The real deal on IBE labs...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Its that time of year again. I have been on a pretty good diet and cardio plan for a while now. I have been using San Tight and GTE. I was thinking of adding some clen in the mix. I have read all the info on this and its pretty clear it can cause heart tissue damage when used in excess (high dosages and/or longterm use/abuse). I was thinking of 2 seperate 2 week sessions and thats it.

I have used Hubie clen @ 120mcg and found it very tolerable. I have a pretty good tolerance for stimulants it seems.

My question is how good is IBE labs stuff? They have a pretty impressive selection. I was thinking of snagging some clen and nolvadex from them. I have never tried a liquid before but people seem to refer to them well. I guess I am just wondering how legit they are and if they are just as effective. Unless they are underdosed I dont see why they cant be just as good. IBE seems to have the best prices but that doesnt always mean its the best choice. I can handle some underdosed clen but when it comes to Nolva its not something you want to toy with when gyno is involved. There is also AG and CEM. Any mods/vets or reputable members used IBE with good results? Do they include an oral syringe for measuring? I threw my sesathin one away :{ Also, if you order via CC what does it show up as on your billing statement.

While I'm at it, Im wondering if T3 is worth it. I think its bad enough to use clen, messing with the thyroid seems foolish though. Is clen/T3 that much more effective than clen alone? What is a low/moderate dose that would give decent results. I suppose its fairly uncommon for supression to lead to perm. thyroid disfunction but it still scares me. I have done only brief research on it. A smart t3 cycle shouldnt cause any damage to a healthy individual. I always said I didnt need to even go there but the thought of a clen/t3/pp (or sd) cycle is really appealing. I find clen works slightly better than EC only when everything else is in perfect order. Im wondering how much t3 really brings to the table.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
T-3 is good, you won't permanently suppress your thyroid with a moderate cycle. You should be on AAS during, to prevent catabolism, which T3 would accelerate if you weren't.

The CC statement is not suspicious at all.

I prefer t-3 over clen.

And yes, IBE's products are good. You have nothing to worry about. They come with droppers, so you should probably stock up on accurate oral syringes, or even slin pins to measure your dose.. as you NEED to be accurate ... as accurate as possible...

T3 brings increased lypolysis and protein synthesis to the table.. it is good at 25mcg-50mcg a day even.. and that is mild... Ramp up, and maintain, and ramp down... you should be fine.. Thyroid recovery supps like Guggul, Coleus Forskholi, and L-tyrosine are good.

Again, I would use T3 before clen.. T3 alone will elevate your pulse ALOT... combining them would be scary. I personally hate clen.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I suppose from a sheer fat burning standpoint t3 could be superior. The thought of ****ing with the thyroid just scares me to be honest.
A mild/moderate t3 cycle could actually be much healthier than a clen cycle. There is also albuterol but it seems to be slightly less effective.

Do any mods feel like backing IBE with their reputation? Has anyone ever tested their Nolva?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
in reality, you don't need either. A SOLID diet and training regimen will always take you further. You know this.

If you are worried, don't do it. It's that simple... I actually prefer cutting natty... I hate all the chems that come into play if I get silly with it.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
in reality, you don't need either. A SOLID diet and training regimen will always take you further. You know this.

If you are worried, don't do it. It's that simple... I actually prefer cutting natty... I hate all the chems that come into play if I get silly with it.
True. I have been doing fairly well with just Tight and GTE (Primaforce lean green). Ive slowly reduced my carbs towards the evening and totally removed any night binging/snacks. I know that "night eating" leading to fat is somewhat of a myth but it really takes on a new meaning with me. I get insane cravings between like 9pm and when I sleep. Its not hard to eat clean in the day but its a true battle at night. I could easily eat 50% of my overall calories a few hours before bed if i let myself. The overall calories are slowly being reduced. I have a protein shake and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese before bed and thats it. My strength is the same and my LBM seems unchanged yet I have lost about 5lb in the past 4 weeks. Not bad... I really feel like getting shredded for summer though. I would like to hit 10% or less and hold it for a couple months.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
T3 works well if properly used and I'd suggest albuterol over clen if you were to choose from thoise 2. I don't think the gugglsterones are viewed favorably any more--even for thyroid PCT's.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i know you asked for mod responses and i have little rep points est... yet my experience with clen has been good for the fact that an AAS is not really necessary during administration because of the inherent muscle sparing characteristics of clen. clen does have side effects and like all of the aforementioned chems should be used cautiously. my opinion is limited though, as i have never tried t3 or albuterol.
- i get my powdered clomid, aqueous nolva, and clen all from IBE

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the gugglsterones are viewed favorably any more--even for thyroid PCT's.
Yeah Milwood, I had read that as well. If the negative points on Guggul are true, I would still use it if it had a favorable effect on iodine uptake with the thyroid... which it apparently does.

If anyone else has any views on guggul for this, I'd like to hear it. :)

Anyways, back to your thread Alpine. ;)

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
the supposed blunting of androgen receptors was enough for me to throw my guggl in the trash can.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yes, but is it confirmed? I don't have my bull**** detector, I left it over at lion nutrition.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
thats funny ub, the first time i did a cycle i ignorantly bought lion nutritions peppermint tamoxifen citrate. i nearly puked at the nasty attempt at covering the bitter nolva with mint... s**t I'm lucky i didn't get gyno as i herd that their products are also under dosed, as well as overpriced.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thumbs up for IBE. Every product I've used from them has been on point and done it's job. Your good to go with them.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I've had nothing but good results with IBE products.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
IBE has been good to me as well. Have not used their T3 however, I think I used CEM's last run, good stuff. I highly recommend some 7-keto or 7-OH for thyroid PCT as well as the L-tyrosine. I also like to end my taper while I still have a week or two left on the SD to take advantage of it's glycogen uptake affinity during a thyroid crash. Works good for me.

Clen is not muscle sparing unless you are a lab rat on insane doses. And I second Ubiquitous on hating the stuff. EC works great with minimal sides.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good post, I am so down with that.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D has tested IBE products for purity. He recently said that the the toremifene tested very pure in this post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/487218-post58.html

He may have tested the T3 and Tamox as well. Ask him.
That sounds promosing. I'm glad someone had at least 1 product tested. I would like to see a Nolva test too.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Im leaning towards Albuterol and possibly T3. I figure I can try it at least once. I just want to make sure I have it planned very well and I have a PCT that takes into account the thyroid. The guggul issue is interesting also. I'm with Ubiquitous on this one - more info of any kind would be great. Any links or anything also. Last I read Nandi and others were really into gugguls and I havent seen much more on it lately.

IBE has been good to me as well. Have not used their T3 however, I think I used CEM's last run, good stuff. I highly recommend some 7-keto or 7-OH for thyroid PCT as well as the L-tyrosine. I also like to end my taper while I still have a week or two left on the SD to take advantage of it's glycogen uptake affinity during a thyroid crash. Works good for me.

Clen is not muscle sparing unless you are a lab rat on insane doses. And I second Ubiquitous on hating the stuff. EC works great with minimal sides.
A t3/albuterol/SD cycle sounds nice. I have yet to try SD but I finally gave in to the hype and bought some before it was too late. Im hoping it is 1/3 as effective as Tren for cutting. I lean out like crazy on Tren and its just amazing. Care to share your cycle layout and included thyroid recovery in your PCT?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A t3/albuterol/SD cycle sounds nice. I have yet to try SD but I finally gave in to the hype and bought some before it was too late. Im hoping it is 1/3 as effective as Tren for cutting. I lean out like crazy on Tren and its just amazing. Care to share your cycle layout and included thyroid recovery in your PCT?
Sure thing! Here is a link to my winter bulk that ended in a cut (starting at post #54). I logged PCT as well in the link in my sig but keep in mind I was running more than just SD, although my PCT is always pretty much the same no matter what I cycled save for the awesome USP products I had the privilege of testing this go round.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/35060-winter-bulk-time-cycle-plan.html

Drew1200

Drew1200

Awards
IBE's clen is definitely not under-dosed. good stuff, it seemed very obvious to me it was doing its job (I was shaking like crazy) but the sides suck.... IBE's albuterol seemed to work well for me too, maybe not as much as the clen though.... the alb requires dosing every 4-6 hours as well, which is annoying (especially at work).

I've bought from IBE more than a few times and never been disappointed. Never tried the tropins so I can't comment on that but their research chems are all good.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'10 - 210lb (already been slowly cutting for a couple months).

What would be an ideal t3 dosage? Mind you I have never run t3 before and I want a dosage that leads to good results but isnt excessive. I suppose I will run it about 30 days and cycle Albuterol in and out. During that 30 days I will be on SD or PP. I dont know how wise it would be to use SD as I have never run it before. It seems like it might be great for cutting but I might feel better on PP. Would you guys recommend SD or PP for this type of a cutting program? Im going to do this with PH's instead of Test/Tren this time around. Also I have handled 120mcg's of Clen very well. What dosage of albuterol would you guys recommend in this scenerio?

Speaking of cutting, I just ate 8oz of baked tilapia and about half a bag of frozen broccoli/cauliflower 45min ago. I'm starving again and that was my last solid meal of the night. I wont go to bed until probably 1-2am. :{ I ****ing hate cutting...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
with T3, it's a good idea to ramp up, and then ramp down. The ramp down is more important as your Thyroid is kind of "stupid" and adjusts very slowly. A long ramp down will kind of allow the thyroid to prepare in a way, at least that is the common opinion.

I have only gone up to 50mcg/d. I started 12.5mcg..went to 25mcg...then 50mcg... maintained for a week... dropped to 25mcg...and next week I'll drop again to 12.5mcg to finish out. This is considered very mild by most, but I have found it to be very effective with a carb cycling diet.

C.J.

Awards
I have done a few T3 cycles and found this to be the best for me, and also added some research I found that helped:

6 weeks/42 days:
12.5mcg for 3 days
25mcg for 4 days
50.5mcg for 4 days
75mcg for 13 days
50mcg for 6 days
25mcg for 6 days
12.5 mcg for 6 days

1. Most doctors feel that taking thyroid hormone on an empty stomach allows for maximum absorption.
2. Many practitioners advise that you allow at least one hour before eating, because it allows for maximum absorption.
3. Be consistent about a high-fiber diet. If you start or stop eating high-fiber it may change your absorption.
4. Many experts recommend you take vitamins or supplements with iron at least two to three hours apart from thyroid hormone. Iron can interfere with thyroid hormone absorption if taken too close together.
5. Be careful about taking calcium and calcium-fortified orange juice at the same time as thyroid hormone. Allow at least 2-3 hours apart, so absorption is not affected.
6. Don't take antacids within two hours of thyroid hormone. Allow at least 2-3 hours apart, so absorption is not affected.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
It seems like dosing these liquid products could be a b1tch. Especially the T3. Its 100mcg/ml. Even if you have an oral syringe it doesnt help much unless its fits the bottle (like a sesathin bottle). Since its a screw top + dropper I dont see that working well. It would be hard to try and dose 1/2 or 1/3 drops accurately. When is one of these liquid labs going to start using bottles + oral syringes that work well together. For example: with sesathin you can plug the bottle perfectly and draw exactly what you want. I would gladly pay more to have this. Otherwise I dont see it being too easy. Makes me want to just order some actual tabs instead. I suppose the only accurate way to do it is with a slin pin.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It seems like dosing these liquid products could be a b1tch. Especially the T3. Its 100mcg/ml. Even if you have an oral syringe it doesnt help much unless its fits the bottle (like a sesathin bottle). Since its a screw top + dropper I dont see that working well. It would be hard to try and dose 1/2 or 1/3 drops accurately. When is one of these liquid labs going to start using bottles + oral syringes that work well together. For example: with sesathin you can plug the bottle perfectly and draw exactly what you want. I would gladly pay more to have this. Otherwise I dont see it being too easy. Makes me want to just order some actual tabs instead. I suppose the only accurate way to do it is with a slin pin.
You're right.. a slin pin is much more accurate. :)

but a lot of the screw top/oral syringe combos are universal.. they fit most media bottles.. for example, I took an ALRI impact screw top and put it on a CNW media bottle.. perfect fit.. I then put it on a Swisher bottle.. perfect fit... and then... guess what... an IBE media bottle.. perfect fit.... :D

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
20 mm adapta caps work well with most, if not all research chemicals from IBE.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
IBE's clen is no joke. 60mcg had me shaking and cramping up like crazy.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
20 mm adapta caps work well with most, if not all research chemicals from IBE.
Yes, this is what I'm looking for. This is like the exact same cap that comes on sesathin - works perfect with the oral syringe.
Baxa Adapta-Caps and oral syringes.

http://www.baxa.com/Products/Default.asp?ID=2&Item=10&ProductGroup=1250&ProductGroupName=Adapta-Cap™ Bottle Adapters&GroupDetail=Yes

I wonder what size the sesathin ones are. You can confirm that the 20mm size fits most (if not all) IBE bottles?

Anybody know where I can snag a cap + syringe for cheap? IMO, this should just be standard with oral solutions like this. The dosages need to be exact. One of these labs should step up and start using something like this. A dropper is just skimping. Try measuring out 1/2 or 1/3 a "drop" with 100mcg/ml T3.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sesathin ones fit on the IBE bottles. As a matter of fact that is the exact cap and manufacturer of the one on sesathin.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Too bad I threw my sesathin bottle away long ago. I've been buying the capsules for a while now...
I cant find a place selling these. Hell, IBE or AG would make money just selling these alone on their site. Most people would prefer to use them it would seem.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
google is your friend. ;) "oral syringes, 20mm adapta-cap"

boom..

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
google is your friend. ;) "oral syringes, 20mm adapta-cap"

boom..
Ya i did that, you get some results but nothing good.

http://shop.tps-online.com/browse.cfm/4,131.html

$36 for the syringe and cap? You have to be ****ting me. I might as well order a bottle of sesathin.
Thats all I got from that search. All the others are garbage.

Why dont you just send me yours in the mail :D

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
wasn't that for like 100 syringes, and 20 adapta caps?? lol that's a good deal!

lol ya, it was i didnt even notice. I feel stupid now. It was 100 syringes and 20 of the caps.

Oh well, i just ordered a couple from Johnny's link - 20mm caps. The oral syringe is by .2 ml & 1/4 tbsp.
2x of each for $5 shipped first class.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Johnny21 to the rescue! So you said the 20mm (Size B) fits IBE bottles?
yah bro, they are a little tight on the larger Nolva bottle but do fit (i have been using them on my letro and nolva which are both from IBE). I also purchased a dozen amber 60 ml bottles as well as a dozen adapta caps. I do not inject so oral solutions are a mainstay:D

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Im going to line up a mild t3/albuterol/SD (or PP) cycle along with PCT and some thyroid restoration supps. I'll probably run it by you guys once I get it finalized. Any thoughts/suggestions on which compound to use between PP or SD and why(or any other general suggestions) are welcomed.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
with T3, it's a good idea to ramp up, and then ramp down. The ramp down is more important as your Thyroid is kind of "stupid" and adjusts very slowly. A long ramp down will kind of allow the thyroid to prepare in a way, at least that is the common opinion.

I have only gone up to 50mcg/d. I started 12.5mcg..went to 25mcg...then 50mcg... maintained for a week... dropped to 25mcg...and next week I'll drop again to 12.5mcg to finish out. This is considered very mild by most, but I have found it to be very effective with a carb cycling diet.
I am with you on T3 dosage anything higher than 50 is overkill even with androgens for me, i dosed 50mcgs and lost 5lbs in like a week, and it was not all fat. Dr. D's thread's helped me alot, along with some Pm's, also try dosing it on an empty stomach, then 30 min later take your temp to see if your temp is up, that will determine how well its working...

C.J.

Awards
Ok guys I have ordered some goodies and lined out a cycle plan.

Please take a look at it and make any suggestions. I have never run t3 before and any advice from experienced users would be great. Anything im missing in my cycle or thyroid PCT? Timing or duration ideas?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/43068-quick-cutting-cycle-advice-suggestions.html
It looks great and I think you will like the results especially in weeks 8 or 9. You shouldnt have any doubts about your T3 dosages. Carbing up is a smart idea too. You get flat looking taking T3 and no carbs.
The only things I would change are according to Pheraplex. When do you start feeling the results of it? It takes most people 9-14 days in. When does it leave your body? You know yourself better, so ask yourself when it does and schedule accordingly. You are trying to protect your muscle and you dont want some fast acting catabolic hormone doing its thing when the phera isnt. Its like being on T3 without being on an anabolic. I would change my start date slightly and move it back, or run the ramp up longer-starting at 15mcgs then to 25mcgs and shorten the peak days at 50 mcgs. Ramp down the same amount of days but 25mcgs for 12 days and 15mcgs for 5 days.
I would use camphibolic during PCT and after, and I would use sesamin throught the whole cycle and PCT. E+C should start tapering off in week 9 to prevent any rebound. I would also add in some arginine somewhere during PCT for vascularity. Overall, it looks real good and I think you will like it. Im sure you are going to do heavy cardio too. Fat will melt but you have to eat mega protein and dont be too afraid of carbs.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I like the T3 outline especially.. The rise, maintenence, and taper all look nice... similar to mine.. I never felt a reason to go above 50mcg and diced up fast. Good luck Alpine. ;)

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems lots of people hate Clen. I am never going to try it because of the possible sides. How is albuterol? I hear it makes cardio great, with fewer sides than clen. Anyone had good results from albuterol?

haplochrom

Awards
From everything that i have heard, the sides are much less, as per weight loss. i.e. the sides to lose 10 pounds for both were less with albut. But the sides are basically what makes the product work. Albuterol could easily be used as an aid to your cardio, helping you burn more calories. I would look at it more along those lines, more than i would look at it like clen, where it can help you lose weight. Two seperate beasts IMO.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys use to measure your products from IBE. I bought the adaptacaps so i can use a syringe through the bottle...now i just need help on what kind of syringe to use....i was thinking a 1cc insulin one from the drug store? i need to measure mcg's for my clen as well as .25 mg's for my letro and 20mg for my tamox

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys use to measure your products from IBE. I bought the adaptacaps so i can use a syringe through the bottle...now i just need help on what kind of syringe to use....i was thinking a 1cc insulin one from the drug store? i need to measure mcg's for my clen as well as .25 mg's for my letro and 20mg for my tamox
Baxa Adapta-Caps and oral syringes.

These oral syringes fit the nizzle on the caps perfectly. You just plug, flip upside down and pull. Works great...
I can verfiy that the 20mm size fit IBE bottles.

The whole point of the caps is to have the syringe that matches.

You could just draw w/ a slin pin or something though also.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
thanks i actually ordered those adapta caps but now i have to cancel bc i found an oral syringe at CVS for 3 bucks that came with an adapta cap