M-TRN or M-TST, what is the longest?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I realize that M-TST isn't even released yet but with regard to
17-methoxy compounds (TST and TRN) instead of
17-methyl what is the longest one could likely run them? I am wondering if a true full summer cycle could be run and still nt run the health risks with that many weeks of traditional orals. By full summer I mean from the beginning of June to the middle or end of August. So about 10-12 weeks. I have the strange suspicion it is too long but I would loe to hear the opinions. I am not afrain to pin but I would just rather, right now, use compounds that are legal (well they are right now but who knows).

Mr.50

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I think they said 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off for the TST

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I would definately not stay on ANY oral for more than 4 weeks. 10 to 12 weeks is just nuts.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Just reading what the product info said. I'm sure i would give it the length of cycle + pct in between cycles.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I typically run orals for 6 weeks. I am thinking of running Mtren 4 weeks then Mtst for the following 4. 8 weeks is the longest I would ever run an oral.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
How would a 6 week M-Trn/M-Tst/Mega-zol cycle sound? with all of them stacked it seems like it would be pushing it but could someone do this cycle and get away without much sides?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should be the Guinea Pig. Let us know how it goes. :D

DL king

Awards
I typically run orals for 6 weeks. I am thinking of running Mtren 4 weeks then Mtst for the following 4. 8 weeks is the longest I would ever run an oral.
I know u mean M-trn dude, but proper Methyl tren I believe causes cirrhosis in 2 weeks at a 2.5mg dose.

IMO 6 weeks on 4 week PCT 6 off repeat would be good.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok I guess I will run it for eight months straight. I will let you guys know when I start. If you don't hear back from me it means I am dead. :(

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Ok I guess I will run it for eight months straight. I will let you guys know when I start. If you don't hear back from me it means I am dead. :(
In the name of science! :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure you front-load the first three months with an SD/M1T split at 50mg a day each.:blink:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mulletsoldier you and anabolic Rhino both have good ideas but I also think I am going to add in Cheque Drops daily to increase exercise intensity. I am a bit worried about the toxcicity but I guess I will have to cut back to a fifth of whiskey a day to cut down on the liver stress. :jaw:

Just make sure you front-load the first three months with an SD/M1T split at 50mg a day each.:blink:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Mulletsoldier you and anabolic Rhino both have good ideas but I also think I am going to add in Cheque Drops daily to increase exercise intensity. I am a bit worried about the toxcicity but I guess I will have to cut back to a fifth of whiskey a day to cut down on the liver stress. :jaw:
If you throw in some Walmart brand Milk Thistle caps you'll be fine!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks God for Milk Thistle. I might also run 250mcgs of T3 a day to help get ripped and 160mcgs of Clen. That should do the trick with the DNP. I was also considering throwing in 500mgs per day of Cytadren, what do you guys think?

Mr.50

If you throw in some Walmart brand Milk Thistle caps you'll be fine!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks God for Milk Thistle. I might also run 250mcgs of T3 a day to help get ripped and 160mcgs of Clen. That should do the trick with the DNP. I was also considering throwing in 500mgs per day of Cytadren, what do you guys think?

Mr.50
It all sounds good, but really this cycle isn't complete until you base it with 7 grams of test-cyp mixed with Heroin ED..Guy I know did that gained 400lbs, all muscle in 10 weeks, true story.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did he have a mullet?
Hah!Yes, I'll tell you as long as you keep it on the DL. It was the general and commander of the Mullitia, none other than General Geraldo Rivera. He has taken me under his wing and I am currently on his 7 grams Test CYP ED mixed with Heroin, front loaded with 50mgs ED of SD/Halo cycle, with a diet consisting soley of diabetic old ladies to keep my glucose up. I started in Mid-Feb and so far have gained 150lbs of solid mass..I am now 5'10 and 320lbs @ 1% BF.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so this thread is the definiton of "off topic".

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so this thread is the definiton of "off topic".
No. I would file it under worriesome. Thanks guys. Now some noob is going to come on here and see all of these VETs posting about C-drops and running TST and TRN for 8 months and think, "Damn I would be sooo jacked if I did what these guys are thinking of doing". I should ban the lot of you.......................J/K:D

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could probably get your body fat to 0% if you added in Tren, Checque Drops, and DNP. :thumbsup:
Hah!Yes, I'll tell you as long as you keep it on the DL. It was the general and commander of the Mullitia, none other than General Geraldo Rivera. He has taken me under his wing and I am currently on his 7 grams Test CYP ED mixed with Heroin, front loaded with 50mgs ED of SD/Halo cycle, with a diet consisting soley of diabetic old ladies to keep my glucose up. I started in Mid-Feb and so far have gained 150lbs of solid mass..I am now 5'10 and 320lbs @ 1% BF.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could probably get your body fat to 0% if you added in Tren, Checque Drops, and DNP. :thumbsup:
I'm such an idiot, I really can't believe I never thought of that...I will add it this week!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sad part is you are probably right. :( . Srry guys it is time to behave.

Mr.50

No. I would file it under worriesome. Thanks guys. Now some noob is going to come on here and see all of these VETs posting about C-drops and running TST and TRN for 8 months and think, "Damn I would be sooo jacked if I did what these guys are thinking of doing". I should ban the lot of you.......................J/K:D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO this would keep them from reproducing which is great for all of us, look at the positives from threads like this one LOL