Test Cyp. + Anavar [Cutter] ?'s

darius

Hey Guys,
Getting ready to do a cutter pretty soon. I want to shed the fat, while picking up strength and lean LBM. I am most concerned about losing fat.

I have 10 weeks worth of Test Cyp. @ 500mg a week and 3 grams of Anavar.

How does this look for a cutter??
Week 1-10: Test Cyp 500mg/Week (split injections 250mg twice week)
Week 3-10: Anavar 55mg daily

PCT will start 2 weeks after last Test Cyp injection.

**Some questions
1.) How much Propecia daily should be used if one is prone to MPB?

2.) Smartest way to control Test Cyp bloat? (Maybe 1 cap of RXT starting like week 3 till end?)

3.) Whats the highest guage that I can go on the syringe for the test? 25g?

4.) Has anyone done a cycle like this? How were the results?

Thanks.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1) do not know. Sorry
2) Diet will control the bloat issues the most. However, that said, anvar will also take care of water weight and/or you can add in an anti-e.
3) 25G/1" should be just dandy for most everything
4) Can't help there.

Suggestion: proviron or masteron in addition (won't need an anti-e)

Prop over cyp (but I recognize you have to go with what you have available if you can't make arrangements to get prop).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would use aromasin as an AI at 12.5 - 25mg whenever necessary .. i wouldn't use masteron as its REALLY expensive and as i've said a bajillion times doesn't have much use aside from the last 6-8 weeks leading up to a show

i've never used anavar or propecia so i can't comment

25g 1" is fine, except for glutes where i prefer 25g 1.5"

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Masteron expensive? Damn, you Americans don't get any breaks, huh? :)

And, it has worthwhile properties outside of a CONTEST diet.

That's like saying, don't take tren because its expensive and has no real value outside of a contest diet/cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well here masteron is definitely fairly expensive

and you can't compare tren to masteron .. tren will pack on tons of size and increase strenght while actually helping you lose bf

masteron does not help with strength OR size(if it does its minimum) it DOES harden you up but its really just cosmetic and the effects only last as long as you are on the drug which is why its known as a contest drug .. plus a real AI like aromasin, adex, or letro will be more effective as control estrogen

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well here masteron is definitely fairly expensive

and you can't compare tren to masteron .. tren will pack on tons of size and increase strenght while actually helping you lose bf

masteron does not help with strength OR size(if it does its minimum) it DOES harden you up but its really just cosmetic and the effects only last as long as you are on the drug which is why its known as a contest drug .. plus a real AI like aromasin, adex, or letro will be more effective as control estrogen
I've run all 3 AI's and they do nothing but absolutely kill libido.

Different strokes for different folks. All compounds have their pluses and minuses. Only way to know which is better for you is to try'em out. Unfortunately its an expensive trial and error process.

But for dieting, I don't know many who care about size and strength gains. I know I don't. I care about the fat loss and maintaining as much muscle as possible. Tren will do it (but comes with some pretty ****ty sides) and masteron (or proviron) will also help and are almost side free (potential for hair loss though).

Again, lots of ways to skin a cat as long as diet is in order.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established

2.) Smartest way to control Test Cyp bloat? (Maybe 1 cap of RXT starting like week 3 till end?)

1. Propecia only has a maximum surpression of about 65-75%, even if yopu increase your dosage. Studies have found that 2.5mg works the same as 10mgs. And to see any more benafit you would have to go up to about 30mgs or so and the increase in surpression is very small.
2. Don't know.
3. 25g is the highest, as the others have said, but using 25g it takes a while to push it through, so it can move around.
4. I am sure someone has, but I can't recall any off the top of my head.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am running 60mg anavar and 125mg test. prop eod right now. I was originally doing it to help heal an injury and to get my mass back after the injury but since I am not playing the sport anymore I am trying to salvage it as more of a mass cycle. The anavar is great stuff, good pumps, def. increase in muscle hardness, etc. I can't really say that I feel your cycle is a very good "cutting" cycle though. Anavar is a fairly anabolic and very low androgenic substance and doesn't have many properties for shedding fat although I have heard a few people here and there say it helped when combined with other compounds since it did make the muscles feel more dense. I would think of another compound to throw in the mix.

As for the bloat control, it depends on what you are trying to get out of it. I was taking 2 rebound caps on friday and saturdays so I could look halfway decent at the pool on the weekends haha because the IGF and test was bloating me up a little bit but if you are just trying to control estrogen slightly then 1 cap of rebound taken with a fatty meal in the morning will work fine, if you have gyno issues I would look to other compounds however.

As for the pin size I would DEFINITELY stick with 25g. I can't imagine going any friggin bigger than that lol. I saw my friend inject with a 20 gauge and I must say it looked like the most painful experience ever. 25g draws a little slow but worth the wait in the end, if you get a desk lamp and place the need/syringe combo underit for a few months and let that needle warm up a bit it will also help for drawing. Depending on how big you are should depend on size of needle. If you are a smaller guy, to save you the trouble you can just buy 1" needles and do shoulders and gleuts with that. If you are a bigger guy I would get a 1" and 1.5" combo so as to do the 1.5" needles in the gleut.

BLOODZ

BLOODZ

Awards
yo darius, whats up bro? Quick question for you. Are you gonna be rotating from left to right glute every other inject, like left glute mon, and then right glute thurs, and so forth and so on. Would that be a good way of doing it? The reason i ask is because i have 4 10ml of test cyp(upjohn brand) 200mg/ml. I was thinking if i were to stick my glute like that for 3 months, damn that **** would mess my glutes up, won't it? Thanks for any insight.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Thanks.
1.) Don't know, fortunately I am not prone to MPB *knock on wood*
2.) LOW DOSE AI... but I personally think bloat AND estrogen is beneficial.
3.) generally 25g due to the viscosity of most oils. 23g 1 1/2" for glutes, as I have a HARD time pushing 25g 1 1/2"ers.. but 25g 1" is fine for everywhere else. let's just say 23g-25g is the sweet spot.
4.) sure... good results. Diet will dictate.

PS. Let's hear your PCT plans.

364DP

Awards
I'm on week 5 of a Var/Test E cycle kinda similar to yours. 500 mg test/week and 45 mg anavar/day. So far the results have been real nice. Gained about 10 lbs lbm, 12 lbs overall thus far. Muscles feel a lot harder, great pumps, and no bloat as of yet although I think that the test is just starting to kick in this week so the results I've seen so far are pretty much solely from the anavar. But yea, if you're using this as a cutting cycle you better have that diet down cold. I'm eating real clean at just a bit above maintenance and still gaining a few lbs a week and the test hasn't even started kickin yet. Gonna end the var next week and run the test out 12 wks. I'll keep ya updated on how it goes, good luck w your cycle.

darius

I'm on week 5 of a Var/Test E cycle kinda similar to yours. 500 mg test/week and 45 mg anavar/day. So far the results have been real nice. Gained about 10 lbs lbm, 12 lbs overall thus far. Muscles feel a lot harder, great pumps, and no bloat as of yet although I think that the test is just starting to kick in this week so the results I've seen so far are pretty much solely from the anavar. But yea, if you're using this as a cutting cycle you better have that diet down cold. I'm eating real clean at just a bit above maintenance and still gaining a few lbs a week and the test hasn't even started kickin yet. Gonna end the var next week and run the test out 12 wks. I'll keep ya updated on how it goes, good luck w your cycle.
How's the fatloss?

Thanks and good luck to you too.

linznmike1305

Awards
Question, i wanna get some size on while takin anavar i have a mild case of gyno tho.. i have test cyp which i think will make my gyno worse an EQ any suggestions on wuts better to stack without bloatin my nips any worse?