USPLabs Symmetry

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I have searched around, and I can't find what this product ACTUALLY IS FOR! I have read a great log on this site, but I'm not sure what the compound is really for, although the log had obvious strength increases.

Is it a steroid? To be cycled moreso? Or is it a product similiar to maybe Prostanozol or Mega-Zol?

Also- I'm considering using this in an upcoming cycle along with CirrusRX, except my cycle is already going to consist of Superdrol and Mega-Zol (might take out the Mega-Zol, but looking to run Superdrol).
Would is work well with Superdrol? OR, might it work better in PCT?

Thanks

itza2mer

Awards
You would think that the company would go into some detail on their website about what to expect from using this product.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hey, I don't know if youw ere reffering to my log or not, but if you weren't check it out ! I think Symmetry would be a good way to make your PCT more enjoyable but Im sure it would also make a good addition to your SD cycle. It doesn't need a PCT or anything, not a steroid, doesn't need to be cycled... its a one of a kind product like many other USPlabs products IMO

heres a brief writeup:

What is Symmetry?

The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!

Does symmetry cause inhibition?
No….

IS symmetry Herbal?
yes

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
You would think that the company would go into some detail on their website about what to expect from using this product.
Seriously man! The info I got about this supplement has come completely from this site!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
hey, I don't know if youw ere reffering to my log or not, but if you weren't check it out ! I think Symmetry would be a good way to make your PCT more enjoyable but Im sure it would also make a good addition to your SD cycle. It doesn't need a PCT or anything, not a steroid, doesn't need to be cycled... its a one of a kind product like many other USPlabs products IMO

heres a brief writeup:

Hey man thanks for that info.... very helpful. And yes, I did mean your log, which is detailed and much appreciated! The info you listed is great, but I'm still unsure how to use it.

You wrote that PCT would be better with this product... how would that be from Symmetry? I saw in your log that it helps with workout endurace and such, but if it shouldn't be cycled or at least doesn't need to be, why not through it in with the SD cycle? Or would that be too many supplements aha...

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
lets face it: as a hormonal product, SD will give you superb gains and adding symmetry to SD probably wont deliver any greater results. I am guessing that during PCT when SD has cleared from your system symmetry would help give you a little boost during the PCT blues.
cc

Hey man thanks for that info.... very helpful. And yes, I did mean your log, which is detailed and much appreciated! The info you listed is great, but I'm still unsure how to use it.

You wrote that PCT would be better with this product... how would that be from Symmetry? I saw in your log that it helps with workout endurace and such, but if it shouldn't be cycled or at least doesn't need to be, why not through it in with the SD cycle? Or would that be too many supplements aha...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Im sure it would be a very good addition to ur SD cycle, I was just saying to keep your cycle in a good price range if u were to use it suring or PCT i think you may see the results better during the PCT...

My statement on this comes from not personal experience with AAS/Prohormones, but observing others with SYmmetry in PCT. there arent a lot of logs/reviews of using Symmetry with SD, so who knows it could be awesome!

Bigfishy

Awards
From personal experience with AAS I can tell you that running Symmetry with SD would be a waste of money. While on cycle you will gain plenty of strength and size (with correct diet and training that is), the more difficult aspect of AAS is retaining your gains post cycle while your natural hormonal balance is out of whack. That is why you save your Non Hormonal Anabolic (muscle builder that doesn't interfere with your natural hormones) for post cycle. It could help you maintain your AAS gains while still allowing your body recover. Hope that helps.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ya thats just what I was thinking, but Ive never run an AAS so I didn't know. I have definitly heard its best for PCT though!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks guys. I will run it PCT then!