mangling cortisol receptors!!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i've been reading a lot of aas and chemical enhancement books lately and i see over and over the statement that clenbuterol and trenobolone both termporarily (few months tops) put some of your cortisol receptors out of commission. aka great lean recovery during pct and lots of bodyfat loss while retaining muscle.

this has gotten me seriously interested in trying clen and tren (if i could make it!) but since these books i'm reading are kind of old

i was wondering what is the modern, general thoughts on this? has albuterol been clinically shown to do this?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
clen is catabolic, despite what some of the profiles out there say, horrible choice pct, if you plan on using it on cycle that might be dangerous too considering the heart risks involved, androgens raise EPO (erythropoietin) levels which raises blood pressure considerably and you dont want to couple that with a very high heart rate. everyone knows how well tren works though haha.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
There is no doubt Tren will lean you out. Even when I was bulking (pretty clean) I seemed to lose some abdominal fat. It's not hype, it just works. It is a fairly harsh AAS though. Also, I wouldnt use it w/out at least 500mg/wk of Test. Tren alone is a bad idea...

If you are bent on stacking clen with the tren I would avoid it in PCT. There are other options such as albuterol which are proven to be healthier and as effective. However, these type of drugs stacked with AAS can be even worse. Unless you are looking to get shredded super quick you really dont need it. While on AAS I would look into sesamine products, GTE, and a mild fat burner like Tight or just standard EC. Diet + Cardio + Tren will work wonders. It might take longer but in the end you will have retained much more muscle and your overall recomp will be better.

Basically im just affirming everything LakeMountD said...

Now, that being said I'm jumping on a mild t3\albuterol\pp cycle to see how it works. It's easy to give good advice but its another thing to follow it. I dont have any tren and dont plan on ordering any soon. I'm just very curious about how well t3 works and wanted to give it a try.