Tren gyno..?

stillybig

Awards
This is my first time using tren and my assumption based on my reading was that it did not cause gyno, but my right nipple is definitely showing symptoms and I'm going to have to cut this cycle off completely. I fished through threads for an hour and couldn't find any talking about tren related gyno, does anyone have any input or a link to another board/thread with some info on this? Or any idea how this happened or why?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
stonecold54 & Iron_Gook are two members of www.chemicalfitness.com (non source board) who have stated that they are susceptable to progesterone gyno sides off of tren. You might find more info over there or contact them. They are good bros and will help you out. It may also be that prolactin is to blame. stonecold54 was talking about using b6 to keep prolactin in check. Also some talk about dostinex and bromo use as prolactin inhibitor.

Also on another board (source board so I can not post it) GETRAW in response to someone's "gyno from test" question stated "...I had a bad case with some tren,and the only thing to stop it was bromo. Alot of times the lumps will go down with time,thats if you stop using the compound that caused it..."

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time using tren and my assumption based on my reading was that it did not cause gyno, but my right nipple is definitely showing symptoms and I'm going to have to cut this cycle off completely. I fished through threads for an hour and couldn't find any talking about tren related gyno, does anyone have any input or a link to another board/thread with some info on this? Or any idea how this happened or why?
I am currently cycling with Test & Tren as well as EQ. I noticed a tiny lump after Tren was included. All gyno is estrogen related in one sense or another but can be further worsened by elevated prolactin.

I have not stopped my cycle, I have added Nolva @60mg/day, Dostinex @ .5mg/EOD, Letro @ 1.25mg/EOD. I am tapering the Nolva & Dostinex out and planning to continue the Letro until end of cycle. My lump has not progressed and its sensitivity has decreased greatly.

I have a log thread going in the cycle section, take a look it might be helpful in some way.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a lump from Finigenx, a tren precursor. Im on 60mg Nolva with an ATD right now and its getting smaller I think. I quit my cycle all together. Im now scared to try anything else being this was my first experience with anything anabolic.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I noticed this lump after I hit my chest pretty hard one day with about 10 good sets. Its been a week and the gyno symptoms are getting better. Will it be OK for me to do bench today? Or should I avoid chest until it gets better?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I noticed this lump after I hit my chest pretty hard one day with about 10 good sets. Its been a week and the gyno symptoms are getting better. Will it be OK for me to do bench today? Or should I avoid chest until it gets better?
i really dont think working your chest is going to effect the gyno in any way. try staying on the tren and adding nolva to the mix @ 60mg day. i had gyno pop up on my test cycle and thats what i did and it went away. just treat it aggresively.

torp

Awards
I'm on a Tren E/EQ cycle right now and my nips started to get sensitive after the 3rd week. Took some dostinex and my nipples felt fine in two days. I only take .25 every 4 days for prevention and haven't noticed a problem since.

Bammy

Awards
I'm on a Tren E/EQ cycle right now and my nips started to get sensitive after the 3rd week. Took some dostinex and my nipples felt fine in two days. I only take .25 every 4 days for prevention and haven't noticed a problem since.
How are you liking EQ/Tren without test?

torp

Awards
How are you liking EQ/Tren without test?
I liked the Tren/EQ a lot. Strength gains are unbelievable and the vascualrity is great but it definitely does not add much bulk on you. I've since added test in the cycle just to see if I can put a few pounds on now.

Bammy

Awards
I liked the Tren/EQ a lot. Strength gains are unbelievable and the vascualrity is great but it definitely does not add much bulk on you. I've since added test in the cycle just to see if I can put a few pounds on now.
Thats a lotta mLs

torp

Awards
Thats a lotta mLs
Tell me about it. Fortunately, the stuff I have is highly concentrated so it helps. Still wind ups up being a pain in the ass (pun intended) when you're pinning 2.25cc every 3-4 days.

Bammy

Awards
Tell me about it. Fortunately, the stuff I have is highly concentrated so it helps. Still wind ups up being a pain in the ass (pun intended) when you're pinning 2.25cc every 3-4 days.
Shoot, you can use that much with just test/eq if you have 200mg/ml for each and are doing 500test 400eq / weeks. You must have some really concentrated stuff!

torp

Awards
The EQ is 600mg/ml, Tren Enanthe is 250mg/ml, and Test E/Test Cyp is 400mg/ml. Yeah it's pretty concentrated.

Now please do me a favor and don't start calculating the doses... yes, I know I the numbers are ,er, a tad high.

Bammy

Awards
The EQ is 600mg/ml, Tren Enanthe is 250mg/ml, and Test E/Test Cyp is 400mg/ml. Yeah it's pretty concentrated.

Now please do me a favor and don't start calculating the doses... yes, I know I the numbers are ,er, a tad high.
OO that sounds good!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I know the lab that produces that 200mg cyp/enan blend. How is the pain on that? I have always been leery since it is such a high concentration.

torp

Awards
I know the lab that produces that 200mg cyp/enan blend. How is the pain on that? I have always been leery since it is such a high concentration.
Well it's 400mg (200mg of each test) and it does give a bit of soreness but hardly noticable. The same lab produces a 500mg test blend but I KNOW that's gonna hurt!

Brit Drag stuff really hurt me when I tried their andropen and tren E. I could barely sit for 8 days after a shot. So this stuff is way better by far.

fist_9681

Awards
arimadex works great for me...
1mg ed for lenght of cycle

I had a small gyno issues.. when using .25 eod

up dose to 1mg ed
lump is getting smaller

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Tren is a progestin . Letro would be the best to help combat tren gyno!!

axekick

Awards
CNorris, did you ever have any luck combatting that Gyno?