My SuperDrol Log

cormudgen

Awards
Ok,

So this is going to be yet another Superdrol log. It will mainly be to help me keep track of my progress/workout schedule/eating, but it may also be possible to help inform more people about this supplement. At any point during the thread please feel free to ask questions or give suggestions.

Here is a little background information.
I am a 22 Year old male. I have been lifting for around year and a half. 6 feet tall, about 12.6% body fat, 49.0 ml/kg min V02 Max. I have never had any problems with any blood pressure or other related problems. I have previously around 4 months ago done a cycle of M1t. I gained around 12 pounds body weight and maxes increased around 20-25 pounds. I however lost most of this, partially due to my fault of not keeping up with a proper workout regiment/diet.

Current Stats:
6 Feet
169 pounds
12.6% body fat
215 pound Bench Max

My cycle
Week 1 and 2: 10mg of SuperDrol
Week 3 and 4: 20 mg of Superdrol

PCT
Week 1: 40 mg of Nolva
Week 2: 30 mg of Nolva
Week 3: 20 mg of Nolva
Week 4: 20 mg of Nolva

During the cycle and PCT I will be taking these vitamins daily:
1000mg of Milk Thistle
200mg of ALA
1000mg of B12
500mg of Vitamin C
Centrum Multivitamin

cormudgen

Awards
**Any time a number x/x is denoted it means I completed x number of reps clean with no help out of the set. The rest were slightly tapped up. For example if I write 8/10 on Bench that means I completed 8 with no help at all and the last 2 had a slight assist.

Day 1
10mg of Superdrol

Chest:

Bench Press:
4/5 @ 175
2/4 @ 180
1/3 @185
1/2 @ 190

Decline bench press:
8/8 @ 145
4/6 @ 155
4/4 @ 165
1/4 @ 175

Incline dumbell press:
50lb Dumbells
8/8
7/8
6/8

Cables Upward:
3x10 @ 50lb

Cables Downward:
3x12 @ 60lb

Seated Cable Press:
1x10 @ 70lb
2x8 @ 70lb

Butterflys:
3x 8/10 @ 100lbs

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if you are going to do it, whatever..But I can tell you right now you are going to get a bunch of people telling you that at 6'0 and 169lbs you are way to small to be doing SD..

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
How long was your M1T cycle? How long was your PCT? Hope you're following the whole time on+pct=total time off deal or else you won't get anywhere. I agree that, according to your stats, you can still grow very much naturally before using AAS. Either way, best of luck to ya bro.

cormudgen

Awards
My m1 cycle was four weeks. I then did 4 weeks of PCT. I have been through with PCT for a little over three months.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I am curious as to what weight you were at when you started lifting. If you have been lifting for a year and a half and only weigh 169 lbs (at 13%) I think you need to adjust your training and diet before doing a cycle.
cc

cormudgen

Awards
Before i began lifting my weight was 145-150. After complettion of my m1 cycle i was up to 182, but obviusly due mainly to my own faults I lost that back to 170.

My biggest fault in this past year and half, and especialy after my m1 cycle is diet. I realize this, and it is what I am concentrating on hardest to fix currently.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will mainly be to help me keep track of my progress/workout schedule/eating,
You can do that without generating a log here on the board.
but it may also be possible to help inform more people about this supplement.
Based on what you have stated thus far I don't believe that this is going to be a good idea. Your experience with sound diet and training is a significant factor in your results when using any anabolic. The lack of a solid base of your own will only make your feedback that less valuable.

Good luck.

thetimbomb

Awards
If I were you at six feet, and 169 lbs, I would eat a load of food mate. Take alot of creatine, glutamine, protein, and eat like six meals a day. Take in around 300 grams of protein a day, and, depending on your metabolism eat 4-6 thousand calories! Just my opinion.

cormudgen

Awards
Thanks for the input.

I'm working with an experienced friend on revamping my workout slightly and a huge overhaul of my diet. The goal for right now is around 4,000 calories and 300 grams of protein. my metabolisim is actualy rather slow, and I put on fat average to faster than most people.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
To restate what Mr. B5150 said, I'd hold off on ALL anabolics for a while. Until your diet is second nature and you are more self-aware and capable; I'd hold off-- or hold off from posting. You will need a flame retardent suit if you continue posting about your experiences.

In Health,
M

cormudgen

Awards
I understand where you are coming from. What this post was generated for is for critiquing/opinions: which everyone has done very well so far. Through the creation of this thread it will help me concentrate to the fullest amount on having both a correct/strict workout schedule and diet. Begining today I will record in the thread my diet, as this will help myself and others on what and what not to do.

Concerning the flaming, I will try to take everything in as positive reinforcement criticisim. I'm here to make myself better, learn, and possibly provide a learning enviroment for others (whether it be what to do/or learning from my mistakes of what not to do).

Abe the Cop

Awards
If this were bb.com you'd have been ripped apart by now. Much nicer, calmer board here. I like it a lot. Plus a section devoted to anablics, not JUST illegal steroids.

Anyways, back on to the topic at hand...

Without a doubt you could have easily gained more mass naturally before resorting to these compounds. AAS/PH's are for breaking through plateaus we can't overcome naturally and for gaining muscle beyond that which our genetic potential will allow. I highly doubt 169lbs at 6ft was your genetic potential. I'm 5'10 and naturally I made it to 177lbs. Odds are you could have been 180-190lbs (depending on genetics) or even more natural before you ever touched these compounds.

Either way, you already started the cycle and you've done previous cycles, so no point really in telling you all this. My advice would be after this cycle to do a REALLY good pct (nolva, clomid if possible, rebound xt, 6oxo, add in some fenugreek), make sure you keep as much as possible, continue to eat as many calories as you were eating on cycle at least 2 weeks into pct :food:. Don't lower it much afterwards either. After all that, STAY AWAY FROM AAS/PH and see how you do natural. I think you're a little impatient with wanting to gain mass/strength so quickly. Give it some time. This cycle will obviously help you break through any plateaus you've bumped into. Try and see where you can go natural. Once you hit another plateau, THEN use SD again if you want.

My two cents :D

thetimbomb

Awards
We all make mistakes and ya know were jsut trying to help..

im 5;6 and 170

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the words of advice.
I just don't think you should do this log because others of your stature will see it and possibly be spurred to turn to Super or others as you have. In my earnest opinion I think you should buy a notebook and do your log there.

cormudgen

Awards
I see,

Well I will close this thread do to most members here thinking it may misinform others.

I regret this as I was really hoping to gain more feedback on my diet as well as workout program.

thetimbomb

Awards
It's not that hard bro - here is my advice, hopefully others will post theirs ( its all over the forums just search) You need to each 4-6 thousand calories a day. You need to intake around 300 grams of protein, possibly more. At six feet, and 170, I would suggest just work out hard, get a crap load of rest, eat a lot, take protein, creatine etc...

The only reason I took a ph was because genetically I am very limited in terms of weight. You, on the other hand should be alot heavier at your height before a ph becomes needed. IMHO

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I regret this as I was really hoping to gain more feedback on my diet as well as workout program.
Well we have a vast amount of knowledge on those two subjects in other formums besides the one I imagine you have been looking at.:rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 182
Supplement Logs 59
Cycle Logs 6
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
Wobmarvel Cycle Logs 225