loss of gain or sides. No SERM was used and no AI. Nolva is toxic so it should be used only when necessary. For me it is not needed nor was it needed by Dr.D when he ran his early SD cycle.

Why is learning important? Because most will continue to run cycles of steroids and they need to apply todays knowledge to tommorrow's cycle.
Are you saying I should refrain from using nolva or an AI unless I start feeling really shut down during PCT?

M

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying I should refrain from using nolva or an AI unless I start feeling really shut down during PCT?
Nope. Your PCT looks good.

The medical reports indicating that Nolva caused cancer were based on women using it at 40mgs per day for two years straight! Should be no problem using it for short duration. I myself use nolva in my PCT for cycles of AAS. I do prefer Clomid though.

I was just using that as an example of what I discovered for MY body...which is that I did not need a SERM or AI to quickly recover from 3 weeks of SD. Most people will tell you that you MUST use a SERM and most people probably do need to run one.

I just finished an 8 week run of PP->SD->Mega-trn (my last "prohormone" cycle ever) and I am using a SERM (Clomid). I am recovering very well.

You are good to go. Never mind me.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
crazily, i wish i had some physical evidence that i'm shut down on SD. my nuts are BIGGER! it's crazy... no fatigue... i don't know what to think. i would normally think it's a bunk product, but i'm growing crazy. bloodwork it is!

M

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
...BTW, do you guys actually measure your bp on cycle, or just go by the common symptoms?
Yes...but I own a blood pressure monitor. You can just stop by your local pharmacy and use their machine every few days.

Common symptoms include headache, blushed face, slight increase in tension and maybe a feeling of increased pressure in your head.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I start to see spots when my BP is high and am very shortwinded. Not_big_enuf you'll get a lot of shut-down symptoms the first couple days of PCT, my boys all but dissapppeared on my 2nd day of PCT (Happy to say they are back as well as my Libido!) Everyone is different but most that are honest will agree SD will shut you down, some more than others. You'll understand better when you go into PCT.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Cool... I mean, it's not that I don't think I'm shut down. I have to be... but man, there are days I just wonder if this stuff is bunk or something. Then I step on the scale and I'm up more weight, or I come back from a session and I'm upping weights like crazy. So I know I'm not just taking flour pills...

Regardless, here's to a successful PCT in the future!!!! I gotta say, if I can keep most of my gains, I'll start a campaign of "SD for President!"

S

SpecialK117

Awards
Sorry to bring an old thread back from the dead, but I ended up not running that cycle last spring. Basically after taking some progress pics, I realized I had underestimated my bodyfat by quite a bit, and would probably be better served by cutting rather than continuing to bulk. I spent all of summer and part of the fall 2006 cutting, and went from 233 to 200. By the time it was over I could actually see my abs again.

I realized I had eaten way too many calories on my last bulk, and starting this year, I decided to take a more conservative approach to my eating. I have been gaining about 1 lb./month, although how much of that is muscle is debatable. I'm guessing most of it was water weight.

Unfortunately I suspect natural progress is going to be rather slow from here on out, so I have decided to run my original SD cycle outlined above. I will be posting my workouts, cals, weight, and general impressions here.

MONDAY: Shoulders/Traps/Abs

Standing Barbell Military Press: 6x160, 3.5x165

Argh, I was so close to a 4th rep on the 2nd set.

DB Side Raises: 8x30, 8x30

I think I'll up it to 35 next week.

Rear Delt Raises: 8x30, 6x35

These just won't go up.

Cable Crunches: 12x170, 12x170, 8x180

Shrugs: 6x350, 6x350

Are these even necessary? Sometimes I wonder. Maybe I would be better off dropping these and swapping in some DB presses or something.

DB Leg Lifts: 15x12.5, 15x15

I actually made some progress here.

AM Weight: 204
Cals: 4050

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to seeing you keep this updated.

S

SpecialK117

Awards
TUESDAY: Legs

Box Squats: 6x275 (x4)

These weren't much trouble at all. I'd say the box was set maybe an inch above parallel. I much prefer this wider stance to the narrow one I was using earlier. I'm not sure what made me switch in the first place.

I've never been a good squatter because my legs are so darn long. Luckily I more than make up for it with my deadlift. Nevertheless, I'd really like to get my squat within 100 lbs of my deadlift.

Good AMs: 8x135, 8x135, 8x185, 8x185

I'm still trying to get the hang of these. I just started doing them last week.

Standing Calf Raises (1 legged): 8x140/leg, 8x160/leg

SLDL: 8x315, 6x315

These felt much better than last week.

Seated Calf Raises: 8x5 plates+5 (x2)

AM Weight: 205

SD notes: Nothing has changed today. I was wound up all day in anticipation of my workout, but that might be all in my head, and not an effect of the SD.

I seem to have a lingering pain in my lower back. It feels like a pulled muscle, and it always feels the worst the day after I do military presses. I must have pulled it one time a few weeks ago and it never completely heals because I keep hitting it again the next Monday. Maybe I will switch to seated DB presses or something next week.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
no shoulder day?

i would change the diet too...

50/30/20

carbs/protein/fat

S

SpecialK117

Awards
no shoulder day?

i would change the diet too...

50/30/20

carbs/protein/fat
I do have a shoulder day. I have changed my split since the original post. Refer to my Monday workout.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
On SD I'd eat carbs and protein, carbs and protein...get your fat from olive oil and fish oil....

You'll grow huge like tree in no time.

S

SpecialK117

Awards
THURSDAY: Chest/Tris

BB Bench: 6x260, 5x265

I cheated a bit on the 5th rep, so I'll hold it here for next week.

BB Decline: 6x275, 4x280

DB Bench: 6x90, 6x95

Skull Crushers: 6x120 (45 + 5/side) 4.99x125 (54 + 5 + 2.5/side)

Argh, so close to a 5th rep at 125.

Close Grip Bench: 6x185, 5x195, 4x195

AM Weight: 207 (this could be due to the SD)

There were some nice improvements today, but nothing that couldn't be attributed to natural progress. The weight increase may be due to the SD, however.

Overall I'd say the SD is much more mild than the M1T I tried awhile back. By the 4th day in my M1T cycle, I was up 10 lbs of water, my appetite had dropped dramatically, and the boys were the size of acorns.

S

SpecialK117

Awards
FRIDAY: Back/Bis

Deadlifts: 6x450, 4x455, 1x475

I was hoping to hit 6x455 today, but I guess I overestimated how much I could move up from last week.

VGrip Pulldowns: 6x230, 6x230, 4x240

Cable Rows: 6x220, 6x220, 4x230

EZ Bar Curls: 6x130, 4x130

These were a bit too heavy. I felt some pain in my arm after the workout, so I should probably back off a bit to aviod re-aggravating the injury.

DB Curls: 6x55, 6x55

AM Weight: 207

I'm still not really "feeling" anything from the SD, and I still have yet to see any big strength increase.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Seated Barbell Military Press: 6x145

These were a PITA. The chair was poorly designed, and I was hitting the sides of the chair/rack on the way up on every rep. I wasted a ton of energy here.

Seated DB Military Press: 6x60 (x3)

I finished up with some DB work. The weight was somewhat light, but I haven't done seated DB presses since summer 2005, so I suppose there will be an acclimation period here.

I had to pass up the standing barbell presses because I pulled a muscle in my lower back some time ago and it keeps getting aggravated every time I do the standing presses. I need to give it some time to heal by doing the seated presses and focusing on strict form, which means keeping my back against the chair at all times.

DB Side Raises: 8x30, 5x35

Rear Delt Raises: 8x30, 6.5x35

Man, I've really plateaued on these.

Shrugs: 6x335, 6x335, 6x315, 6x315

DB Leg Lifts: 15x15, 12x15

This was the only definite improvement of the day.

AM Weight: 211 (yea, the SD is definitely starting to do its thing in terms of water weight)

S

SpecialK117

Awards

These were slightly below parallel, and were pretty easy. I'll be moving up next week. I think I can make better progress on squats when I keep the depth at this level.

Good AMs: 6x185 (x3)

I'm still trying to get comfortable with these.

SLDL: 8x315 (x2)

These are improved from last week.

Standing Calf Raises: 8x140/leg, 8x160/leg

Seated Calf Raises: 8x5 plates+5, 8x5 plates+5

AM Weight: 211

S

SpecialK117

Awards
I think I need to up the dose to 30 mg. I don't feel anything, and I have yet to see any strength increases. After searching through some logs on here, I noticed some members had to go up to 30 mg ED to see decent results.

Seeing as I had to increase my M1T dose to 20 mg ED, this does not surprise me.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

BB Bench: 6x260, 6x265

These were no problem. Perhaps the superdrol is starting to kick in?

BB Decline: 6x275, 5x280

Ditto here.

DB Bench: 6x95, 6x95, 5x100, 4x100

Holy increased volume Batman!

Skullz: 6x120 (45 + 5/side) 5x125 (54 + 5 + 2.5/side)

My elbows are starting to really get sore on these. Perhaps it's time to switch my main tricep exercise to CGB.

Close Grip Bench: 5x195, 4x195

I kind of ran out of steam here.

AM Weight: 209

Overall I was pleased with the workout. I may still increase to 30 mg, however. I was all wound up in the gym today, almost like I had taken 600 mg of caffeine or something. My focus in the gym was amazing, and endurance seems to be up as well. The best part is I have not experienced any negative sides yet. M1T had me feeling like warm death by the end of the 2nd week.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Deadlifts: 6x450, 5x455, 1x475

That's +1 rep at 455 compared to last week.

VGrip Pulldowns: 6x230, 6x230, 5x240

That's +1 rep from last week.

Cable Rows: 6x220, 6x220, 5x230

Again, +1 rep compared to last week.

EZ Bar Curls: 6x45/side (x3)

This was equivalent to 110 lbs. These didn't cause my arm any discomfort either.

DB Curls: 6x50, 6x50

These were incredibly light, but I still felt a bit of strain in my left arm.

AM Weight: 210
Cals: 4100

I didn't get the extreme energy or focus that I had yesterday. I also didn't see any gains that couldn't be attributed to natural progression. Because I have had absolutely 0 sides from the SD, I am increasing to 30 mg today, but will go no higher.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

DB Seated Shoulder Press: 6x70, 6x70

I have a lot of trouble kicking these up into position.

DB Side Raises: 8x30, 5x35

Rear Delt Raises: 8x35, 5x35

Cable Crunches: 12x170, 12x170, 8x170

DB Leg Lifts: 15x15, 13x15

AM Weight: 213

Well the SD doesn't seem to be doing much for my shoulder workouts. I was also up another pound today. I don't think this is a good thing, as more water weight means I will lose more of my strength gains when I come off the SD.

Other than that, I haven't had any noticeable sides. I have been having quite a bit of difficulty falling asleep the last few days, although I'm not sure if the SD is to blame for that.

grantr - yes, my leg and arm measurements are up, although I'm not sure if that's just due to increased water/glycogen.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Box Squats: 6x285 (x4)

I had energy to spare at the end of these. I'll probably go up to at least 290 next week.

Good AMs: 10x135, 10x135, 6x185, 6x185

I'm still just trying to get the form down on these.

Standing Calf Raises (1 legged): 8x140/leg, 8x160/leg

SLDL: 8x320, 8x325

I have been having a problem with my leg workouts lately. My workout partner likes to do higher volume with shorter rest periods, and I have been trying to keep pace even though I do fewer sets and train close to failure on most of them.

The problem I always have on leg day is that my lower back is dead after doing squats and good AMs, and it just isn't ready for SLDLs by the time we get to them.

Originally I put both of my calf exercises between my second leg exercise (good AMs in this case) and SLDLs to give my back enough time to rest. I will have to go back to doing that because I just don't get enough rest if I don't.

This SD doesn't seem to be doing much for my legs, although I saw some decent increases on squats and SLDL.

Seated Calf Raises: 8x5 plates+5 (x2)

AM Weight: 212

S

SpecialK117

Awards

BB Bench: 6x265, 5x275

Both of my shoulders were sore at first, but after getting through the warmup sets, they were fine.

BB Decline: 6x285, 5x295

DB Bench: 6x100, 6x100

Skull Crushers: 6x125 (45 + 5 + 2.5/side), 4x130 (45 + 10/side)

My elbow was really starting to hurt at the end of the second set. I really need to stop doing these for awhile.

Close Grip Bench: 6x195, 6x205

The SD is definitely doing its thing, as you can see from the numbers above. The big question is, how much of this will I keep? I kept barely any of my bench gains on my last M1T cycle, although I did feel like crap throughout most of PCT and probably took a long time to recover.

I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not sure if I can hang on to these strength gains.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Deadlifts: 6x450, 6x455, 1x495

These are still showing steady progress.

VGrip Pulldowns: 6x230, 6x240, 4.5x250

The stack only goes to 250, I finally 0wnz0r3d this machine.

Cable Rows: 6x220, 6x230, 4x240

I'm close to the stack on this one as well.

EZ Bar Curls: 6x45+5/side (x3)

These felt fine.

DB Curls: 6x55, 6x60

There was some slight strain in my left arm when doing these, but it wasn't actually pain. I should be back up to max curling soon.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Standing BB Military Press: 6x155, 5x165

My back felt better today so I decided to give these another shot. I iced my back afterwards. Hopefully it won't be sore tomorrow.

DB Side Raises: 5x35, 5x35

The 30's were in use so I had to drop the reps on both sets and use the 35's.

Rear Delt Raises: 8x35, 6x35

Argh, still stuck on these.

Shrugs: 6x345, 6x355, 6x365

DB Leg Lifts: 15x15, 14x15

AM Weight: 213.5

The SD has started to give me some acne on my shoulders and traps. It's nothing severe. Hopefully some panoxyl 10% will clear it up. With the cycle ending either this week or next, it shouldn't be too big a concern.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Box Squats: 6x295 (x4)

Good AMs: 8x135, 8x185, 6x185

Standing Calf Raises: 8x140/leg, 8x160/leg

Seated Calf Raises: 8x5 plates+5, 8x5 plates+10

SLDL: 8x325, 6x330

This workout was killer on my lower back, but overall I was pleased with the results. My lower back was not sore after yesterday, which is also good.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

BB Bench: 6x275, 4x285

BB Decline: 5x295, 4x300

DB Bench: 6x100, 6x100

Floor Press: 5x185, 5x185, 3x225

Close Grip Bench: 6x195, 6x205

Tri Cable Pressdown: 8x200

My shoulders were on fire by the time I completed the floor presses. I had to rest for several minutes before I could do the close grip bench.

The workout was pretty good otherwise. It will be a miracle if I can actually keep all this strength though.

AM Weight: 214

The acne caused by the superdrol has cleared up since I started applying the panoxyl 10% 2x per day.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Deadlifts: 6x455, 5x460, 1x500

VGrip Pulldowns: 6x240, 6x250, 4.5x250

Cable Rows: 6x230, 6x230, 6x240

EZ Bar Curls: 6x45+5/side, 6x45+5+2.5/side, 6x45+10/side

DB Curls: 6x60 (x2)

Everything went fine today, and there was no pain in my arms on the curls either.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Standing BB Military Press: 6x160, 6x165

Hell yea, that's another PR.

DB Side Raises: 8x30, 6x35

Rear Delt Raises: 8x35, 6x35

Cable Crunches: 12x170, 12x170, 9x180

Argh, still stuck on these.

Shrugs: 6x355, 5x365

DB Leg Lifts: 15x15, 12x15

Today begins PCT. My strength still seems to be increasing, so this stuff already seems better than m1t. I immediately started losing strength rapidly as soon as I came off the stuff. The real story will be how much I keep after PCT is over, but right now I have a good feeling about this.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Squats (Rest Pause Box): 4x275, 4x275

Alright, I pulled my hamstring at some point during last week's leg workout. I think it was during squats, but I don't really know for sure because there wasn't one single moment during the workout where I felt something pull. The pain just kind of set in a few hours after the workout was over. Anyway, I was unable to do my usual squatting routine today. I had to spend a lot of time doing dynamic stretches and bodyweight squats to warm up. Hopefully this pain will go away by next week. This past year has been the year of nagging injuries.

Good AM: 6x185, 6x195, 6x205, 6x225

SLDL: 8x325, 8x330

Standing Calf Raises: 8x160/leg, 6x160/leg

Seated Calf Raises: 8x5 plates+10, 8x5 plates+10

Everything else went pretty good.

AM Weight: 211.5

It looks like I'm already starting to lose the extra water/glycogen weight brought on by the SD.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

BB Bench: 6x275, 4x285

My butt came off the bench a bit on the last rep at 285.

BB Decline: 5x295, 3x300

DB Bench: 6x100, 5x105

Floor Press: 3x225 (x3)

Close Grip Bench: 5x205, 4x205

Overall this was a really good workout. I was surprised I was still so strong on everything. On the first week after my M1T cycle, I was already losing strength on everything.

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Deadlifts: 6x455, 6x475, 3x495

That's a PR for reps.

VGrip Pulldowns: 6x240, 5.5x250, 3.5x250

I lost a bit of strength on these, although I might have also taken less rest time between sets compared to last week.

Weighted Pullups: 5xBW+25

These were still bothering my left forearm, so I had to stop.

Cable Rows: 6x230, 6x230

EZ Bar Curls: 6x45+10/side (x2)

DB Curls: 6x60, 6x60

AM Weight: 214.5

S

SpecialK117

Awards

Standing BB Military Press: 6x165, 5x175, 2x185

This is the best military press workout I've ever had. All reps were strict.

DB Side Raises: 8x30, 6x35

Rear Delt Raises: 8x35, 7x35

Cable Crunches: 12x170, 12x170, 6x180

Shrugs: 6x365, 6x365, 5x365

DB Leg Lifts: 15x15, 14x15

AM Weight: 211 (well, looks like the glycogen weight is starting to drop, although my strength continues to grow)

S

SpecialK117

Awards

These were easy, but my hamstring still felt a bit tight and I didn't want to reaggravate it.

Good AM: 5x225, 5x245 (x3)

I'm starting to go heavy on these.

Standing Calf Raises: 8x160/leg, 7x160/leg

SLDL: 8x330, 6x335

The last couple reps at 335 were a bit sloppy. I'll stay here next week.

Seated Calf Raises: 8x5 plates+10, 7x5 plates+10

These felt a bit weaker than last week.

AM Weight: 210

S

SpecialK117

Awards

BB Bench: 6x275, 4x280

Argh, strength is dropping on these.

BB Decline: 5x290, 3x290

Same here.

DB Bench: 6x100, 4x100

And again...

Floor Press: 3x225, 3x235, 3x235

Close Grip Bench: 4x205, 5x195

AM Weight: 211

Well, I suppose a drop in strength was inevitable. The only question now is - how low will it go? Hopefully not too low. I realize this was only a 4-week cycle, but I'd like to walk away from it with some gains intact.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 27
S Nutrition / Health 14
H Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
A Anabolics 11