Halodrol same as Pheraplex WTF

powerlifter6920

Pardon me if someone thinks this is common knowledge, i have done a few searches and can't find anything on it.

I read the reviews section of Bulk Nutrition. In the review section, a person wrote that Gaspari quit selling Halodrol because it is the same thing as pheraplex, and he was threatened with legal action if he continued.

So. Is it the same stuff?????????????? Sorry for the retarded question for those of you in the know with pro-hormones.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
We may never know b/c Bruce Kneller was supposed to post testing results before he got arrested. The claim comes from a Washington Post article that claimed that Halodrol contained DMT, which is PP/Ergomax. I think a probable explanation is that it may have been contaminated with DMT, but still contains its active. We wanted to know how contaminated it is.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Pardon me if someone thinks this is common knowledge, i have done a few searches and can't find anything on it.

I read the reviews section of Bulk Nutrition. In the review section, a person wrote that Gaspari quit selling Halodrol because it is the same thing as pheraplex, and he was threatened with legal action if he continued.

So. Is it the same stuff?????????????? Sorry for the retarded question for those of you in the know with pro-hormones.
I believe Gaspari dropped Halodrol because of the negative attention it was bringing the company after the Washington Post articles.

Those articles did indicate that Halodrol had an active ingredient like what is supposed to be in it PLUS some indeterminate amount of DMT (the PP/Ergo active).

With Gaspari's chief chemist being arrested for allegedly running an underground steroid lab (and having illegal guns), I don't think we're ever going to know. As a purely business decision, I would imagine that Gaspari is doing what it can to distance itself from BK's troubles.

However, user reports are near universal in saying that Halodrol is quite effective with minimal sides. Take that for what it is worth to you.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, yes it is.
ummmm ya this definitely pisses me off. but there is no way it can be 50mg worth. i was taking 30mg of PP for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of HD (which im on right now). if this was really 50mg of pp then my strength would be thru the roof as it was on 30 mg of pp. thats not the case right now. i seemed to have dried out quite a bit. my bodies reaction to the hd is different than the pp. i dont see how they could be the same. then again, it could be mental.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ummmm ya this definitely pisses me off. but there is no way it can be 50mg worth. i was taking 30mg of PP for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of HD (which im on right now). if this was really 50mg of pp then my strength would be thru the roof as it was on 30 mg of pp. thats not the case right now. i seemed to have dried out quite a bit. my bodies reaction to the hd is different than the pp. i dont see how they could be the same. then again, it could be mental.
The WP testing said Halodrol had BOTH an OT precurser and DMT in it. This would probably explain your different experience. BK maintained (vociferously) that if there was any DMT, it would just be trace contamination. From anecdotal user reports, there definately seems to be a different experience between H and PP. I haven't tried H myself yet so I can't give my own opinion.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since Bruce assiduously maintains m-dien in dosages of 1-3mg stacked on 15lbs of muscle on his beta test subjects and would be plenty for most people, I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

Does Halodrol even have an entry in Vida?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Since Bruce assiduously maintains m-dien in dosages of 1-3mg stacked on 15lbs of muscle on his beta test subjects and would be plenty for most people, I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

Does Halodrol even have an entry in Vida?
I'm right with you on taking BK's statements with a pinch of salt.

Here is what BK says is in Halodrol:

"Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).
It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).
It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).
It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)
It is methylated (C17a).
The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?
It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol."

Now, the WP testing said that Halodrol had a precurser to an East German steroid (that would be Turinabol) in it plus DMT. So, independent testing seems to verify that Halodrol has in it what BK says it does. The question is how much OT and how much (if any) of other ingredients (such as DMT) does it have in it?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I'm right with you on taking BK's statements with a pinch of salt.

Here is what BK says is in Halodrol:

"Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).
It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).
It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).
It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)
It is methylated (C17a).
The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?
It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol."

Now, the WP testing said that Halodrol had a precurser to an East German steroid (that would be Turinabol) in it plus DMT. So, independent testing seems to verify that Halodrol has in it what BK says it does. The question is how much OT and how much (if any) of other ingredients (such as DMT) does it have in it?
its a good question. i dont know what anybody else thinks but just the packaging of HD is kind of sketchy. it looks like it came straight from the lab.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
its a good question. i dont know what anybody else thinks but just the packaging of HD is kind of sketchy. it looks like it came straight from the lab.
I'm pretty sure they did the packaging that way as a deliberate marketing ploy. It's got to be cheaper to just dump a bunch of gelcaps in a bottle. They wanted to create a certain impression of the product and I'd say it worked.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
PA tested it and said it was over 40% DMT--that's way more than a contamination.

And remember, Gaspari released an OT precursor prior to the last ban.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
more doesn't always mean better

MacMan

Awards
I've used both Halodrol and Pherplex. I do not believe they both contain the same compound. Strength gains with Halodrol were much greater than with PP. Mass gains were greater with PP than with Halodrol. Sides were close to the same, but I would say less with Halodrol than with PP. Other than the price, I really liked Halodrol.

raider1

raider1

Awards
I would have to agree, with PP , I more on more lbs.. but with HD-50 ..my strength has gone through the roof...and also more definition with HD-50..

Schwaugher

Awards
I would have to agree, with PP , I more on more lbs.. but with HD-50 ..my strength has gone through the roof...and also more definition with HD-50..
Just curious, was yours from the first batch they made before they discontinued it, or after they re-introduced it?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i had similar results, but the PP gave me much more strength; however, i am leaning out better on the HD as you said (then again im also cutting on it):blink:

this is really proving how filthy the industry has become. i dont like any of this. no more designer steroids for me. im sticking with the tride and true from now on.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Just curious, was yours from the first batch they made before they discontinued it, or after they re-introduced it?
The one I just finished was the original batch, I ordered as soon as it came out and just now was able to try it.. I would say this has been the best one so far of anything I taken for just pure strength gains .. have to careful though.. easy to hurt your tendons or ligaments as your muscle strength exceeds their capacity... been taking Cissus with it.. seems to help a lot..