4Ad, Nor4AD, and Nordiol XS

thetimbomb

Awards
Can somebody please explain in laymens terms the difference between 4AD, and Nor4ad? Which one is stronger, or has more sides, etc etc.

And what is Nordiol? I have NO idea.

:blink:

Thanks Guys!

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Both are earlier Prohormones.
Simply put, 4-AD converts to testosterone, Nor-AD converts to Nandrolone. IMO 4-AD is somewhat "stronger"
Neither are highly effective orally.
Both have relatively mild sides.
There was a Prohormone FAQ on here before Prohormones were reclassified and combined with the anabolics section.
Maybe someone has it saved and will post it for you.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
what oldguy said.

And, Nordiol is 19-Nor-Androstenediol. if my memory serves correct.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
19nordiol is a good one, especially stacked with 4ad. as we speak i am taking a stack of the less potent dione version of 19nor, along with 4ad.:head:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
thetimbomb, i tried to send you a link to a much more affordable site for 4ad. but it appears that i dont have that privilege. I'm tempted to just post it here on the board but i know i would get burned by the 'big guys'. i know exactly the place your pondering on getting the products your mentioning. dont get the nor4ad, theres a good reason there is so much left in stock...holla at me with an e-mail address or something, i'de like to help you out.:thumbsup:

thetimbomb

Awards
Thanks alot man, and the rest of you for the info.

I'll get back to you asap on that email or contact info smokey. Thanks bro. Catch you guys later

thetimbomb

Awards
Dont like postin it up on the forum but hey I havent donated to this site yet so what can I do :D

keep in touch

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
sent you the info, go ahead and delete your e-mail from the board.:thumbsup:

choochoo60

Awards
yo smokey could i get that website too, i have one site, i believe its the one your talking about being way too expensive. thanks
[email protected] greatly appreciated